TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if we can do a quick poll.....don't recall seeing one in a while if ever on this case......I can think of 4 possible scenarios considering SA has been named a suspect......first one is:

hit thanks if you believe SA is the perp (with or without help) and acted without BD's knowledge

At this moment.....

can we have a fifth option?

She said she didnt threaten to kill her self (that one 911 call from SA). K. He has called her daughter promiscuous , supposedly lied about her, admitted he did threaten to kill her daughter. If none of this is true wouldn't you start to see a pathological liar here and set off a reg flag to you about this guy and yet she still defends him?

Yeah, but remember - we've been told about how sweet and funny he is! And those last six months? Awesome! :razz:

can we have a fifth option?

yes of course---many if needed........and i should've added in my first one if this is completely inappropriate mods please delete......I've seen this done several times on other cases.

what if its other perp + SA, and BA knows....

whether LE called Hailey a runaway from the jump or not, they were running a parallel investigation, as all LE does in this situation and obviously that changed.....just because they dont inform the world doesnt mean they were not investigating the family... jmo

I totally get that..know that..and understand that{and that for the most part it is 99.9% the case}.. but that 99.9% includes 100s of 1000s of cases..so that makes that one tenth percent that IT IS NOT THE CASE.. WELL.. IMO it makes for there being "several" cases that ARE NOT INVESTIGATED THIS STANDARDLY CORRECT WAY..

and I'd say CCPD on their own{which they were in the beginning}..the odds were greatly in their favor to have become part of that small one tenth of cases that are NOT RUN AS PARALLEL INVESTIGATIONS.

MOO...THO!

or accident with or without other perp and SA cleanup and BA knows....

k....ill shutup now....

k....ill shutup now....

Thats kind of my option too. I think something bad happened in that house. Maybe she was drugged to participate in their games and hobbies or she decided to try out their pills and od'd.

has it been confirmed or verified by any other source that the other threat (not SA) happened? I know that BD says LE told her, but has anyone came forward to say the same?

:truce: :couch:

IDK but Could this be what you are looking for?? Found in transcript of NG show

SHAWN ADKINS, MOTHER`S BOYFRIEND: She just told me, you know, Shawn, I`m going to go by my dad`s and then I`m going to stay the night with my friend, MB. Please tell my mom.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

Thank you, Connie, but no. See how it just ends with Hailey still in the house? I'm looking for a description that keeps going with the rest, that she went out the door.

It's just bizarre the story stops every time after she says "I'm going to Dad's and MB's". She never actually leaves the house.

has it been confirmed or verified by any other source that the other threat (not SA) happened? I know that BD says LE told her, but has anyone came forward to say the same?

:truce: :couch:

Not that I know of...

I am 50/50 on whether I think SA was responsible for Hailey's disappearance.
I definitely don't think BD was involved in any kind of way before or after. She has my complete support.
I lean towards SA because he was the last to see Hailey, and his overall story just has too many holes in it. Of course, he could be one of the most unlucky guys in the world when it comes to circumstantial evidence.
I said I was 50/50, so I also lean towards an abduction. Not necessarily a stranger, but it could be a stranger or a neighbor, someone visiting a neighbor or someone doing business in the area. Someone who previously noticed Hailey and planned to take her well in advance.

I'm still not convinced Hailey is dead, so right now I'm holding my vote back LOL!

SA looks incredibly suspicious of something, but I'm not ready to say he's guilty of doing anything. I don't believe BD has any knowledge of what may have happened.

We just don't have enough facts to really pinpoint anywhere, IMO.

I couldn't vote on the poll.

I am completely and totally confused and confounded by this case. I honestly do not have any flipping idea. The information we do get and ALL of the sources it comes from are just not to be believed for various reasons.

In my life.... I have never seen so many contradictory statements in a single case before....especially by LE. I don't know enough to form an opinion.

Yes. Are you eluding to me stating earlier I don't believe BD has anything to do with this? Let me assure you we do report the news as it is given to us here in C-City. No bias. I can have my own personal opinion though.

I should not have stated who I was, but I had figured most people figured that out by now, so that was my mistake. Can't take it back now. NEVER have I stated that I don't like our PD. I have defended them and believe they are doing the best they can at this point. I don't care for PK, and everyone in this town does know that. I don't agree that he was put in charge as the "media liason" but that does not stop me from doing my job or reporting the news as it is given to us.

Redcat, I have been looking for articles over at CCR and couldn't find any interviews with CD or his family. Have you done any articles from their perspective and if so, could you please direct me to the links?

TIA!

I couldn't vote on the poll.

I am completely and totally confused and confounded by this case. I honestly do not have any flipping idea. The information we do get and ALL of the sources it comes from are just not to be believed for various reasons.

In my life.... I have never seen so many contradictory statements in a single case before....especially by LE. I don't know enough to form an opinion.

Could you post the contradictory statements by LE? I'm having a difficult time even FINDING ANY statements by LE. Thanks in advance!

Thanks Smooth - yes, IKWYM!

You are correct, my user name is more similar to pig Latin than Russian..

P.S. I really admire what you and your family have done in the effort to find Hailey, with t-shirts and flyers for the railroad workers - wonderful... I have a dream that one of the railway workers spots Hailey and calls in the lead. Clint tracks down the lead and finds Hailey. Hailey is not returned to her former living environment, but instead she and DD have an advocate that assures they are well taken care-of and safe (with whomever is given custody). Once Hailey is rested and ready, she tells us the whole story of what really happened and becomes and advocate/counselor for other children put in harm's way by an unstable home life. Unrealistic, I know... Dare to dream...

Thanks yllek!

And Dare to Dream is right... I mean I realize that it probably only has happened in a handful of cases.. but after ELIZABETH SMART.. that case has allowed me to DARE TO DREAM again..

I mean the similarities in Elizabeth and Polly Klaas's case were unbelievable..Both having the perp enter through the victim's bedroom window.. Both having witness[es] left behind alive to tell every detail of the abduction..And I believe both also used a knife to threaten the victim with{I know for certain in one}..And it was because of those unbelievable similarities that I felt nothing but doom as the outcome for Elizabeth..I couldn't even "dream" of it ending any other way than similar to Polly's with her body having been found..

So for 9mos..I never dared to even dream of anything except closure for the Smarts by having little Elizabeth's body found and the perp brought to justice..

And as we all know what happened with Elizabeth's case is nothing short of a miracle.. She is one of those very very few that we dare to dream can happen.. So..it is since Elizabeth's case that I..too am able to once again dare to dream{with the stark contrast of what most likely is the reality}..
But nonetheless there are the miracles that do happen..and I'll never stop daring to dream that even Hailey's case can have a miracle ending as well..

And your dream ending for Hailey is perfect and one can only hope until faced with proof otherwise..

k....ill shutup now....

There's one more option, BD is the perp and SA is covering up...

But my opinion still is that they're both in it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500