TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keiosha Felix has been missing from Duson, LA since April 2012. She is 15 years old, 5'0, and approx. 120 lbs. Keiosha seems to have an overbite, too.

545472_298065123641671_1220049897_n.jpg

I found another photo taken at the same time as the one on the right. The front of the t-shirt is plain. No Smurfs.

http://findkeioshanow.com/

LA LA - Keiosha Felix, 15, Duson, 30 April 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Keiosha Felix has been missing from Duson, LA since April 2012. She is 15 years old, 5'0, and approx. 120 lbs. Keiosha seems to have an overbite, too.

545472_298065123641671_1220049897_n.jpg

I found another photo taken at the same time as the one on the right. The front of the t-shirt is plain. No Smurfs.

http://findkeioshanow.com/

LA LA - Keiosha Felix, 15, Duson, 30 April 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Her nickname was "Red" --- and there was red in the hair.....

someone submit this, please!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they going to release a sketch? It seems like a sketch artist could churn one out in a day or less. That would really help since there are so many missing girls out there.

I was summoned here. What's going on folks? How can I be of assistance?

Body of young girl found. She is 15-17 and small boned. She is of mixed race. We are wanting to rule out Keiosha Felix. Thanks for joining us!!!

Body of young girl found. She is 15-17 and small boned. She is of mixed race. We are wanting to rule out Keiosha Felix. Thanks for joining us!!!

Not a problem. Well there's no way to completely rule her out until the body is identified, Keiosha isn't mixed. She is however what some call a "red-bone" which is where the nickname Lady Red comes from.

Not a problem. Well there's no way to completely rule her out until the body is identified, Keiosha isn't mixed. She is however what some call a "red-bone" which is where the nickname Lady Red comes from.

What do you mean "red-bone"? Is that anything like Creole? I was told Creole, usually means light skinned do to the mixing of races. Hmmm....

I pm'd A.C.I who in the Private Investigator on her thread. Maybe he will join us. Don't want to alert family of our concerns. Bessie will also watch our discussion I'm sure and help us with contacts.

I called it in this morning.

What do you mean "red-bone"? Is that anything like Creole? I was told Creole, usually means light skinned do to the mixing of races. Hmmm....

In the south they refer to some black girls as yellowbone or redbone. Yellowbone is a light skinned black girl. Redbone is a little darker with reddish undertones.....or so I'm told. I'm not exactly an authority on southern slang :)

Red bone comes from the West Indies "red ibo", a term used to describe people of mixed races. During the 1800's, Native Americans from the Carolinas migrated to southwest Louisiana and "mixed" with African Americans and caucasians. The decendants became known as "red bones". Today, "red" or "red bone" refers to African Americans with red undertones in their skin, usually a result of their Native American and/or caucasian ancestry.

I'm glad people have notified authorities to check and see if this UID is Keiosha.

Are they going to release a sketch? It seems like a sketch artist could churn one out in a day or less. That would really help since there are so many missing girls out there.

exactly.

The case manager said she wasn't aware of Keiosha, so I was glad I called, too. We should still keep looking for other possible matches, though.

Regarding a sketch, the body condition is listed as "near complete or complete skeleton". A reconstruction could take awhile.

I zoomed in on the photo of the pants on the NAMUS site, they are brand UNIONBAY, which if im not mistaken is now is only sold at JC Pennys' and Sears? I could be wrong on that though.

Also the address where the body was found is really open, There appears to be a store close by and there's a good amount of traffic on the road. I am surprised that no one saw anything or found her sooner...that raises some questions IMO.

And this confuses me...I found this story online that says the area where the body was found is remote which is different then the location given on the NAMUS site, The ABC story says its 12500 Walters rd, the NAMUS site and this KHOU video says its 12755 Walters rd.

Shouldnt this be corrected ? At this point its kinda hard to determine which is the correct location.

Also in the ABC story Which may have already been posted, but in it they state:

When investigators got to the scene, they did indeed find a trash bag with human bones inside. However there are very few other clues to go on.

The bag was found along a gravel driveway in a rural area that has recently been cleared of brush. Investigators combed the area looking for clues. But right now they would like to speak to the person who first called in about the human remains in the bag.

Felipe Rivera with the Harris County Sheriff's Office said, "We're trying to track the source down that called it in. They got a call. Apparently someone came out here and discovered it. So we're trying to get to that person and see how they came about it."

So who found the remains? if it was just a passer by and not someone involved wouldnt they be willing to cooperate and come forward???? Im betting they knew something and felt guilty ( so they anonymously called it in)...I hope this person can shed more light on this.

With this case being so recent I am also surprised that the metro Houston Media hasn't tried harder on this...Such a shame...Hopefully something is discovered soon, no one deserves to die and be left like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven