TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
But how much older could we be talking about with that clothing? I mean really you don't see many people wearing smurfette shirts out of their teens. I'm not saying it's not possible but I think this person is almost certainly a non-adult or a young adult.

I know a couple of twentysomethings who wear similar shirts as sleepwear or loungewear, but this looks like the outfit a 15-year-old would wear to a movie.

Age estimates on adolescents are usually more accurate than for adults. The areas where the bone is still growing are usually identifiable, and so are teeth. Mistakes do happen, of course...but everything seems to fit with this girl.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/17766/1

Francisca Trejo?

17 y/o, 5'0", 120 lbs (so probably sz 5??) ... no dental work on file for her, though. She was last seen in Washington Co., AR but possibly headed to Rogers, AR. Now Rogers is North of Washington Co. and Houston is South..... but it's possible?? They said her hair was blonde in June 2012 when she was last seen, the pic of the hair provided by NAMUS looks like it could have been colored over recently (if you don't fill blonde correctly it can turn red).

2vwh9j4.jpg

But how much older could we be talking about with that clothing? I mean really you don't see many people wearing smurfette shirts out of their teens. I'm not saying it's not possible but I think this person is almost certainly a non-adult or a young adult.

You'd be amazed. The other day I saw a woman who was easily in her thirties walking around with a shirt that was quite obviously bought in a junior department

You'd be amazed. The other day I saw a woman who was easily in her thirties walking around with a shirt that was quite obviously bought in a junior department

I have noticed in particular that people through their 20's who are trying to be "hip" have been wearing vintage logo T-shirts and other "cheesy" T shirts recently. If you go into any major dept store there are whole sections of these type of shirts.

I like the Samantha possibility but her height/weight concerns me. I am 5'4" and weighed 135 in high school and was a size 12... then again I'm hippy and she may wear her weight different..

I like the Samantha possibility but her height/weight concerns me. I am 5'4" and weighed 135 in high school and was a size 12... then again I'm hippy and she may wear her weight different..

If she was living on the street she could easily have dropped 20 lbs since June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther