TX TX - Houston, Wht/HispFem 16-35, 32UFTX, w/dead man in closed business, scars, "V" tatt, Aug'85

also i looked at Lucero's namus and she is missing from NM but the reporting agencies are in NY and CA. she was staying w family in NM i get that but they arent investigating it?

CARLK, Curious, how did you get ahold of photos?

A relative of hers joined WS and said on O'Dina's MBNF thread that she had photos of O'Dina.

I PM'd her and asked her to email them to me, and she did.

BTW, Chief Deputy Burgess (who is working O'Dina's case because he originally thought she might have been Cali) says that they already did a manual DNA comparison of O'Dina to this Jane Doe, and said that they were not a match.

NamUs lists this Jane Doe's age to be 20-35 so I thought id make a possible suggestion.
This is a complete long shot but here we go.
Yvonne Marlene Abigosis went missing on January 1, 1984 from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. She lived a high risk lifestyle. According to doe network her clients would take her on trips to Washington State and Vancouver Island. She is described to have black wavy hair and brown eyes. The only thing thats off is her height Jane Doe was 5'1 and Yvonne is listed as being 5'6.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/921dfbc.html

just to clarify (or muddle up) the ethnicity debate
native peruvians are closely related to NA, peru was settled from the north by people who crossed the behring strait and settled across the americas
most peruvians are mixed race with european, african, native and asian populations in the major cities; this mix is rare in the andes
bolivians belong to the aymara (language) group while peruvians (mostly from the centre and the andean region) are from the quechua group, during the inca empire and while under spanish rule both, ecuador and bolivia, did not exist, they were part of peru
and to make it more complicated, there is also the amazonian tribes
so, it is hard to discount her as not being peruvian by looks only as there is not a one size fits all regarding us, peruvians
i've seen many girls that look like this UF when i lived in peru (i have lived north, centre and south)
if she is peruvian...how did she get to houston? re: the necklace, there were many travelling craftspeople in lima when i was growing up, a lot of americans selling handmade jewelry, i still have some earrings but have lost so many pendants!

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

A relative of hers joined WS and said on O'Dina's MBNF thread that she had photos of O'Dina.

I PM'd her and asked her to email them to me, and she did.

BTW, Chief Deputy Burgess (who is working O'Dina's case because he originally thought she might have been Cali) says that they already did a manual DNA comparison of O'Dina to this Jane Doe, and said that they were not a match.

O'Dina Lucero NamUs Case #15070 has had changes made. You can view the case by clicking the url below

The following fields have been changed: Photo Added

I found a video for this Jane Doe. [video=youtube;80u1y11sWE4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80u1y11sWE4[/video]

In her PM photo it looks like she has unique teeth. Is there any new information on this case?

Two ruleouts per Namus:

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Pinkie Davis-Herron 1956 Texas
O'Dina Lucero 1960 New Mexico

There's also a photo of her jewelry. I don't remember if we already saw that. 1720.jpeg

updated Namus link. CAUTION, comes up with post-mortem photo visible, but it's not too bad.
Unidentified Person Case

MP8810 Pinkie Davis-Herron 01/01/1979 Travis TX
MP17535 Karen Evan 05/14/1980 Anchorage AK
MP26514 Laura Hernandez 12/01/1980 Curry NM
MP14016 Linda Jackson 05/03/1983 King WA
MP14228 Lorelee Lhotka 01/01/1975 King WA
MP15070 O'Dina Lucero 08/10/1979 Chaves NM
MP18215 Debra Otis 06/28/1979 Skagit WA

Here's some more info on Thomas. He was 40 years old and lived in Houston, though he was originally from Mexico. He had been divorced before. Also, I really wonder what happened. I do have the autopsy report but there are many details I won't share, other than the people responsible for her and Thomas' death are animals. I honestly can't tell who the intended victim was - maybe both?

Here's some more info on Thomas. He was 40 years old and lived in Houston, though he was originally from Mexico. He had been divorced before. Also, I really wonder what happened. I do have the autopsy report but there are many details I won't share, other than the people responsible for her and Thomas' death are animals. I honestly can't tell who the intended victim was - maybe both?

i would be interested in seeing it.

May i ask where you obtained the autopsy report?

@Caring1 Hey could you post the current list of NamUs exclusions for this Jane Doe? I would greatly appreciate it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back