TX - Hanna Mack, 6, raped & murdered, Navarro Mills, 10 Sept 2007

I think being stupid enough to think you could make something like this look like suicide is more in line with the thoughts of a 13 year old. A really evil, really stupid, really horrible monster of a 13 year old. :sick:

Anyone here from that area?

I'd like to know the name of Dana's boyfriend and anyone else with access to that home so we can see if they have anything hinky going on online.

Also, unless the perp really is just a kid, whoever did this probably has had other victims in his past. Heck, if he has access to the home such as a boyfriend could, Hanna's sisters may have been victims too!

Susan

This happened about 5-9 miles from where I live depending on which road you take to get to Navarro Mills. This is sickening. I also live directly across the street from the Elementary School where she went and the news crews have been all over the place there.

My boss knows this family and the older girls.

wouldnt it be difficult for a 13 year old to hang her? and i agree with you about past victims. somehow i doubt the first time someone hurts a child they rape her and string her up. i would think it is a crime they work up the nerve to commit.

This was what was said by an EMT... also that the 13 yr old was a special needs child and was asked to leave. So far all we have is rumors

Gabby, do you know anything about the step father who lived in the home and supposedly had a criminal record? I guess I could see him trying to blame it on a 13 year old special needs child. How old are the older sisters? Could they have had a friend over who would do something like this? It is just all too horrible to imagine.

Gabby, do you know anything about the step father who lived in the home and supposedly had a criminal record? I guess I could see him trying to blame it on a 13 year old special needs child. How old are the older sisters? Could they have had a friend over who would do something like this? It is just all too horrible to imagine.

This was what was said by an EMT... also that the 13 yr old was a special needs child and was asked to leave. So far all we have is rumors

Hi Gabby! I am glad you are keeping us up on what is going on!

Does your boss know the name of any adults other then the mom? I'm sure if the boyfriend has anything to do with this, there will be some kind of record of other encounters with the law to be found online. If he has no history of abusing children or sex crimes we could rule him out as a probable suspect.

No, she doesn't. Was not aware there was someone else living there...

TV crews all over the courthouse ... supposedly someone has been brought in for a polygraph.. but again just rumor

No, she doesn't. Was not aware there was someone else living there...

TV crews all over the courthouse ... supposedly someone has been brought in for a polygraph.. but again just rumor

I'm confused. Doesn't the boyfriend live there? In one TV interview, Dana( the mom) referred to him as her husband, but all other sources I've seen say boyfriend. It is his name that we are looking for.

Thank you for all your help!
Susan

Sherri79, it is all so complicated! I have a 7 year old daughter, and 18 year old daughter, and have been married for almost 28 years.....to the same man. Go figure - I have the patience of Job. Anyway, my 7 year old has a "best friend" who is 8 years old. The best friend's Mother also has a child under 1 year old by a totally different father, who is no longer in the picuture. We have only known this "best friend" for six months. The mother is a very young, sweet young girl. During the six months that I have known her, however, my daughter has met the biological father, and at least two boyfriends. I am very uncomfortable with my daughter going for a sleep-over at her friend's house. In fact, I am uncomfortable with her going over there. The other little girl has spent numerous entire weekends at my house, but it gets awkward because they want to spend time at the other girl's house. With the instability, and so many men in the picture that I have not had time to fingerprint and do background checks on, there is no way in heck that my daughter is going to spend the night. No way.

Thought I'd pop in here when I read your post above Reannan. I think you ought to tell this sweet young mother the way you feel. It's that simple.
Maybe she's having men over with her little girl there! She actually may thank you for telling her that! Remember to say that you're are thinking of HER little girl too!

xxxxxxxxoooo
mama
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Police asked state caseworkers to not say whether Hannah's family had been investigated by child welfare officers, said Marissa Gonzales, a spokeswoman for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. She characterized the request as uncommon.

http://www.courttv.com/news/2007/0912/girl_hanged_ap.html
I wonder why the police wouldn't want them to say whether or not the were being investigated? That strikes me as very odd.

There was so much secrecy from the get-go with this poor child's death, it raised the hinky meters immediately. The police would not even announce how the poor child died.

A 13 year old could most definitely overpower and hang a 6 year old little girl.

Gabby, I appreciate your being close to the location, as difficult also as that must be.

I have to say this is one of those cases that hits so close to home I can scarcely read about it.

There was so much secrecy from the get-go with this poor child's death, it raised the hinky meters immediately. The police would not even announce how the poor child died.

A 13 year old could most definitely overpower and hang a 6 year old little girl.

Gabby, I appreciate your being close to the location, as difficult also as that must be.

I have to say this is one of those cases that hits so close to home I can scarcely read about it.

I think they're just keeping this close to the vest so that they won't screw up any conviction. They'll want to do this by the book. This IS a death penalty case if the perp is over the legal age. They hate like hell to get these overturned on a technicality. I think we should give L.E. a break and let this play out in the system. When they can give info, they will. Hang in there!!!

Well, there is no mention of any stepfather in the obituary from Griffin Roughton Funeral Home:

http://tinyurl.com/27zrgo
Hanna Marie Mack Hanna Marie Mack, 6 of Navarro Mills, passed away Monday September 10, 2007. She was born June 2, 2001 to Russell Mack and Dana Ray Mack in Ennis Texas.

She is survived by her mother Dana Mack of Navarro Mills, sisters Haley and Kimberly Mack of Navarro Mills, Megan Nelson of Conroe. Grandparents Whalen Ray of Clyde, Jackie Chapman of Princeton, Sandy and Mike Runion of Blooming Grove. Great Grandparents Jean Langford of Blooming Grove, Ray Langford of Wills Point. Number of aunts, uncles and cousins.

Visitaiton will be Thursday September 13, 2007 6-8pm Griffin-Roughton Funeral Home. Services will be 3pm Friday September 14, 2007 at Griffin-Roughton Funeral Home Chapel with Bro. Grady Cashion officiating. Burial will follow at Dresden Cemetery. Pallbearers are Doug Story, Jeff Seymore, Bobby Raxter and Eric Fisher.

I wonder if the mother works at night? It was a relative that last saw Hanna asleep on the davenport at 1 a.m. The mother started looking for Hanna when she didn't see her when she should have been getting ready for school.

I look at the cute little face of Hanna and it just kills me. She just looks so innocent with those big eyes. How could someone harm her? It probably was the boyfriend and if it was I hope he rots in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back