TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarx... I have been gone awhile.

Would you please give me your opinion on everything you have heard.
I am sorry if this has been asked.

The easiest thing to do would be to go to my username and then click on the "find all posts by this user" and read from there. This is pretty much the only case on here that I'm in right now so you shouldn't have to weed through much. If you have other questions after that feel free to shout out to me and I'll try to answer what I can. That will be the most thorough way, between this case and one that I'm working closer to home my brain is about mush at this point!

I just know lots of the guys working on this case personally and know that they want her found safe and sound almost as much as her mom and dad. I just want people to know that we trust these guys are doing the best that they can with what they know and have. God bless them and guide their hands and minds to find her and bring her home safe.
(((admiration)))
thank you for these people

I am headed to bed but before I do I pray this over the LE.
Isaiah 41:10 (New International Version, ©2010)

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Hey Guys - I'm gonna start a new thread in a minute.

Let's keep the talk about LE to a minimum, okay. It appears everyone is in on this case now and they are all working hard. No need to keep going on about it.

Salem

She must have had another Myspace page at some point because it would have been pretty much impossible for SA to find that page and approach her, and obviously he didn't befriend that page because she only has two friends. And she's listed as married on that page. Maybe she deleted her other page when she was in a relationship with SA and wasn't single anymore. She likes horror movies and metal so they have that in common.

Looks like Hailey has had her Myspace for at least 2 years....that's pretty young for a Myspace. At least, I think it is....

I just want to say that I think you guys are awesome! What a cool place and so nice to find people with the same interests. What a great service you perform. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member