TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting for new posters just coming onto the new thread.

This is to clarify some rules.

Clint has not been named a POI. As such he is not sleuthable. You can talk about what he has said in the news, MSM articles and Police Statements. Because BD has accused him of something does not make is so. LE will decide if his status changes. You can discuss what she said you cannot accuse him of anything.

You all received a final warning earlier in the day. TO's have begun. So if you choose to talk about other posters, make I told you so statements, be rude or snarky for others opinions An all inclusive non expenses paid vacation will be provided to you so that you can think about the rules.

With regard to BD. Just because there is a statement that she isn't a POI it doesn't mean that people cannot talk about her actions, her demeanor, her statements, any discrepancies in her statements the same as Clint. If she speaks, you can discuss it. You cannot accuse her or any other person.

With regard to Minors. You know the rule. WE here at WS respect the privacy of minors. There is no negotiation on this. Tread very carefully.

I'm seeing full names everywhere. Get back to First name and last initial for initials only.

At the present time there is one named suspect. No one else. Again you may discuss statements made by anyone who takes to the news, NG etc. And debate what they say and agree or not.

For those of you who chose to talk about other posters or try to shame them on this thread. All I can say is there will be serious results. I told you so will be dealt with swiftly and with serious repercussions to the poster.

The snark is out of control.

To those that think because BD has been at least as one paper is reporting cleared, that her actions cannot be discussed you are mistaken. Read the rules and understand them. Anyone who is involved in this case, who decides to step forward publicly can be discussed. Not sleuthed but discussed. The rules become more flexible as news changes about these people.

STOP NOW. Because your warning was earlier today and we mean business.

Catch me on this if I got it wrong.

From press conference:

Tues, SA usually goes to work by 7 a.m. but was dropping BD off around 7 at her job.
Mon a.m. SA arrived at his mom's by 8 a.m. (leaving 6:10 until 8 a.m. with time on the road) That an hour and 50 minutes. How far above CC does a phone start pinging. Timing is too close.

I would like to know more about this broken window that HD broke with a basketball.
When did that happen? Has anyone heard about that incident or that broken back door window before?

From the sound of it (pure speculation) it appears that it happened a while ago. Otherwise BD would have mentioned that it happened recently. She already mentioned that she doesn't lock doors -- so what's a broken window. I would hope at some point we'll hear when the window was broken. But, again, I don't think it was over the Christmas holiday (IMHO).

Mel

More from raw video:

I feel like I need to go over the days surrounding disappearance again for several reasons. Many people who are not close to the case seem to be confused because there are so many conflicting accounts of what actually happened. After watching many of the interviews, I’m beginning to see why myself. Um, I have yet to see an entire interview aired or printed that cut or pasted, edited for time and space and often I’m not quoted in correct context. My words are sometimes picked apart and twisted around in such a way that I do not even recognize them. I have been flat out called a liar by some people, others speculate on my possible involvement in Hailey’s disappearance or wonder if I’m covering up for somebody. Some people accuse me of withholding information and not cooperating with law enforcement. These things are not true but I now feel that I have to defend myself from ridiculous accusations, slander or defamation of character.

Quoting myself....but I want to make a point.....

She got all that out will only one um....now look at just before that when she was "speaking" to Hailey.

First, I want to speak directly to Hailey in case she’s listening. Um, where ever you are Hailey, I’m looking for you, hundreds of people are looking for you. We all want you home safe. Um, I just want to see and touch your beautiful face. Um, I really love you. I desperately need you home. And, um, there’s not a minute goes by that I’m not praying for you or crying wishing you were in my living room. Um, I can’t handle not knowing where you are or if you’re safe. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on and I’m very proud that God chose me to be your mother.

OT!!!

The football players have arrived!! And the cold weather is supposed to arrive in the morning. I have the flu so I guess I am stuck right here in my bed with websleuths. Let's solve this case!!! And Packers let's win the Superbowl or Steelers whichever is fine with me. :great:

As far as the donations go we honestly don't know if she was referring to Clint or not. She could be talking about the volunteers that have set up a bank account to take donations for searches or whatever.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=178237028878458&id=141796342544494

As for Clint I think he is the one that set up the account for himself for people to donate but I could be wrong on that. I follow the Facebook pages and one of them posted the link to where you could donate to Clint & I seem to remember them mentioning him setting up the account.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=164386250274734&id=141796342544494

Reposting for new posters just coming onto the new thread.

This is to clarify some rules.

Clint has not been named a POI. As such he is not sleuthable. You can talk about what he has said in the news, MSM articles and Police Statements. Because BD has accused him of something does not make is so. LE will decide if his status changes. You can discuss what she said you cannot accuse him of anything.

You all received a final warning earlier in the day. TO's have begun. So if you choose to talk about other posters, make I told you so statements, be rude or snarky for others opinions An all inclusive non expenses paid vacation will be provided to you so that you can think about the rules.

With regard to BD. Just because there is a statement that she isn't a POI it doesn't mean that people cannot talk about her actions, her demeanor, her statements, any discrepancies in her statements the same as Clint. If she speaks, you can discuss it. You cannot accuse her or any other person.

With regard to Minors. You know the rule. WE here at WS respect the privacy of minors. There is no negotiation on this. Tread very carefully.

I'm seeing full names everywhere. Get back to First name and last initial for initials only.

At the present time there is one named suspect. No one else. Again you may discuss statements made by anyone who takes to the news, NG etc. And debate what they say and agree or not.

For those of you who chose to talk about other posters or try to shame them on this thread. All I can say is there will be serious results. I told you so will be dealt with swiftly and with serious repercussions to the poster.

The snark is out of control.

To those that think because BD has been at least as one paper is reporting cleared, that her actions cannot be discussed you are mistaken. Read the rules and understand them. Anyone who is involved in this case, who decides to step forward publicly can be discussed. Not sleuthed but discussed. The rules become more flexible as news changes about these people.

STOP NOW. Because your warning was earlier today and we mean business.

I just think when Mods post a warning, they should always use a BIG font so the others are listening.
Thank You

Why doesn't anyone believe it was HD? Just because the little girl said so. I am not saying that is the case but I would believe an adult before a child who knows she is going to be in big trouble for being out at night and most certainly since the friend she is with is missing.

Depending upon who they were seen with he may have threatened both of them. jmo

At the start of the case she was interrogated by the FBI for hours about her seeing Hailey that day. I do not think a girl is able to fool the FBI and whatever she told them would have been verified. I am sure they said ' What DID you do that daY? And WHO did you hang out with. It would have to be a big cover up if she was lying.

Also, this is a pretty busy little group of stores where they were seen. Wouldnt other people have seen Hailey too if she were out and about in public that night? The whole town is looking for her.

I just think when Mods post a warning, they should always use a BIG font so the others are listening.
Thank You

The mods are working their behinds off.

It is the responsibility of the members to know what is allowed and what is not. Thank you for your input though.

Yeah I get all that Sue, but for godsakes why not err on the side of caution and dump the guy until the smoke clears?? Maybe it's just me or maybe i'm a cold witch or maybe I love my child more than I love his father. Yes, its true. I tell my DH all the time! LOL! I just dont get how you can feel a man that you aint married to, dont have any kids by is soooo innocent.

[Snipped]

I agree, but hasn't she erred on the side of caution by asking him to leave her home until she knows what happened to her daughter? In the meantime, you have SA giving her excuses for everything that has come out about him. What would have cut it for me is the fact that he hired an attorney and refuses to talk to her about the case. I don't think we're going to see BD change her mind about SA until and unless they find concrete evidence against him.

I want to bring up also from the p.c. video the amount of car traffic going down that street. Now thats an example of what its like there at 1:00 in the afternoon on a Monday.

Interesting quote from this article:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26679291/detail.html

She constructed her own timeline of events from December 26th to the 28th.

Yeah, I'd say she definitely made it her own.

Yes she did, didn't she. My question is why did she completely leave out the stores that have Hailey on video on that Sunday? One of the few pieces of the time-line that is documented? I mean, she would want the most accurate time-line possible in order to find Hailey, right? This one just seems adjusted to try and cover for SA's whereabouts..I just don't understand the point in doing that..Quite counter productive imo..

[Snipped]

I agree, but hasn't she erred on the side of caution by asking him to leave her home until she knows what happened to her daughter? In the meantime, you have SA giving her excuses for everything that has come out about him. What would have cut it for me is the fact that he hired an attorney and refuses to talk to her about the case. I don't think we're going to see BD change her mind about SA until and unless they find concrete evidence against him.

Maybe LE wants her to stay friendly with him.. Lacys mom kept talking to SP and taping the conversations. So did Amber. Maybe thats what Billie is doing. I cant think of any other reason for it and that bugs me the most.
Unless LE told me too I just couldnt do it. More than likely Id be going after him in a not good way for answers. I guess everyone is different.
And why is he even talking to her? Surely his attorney advised against it.

Quoting myself....but I want to make a point.....

She got all that out will only one um....now look at just before that when she was "speaking" to Hailey.

First, I want to speak directly to Hailey in case she’s listening. Um, where ever you are Hailey, I’m looking for you, hundreds of people are looking for you. We all want you home safe. Um, I just want to see and touch your beautiful face. Um, I really love you. I desperately need you home. And, um, there’s not a minute goes by that I’m not praying for you or crying wishing you were in my living room. Um, I can’t handle not knowing where you are or if you’re safe. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on and I’m very proud that God chose me to be your mother.

The top portion, she was reading directly from her statement, when talking to HD she was not.....and I am sure it was more of an emotional challenge.

I've been gone all day and just got in. Please know that any comments about how other posters were wrong about BD or complaining about other posters and the like will not be tolerated. The mods have already posted these warnings and I'm just following up.

Let's move on folks. We have new clues today for sleuthing and we don't have time for thumbing our noses up at each other.

Carry on!

Justice for Hailey!

I want to bring up also from the p.c. video the amount of car traffic going down that street. Now thats an example of what its like there at 1:00 in the afternoon on a Monday.

Great catch - thank you. Or, was it ?

If you are referring to the (mod snip), then that was set up by a family member on his behalf. (snip).

Why are we sleuthing Clint? Is he a suspect or POI?

FB goes in the Parking Lot and, Clint is not a POI so why would we be sleuthing his FB? I'm very confused.

I think KP wants Billie not to lawyer-up and let her keep-on talking. It would serve no purpose that I can see to call her a POI at this time.

I agree, but he didn't just say she wasn't a POI, he apparently said she has been ruled out as a suspect. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back