TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats another thing actually...apparently Shawn threatened to kill Clint before..maybe Shawn told her that if she told her dad he would hurt him?

Also Im sorry about what happened to you :(

You know what,from SA's 911 call we saw how he could manipulate and lie when he's the one who threatened BD and Hailey.He was on meds for mental problems,said so himself on the call.Looking at the vids,he's scary,watches horror movies everyday and has weapons.If Hailey had told BD,look how he twists things.I wouldn't doubt he would threaten CD or anyone else since he's already threatened them.She moved out two weeks before school was out,CD got her in January for some reason.What was it going to take before BD got it?Watching her emotionless face on NG when Grandma said what she did was eyeopening.

Shawn threatened CD? Have I missed something huge? :waitasec:

Yes..back in February remember...all the talk of whether it was JUST Billie and Clint that he threatened or as SA admitted according to the affidavits..Hailey too...

Yes..back in February remember...all the talk of whether it was JUST Billie and Clint that he threatened or as SA admitted according to the affidavits..Hailey too...

:doh: Of course.

5 weeks later...maybe, just maybe 2+2 is starting to =4...

Go back and listen to the 911 calls. I think they are on Beane's page.

Billie says on the call that Shawn threatened to kill her and Clint.

Grandma said they tried to gain custody last January,CD had gotten Hailey from BD.He tried to take her,because she wanted to live with CD and Bd wanted her back.According to grandma SA had lived there off and on before January 2010.While she's saying this BD is emotionless,blinking the whole time.Grandma said she don't remember what CD said,he was concerned,whenever he talked to BD they would get in an argument and they stopped talking.I don't believe she never told BD,she was telling other people.

I think it was this from Nancy Grace on the 17th

To Clint Dunn, this is Hailey`s father, Hailey`s father, I know you have been out physically searching for your little girl. What do you make of your mother`s fear that she was attacked by the boyfriend? I don`t want to focus just on the boyfriend, all right, because it could be somebody else. I don`t want to have tunnel vision on him. But she told us, here on the show, that your daughter feared him, that he would come and stand at her door at night.

C. DUNN: Yeah, you know, that kind of scared me, but I really didn`t want to hear it. Like your expert said the other day, it`s her emotions and she`s seen the worst things that can happen out of this. http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/17/ng.01.html

IMO, I think he doesn't want to hear it now, from his Mom, not that HD told him about it and he didn't want to hear it then, but I could be wrong.

Go back and listen to the 911 calls. I think they are on Beane's page.

Billie says on the call that Shawn threatened to kill her and Clint.

On the 911 call she said SA threatened her and CD,but didn't say on the call he threatened Hailey.SA admitted it in interviews,so it had to be on the officers written up report on the call.

NG asked Grandma if she ever told her father about HD being scared of SA and grandma said she could not remember what CD said when she told him.

Then at another time NG ask CD what he thought about what his mom was claiming SA had done, and in MOO I think CD thought NG was referring to his moms theory about SA raping and murdering HD and CD responded that he did not want to hear that.

This is the way I saw it.
MOO

TY for the NG youtube link, winterrose.

Here's is a partial transcript of that same conversation during that interview:

GRACE: With us, Billie Dunn and Connie Jones. I want to go first to Connie Jones. This is Hailey`s grandmother. Ms. Jones, thank you for being with us. I understand that it wasn`t that long ago you tried to get custody, relatives tried to get custody away from Mommy? You wanted Hailey out of that home, is that correct?

CONNIE JONES, HAILEY`S PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: Yes, ma`am. That was last January.

GRACE: What happened?

JONES: Well, I had went on vacation, and when I come back, Clint had said that he had Hailey and then Billie (INAUDIBLE) that he ended up getting her back and everything. And I didn`t even know any of this was going on until I came back.

GRACE: You didn`t know what was going on?

JONES: No, ma`am. All I know is that Clint tried to take her because Hailey wanted to stay with Clint. And (INAUDIBLE) wanted her back.(INAUDIBLE)

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

According to CD's mother, CD had been trying to gain custody of HD last January (2010).

I just think CD didn't want to hear that now from grandma,because that would be the worse scenario and CD's out looking for a live Hailey.KWIM

On the 911 call she said SA threatened her and CD,but didn't say on the call he threatened Hailey.SA admitted it in interviews,so it had to be on the officers written up report on the call.

I have a feeling that's not all the 911 calls as well..It may be, but if she had been calling all day, I doubt it. IF that were the case..the threat to Hailey could be on another call..

I just think CD didn't want to hear that now from grandma,because that would be the worse scenario and CD's out looking for a live Hailey.KWIM

Me too...at least that's the way I understood it myself..I think his priority may have been..get Hailey back safe..then I'll deal with that..JMO tho

BD is so in to SA, but was/is SA in to BD????
Will SA put BD under the bus soon to save his own butt?
Just wondering.........

(BH: Ok. And I just have one more question for you and I’m going to let Rachel ask some questions but did Hailey ever want to, ever request to come and live with you?)

CD: Yes she did. Um, she did several times and I was trying to get on my feet and get a big enough house where I could have her, and we was kinda in the making of me getting her, but …yes she had mentioned several times that she wanted to stay with me. She liked to be by me more. She’s a daddy’s girl. And of course I love her to death and I definitely, we was definitely going to have her living with us pretty soon. And as soon as we get her back she will be living with us. She’ll be living with me.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringt...set-the-story-straight-and-patty-kreiger-case

ATTENTION PLEASE!

We don't do rumors here. Tricia abolished rumor threads a year and a half ago.

I do have a suggestion though. Why not go in the chat room? Try it out and see what you think. :kimsterwink:

I can't stand having members on time out, but the warnings aren't working anymore. Pay attention to what you are posting in here. Please.

Here's a link to the instructions on how to get to the chat room: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther