TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mystery man that BD said took 3 polys (& failed the first 2) may not have anything to do with her case.It could just be someone who was scheduled to be tested that day for another case.I dont think she would be left in the same room with a suspect in her daughters disapearance.

I am trying to figure out if anyone can really confirm any sighting/encounter with Hailey on Monday at all. Okay, off to bed - I haven't slept much since we started this forum. Sometimes, these cases just tear at your heart.

I have wondered this myself.............What was Sunday like?
Was mom home/ did she work 7am/7pm?
Ws SA alone with her al day???
Was Billie lied to, thinking Hailey was home in bed?
Did anyone see Hailey that day? What time?
Did anyone (besides the neighbor and SA) see Hailey on Mon???
Do we takeSA word at 3:15 Hailey was last seen?
or was 3:15 when something happened to her???
JMOO

The mystery man that BD said took 3 polys (& failed the first 2) may not have anything to do with her case.It could just be someone who was scheduled to be tested that day for another case.I dont think she would be left in the same room with a suspect in her daughters disapearance.

Is that normal to take 3 poly's??? til you pass?
Both Billie and SA were on nerve meds.......is that a reason for failing?
Can they take another with another company???

I do worry about boyfriend, but first thoughts were does she have a computer? It was reported that a lady saw the two girls and a strange male walking in town. Its a small town, right? If the lady is not a loon, she probably knows what she saw. If this is true. Possibly a guy she met online that came to see her, and take her away from her "misery." No teenaged girl likes the step=dad, boyfriend. They love their daddies. The key is in the girlfriends answers....when I was that age, we snuck out to see the boys up the street all the time and walked the streets of my small town all hours of night.
The problem is, what kind of guy did she meet???

If boyfriend did harm her in that time, where is the crime scene? Did he leave after he came home? Where is his cell phone pinging?

Dad..he is going to hurt someone. I heard on Nancy Grace the mom admit that she was told she failed the polygraph, as did her boyfriend (per mom). The question she failed was did she know who harmed Hailey (a variation of that). When people suspicion someone, such as the boyfriend, I would guess that she would automatically become suspicious herself, as would anyone...just doubts, reasonable, so that would be enough to cause you to fail that question. I really dont think mom was involved.
I may be way off base, but Im banking on that witness that saw them walking, the internet, and a meeting. Hopefully a meeting that doesnt end tragic.

I hope she is home safe soon.

It's not that BO failed because she answered certain questions, BO responded to NG's question of what type of questions did they ask her at the poly.

GRACE: OK, Billie Dunn -- everyone, with us is Hailey`s mother. What questions did they ask you? What`d they ask you?

BILLIE DUNN: They asked if I knew anything about the disappearance of Hailey, if I caused the disappearance of Hailey, and if there were any questions I was scared that he was going to ask me.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

...(snip)...
Dad..he is going to hurt someone. I heard on Nancy Grace the mom admit that she was told she failed the polygraph, as did her boyfriend (per mom). The question she failed was did she know who harmed Hailey (a variation of that). When people suspicion someone, such as the boyfriend, I would guess that she would automatically become suspicious herself, as would anyone...just doubts, reasonable, so that would be enough to cause you to fail that question. I really dont think mom was involved.
I may be way off base, but Im banking on that witness that saw them walking, the internet, and a meeting. Hopefully a meeting that doesnt end tragic.

I hope she is home safe soon.

BBM

I heard her reference that question but I don't think she stated for a fact that it was the question she failed. If she did, I can understand why, though...

ETA: Jinx, Patty... :)

Is that normal to take 3 poly's??? til you pass?
Both Billie and SA were on nerve meds.......is that a reason for failing?
Can they take another with another company???

In Kyron's case, the three poly's that Terri was scheduled for (she walked out on one) were administered by 3 different agencies/people, which 3 were never specified, however. I guess it could be local, FBI and ? Not sure.

We are in the age of the internet life - and for those who live in small towns and big cities alike - social media sites such as fb, ms and twitter are huge and the way to connect with and talk daily with friends in an instant. Whether you are 8 or 80, you can have contact with virtually anyone. No proof of ID required........... wifi is everywhere - at your neighbors or local businesses. You can literally walk up a street anywhere and find a wifi connection.

We don't have Wifi everywhere here. I think that it is at the public library and that is all.

We don't have Wifi everywhere here. I think that it is at the public library and that is all.

so the motel would have it? an interstate garage? store/McDonald's?
That must be why Hailey went outside to use phone and pick up a tower.
Did SA or mom's phone have internet on it?
AS & Billie met on line 2.5 years ago according to BD.
So at that time they had internet? but not now?

ajk, you are so thoughtful! I too have wondered if any group has stepped up to help with food for Hailey's family or even for the officers and city officials who are working long hours. I don't know if anyone is taking care of this and since I am not in C-City I don't know who to contact. Maybe someone at the command center would have a list to sign up to help.

I know that there has been tons of folks over at BD house bringing her food, Gift cards, and paper goods. My husband and I took goodie boxes to the LE on Monday and are planning to do so again today. I love how our community pulls together and takes care of its own.

maybe she also used a friend's I-phone?
well LE will be able to trace all of that,
just so curious about the FB via I phone thing.
1 month with I phone access and then she was gone..........
Nov 25-27 til Christmas?

so the motel would have it? an interstate garage? store/McDonald's?
That must be why Hailey went outside to use phone and pick up a tower.
Did SA or mom's phone have internet on it?
AS & Billie met on line 2.5 years ago according to BD.
So at that time they had internet? but not now?

The motel likely would have wireless internet, however, I highly doubt the signal from it would go as far as HD's house. Same thing for any stores or McDonalds. The only only possibility is if a neighbor had wireless internet and she went outside in the backyard to use the neighbor's wireless signal. That is assuming that the neighbor did not have the signal password protected.

The motel likely would have wireless internet, however, I highly doubt the signal from it would go as far as HD's house. Same thing for any stores or McDonalds. The only only possibility is if a neighbor had wireless internet and she went outside in the backyard to use the neighbor's wireless signal. That is assuming that the neighbor did not have the signal password protected.

can any locals go for a drive with their smart phones or laptops and see if there is any unsecured networks I'm doubting the motel is, but our fast food places offer it, and i have several neighbors who don't secure theirs.

I am not savvy on phones. Are I phones like a blackberry?
I must read about them.
I can get internet on my phone but costs extra money each month.
IIRC I pay $60. a month for that extra service on my netbook from Verizon.
That's allot for a child.

can any locals go for a drive with their smart phones or laptops and see if there is any unsecured networks I'm doubting the motel is, but our fast food places offer it, and i have several neighbors who don't secure theirs.

great idea!!!! TIA locals.

whoa...........I googled I-phone (Apple, AT&T) my daughter has that!
It's real expensive!!! yikes...........

There is a prayer vigil scheduled on Sunday at 5 PM at Towle Park in Snyder.

There are two others scheduled for Sunday at 5. One in Coahoma and one in Sweetwater. We had one here last Sunday but not sure of another being scheduled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname