Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure any have watched Shannon Bales youtube videos-but he thinks his father was a serial killer in Texas area-Shannon' has put out about 5 videos on those who were murdered in texas he thinks his Dad did.
that he worked with two other men(whom he lived with) in raping and killing women in Galveston and areas near that in Texas-in 70's and 80's. I asked him if his Dad was in prison at time of WCJD murder-and he said , "No-he was out 5/'79 and yes, he served time in Ellis Prison. Shannon never gives his Dad's name-he found out about his dad when he took a dna test and found the man who he thought was his Dad-was not. That he was the product of a rape on his Mom by his Dad. Shannon has dna-and as i remember they did get dna from WCJD when they exhumed her in 1999.

[video=youtube;bbQoireRNMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbQoireRNMI[/video]

Not sure any have watched Shannon Bales youtube videos-but he thinks his father was a serial killer in Texas area-Shannon' has put out about 5 videos on those who were murdered in texas he thinks his Dad did.
that he worked with two other men(whom he lived with) in raping and killing women in Galveston and areas near that in Texas-in 70's and 80's. I asked him if his Dad was in prison at time of WCJD murder-and he said , "No-he was out 5/'79 and yes, he served time in Ellis Prison. Shannon never gives his Dad's name-he found out about his dad when he took a dna test and found the man who he thought was his Dad-was not. That he was the product of a rape on his Mom by his Dad. Shannon has dna-and as i remember they did get dna from WCJD when they exhumed her in 1999.

[video=youtube;PUfvEMBlc08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUfvEMBlc08[/video]

Would the bite mark on WCJD have come from a struggle or did her killer just like the taste of human flesh?

[video=youtube;PUfvEMBlc08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUfvEMBlc08[/video]

I've seen his thread. I give him a lot of credit.

Man, it feels like forever since I've posted on here. But WCJD was the case that originally drew me to UIDs. I want her to be able to go home, and soon. :rose:

I recently went to Huntsville and stopped by the culverts on the side of the road, there were 3 of them less than a mile of each other, and I can't help but notice that it's nearly impossible for someone to have seen them during night time. It gets me thinking that only a local or someone who visited there enough could have known they were there. It looks easier in pictures but in person they're kind of hard to locate, unless you really know where to look. Just a thought.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0 (1).jpg
    0 (1).jpg
    7 KB · Views: 280
Do you think it was a local that killed WCJD?

I think it was a truck driver that was familiar with the area. She was hitching and found not far from town. She was assaulted and beaten to death. I don't believe this happened out in the open or in a car or regular sized truck. I think this happened in a large truck where there was room and activities inside are easily concealed from others. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think it was a local that killed WCJD?

It is something that I've been thinking about ever since my trip to Huntsville. The place is very dark, there's no lightpost or anything so it's very unlikely that the killer just happened to see the culvert at that moment and decide to put her there.

I believe it was a truck driver as well. Maybe someone that was familiar with the place. The hitching post and the restaurant is full of truckdrivers.

Having read through the thread, I wonder if maybe a local was her killer, someone who overheard her conversation with the waitress at the truck stop, offered her a ride in the parking lot/ just past the station, took her to their place (which would have been relatively secluded from what I have gathered through the thread), where based on a time frame of her last being seen around 6:30 pm would have given him about 12 hours (if you subscribe to the notion she was killed around 3 am and then dumped sometime around 6:30am) to kill and transport her. the shoes being dumped with her would be because she went into killer's house with clothes on, but shoes off and left in the vehicle, and was transported without the clothes to the dump site. I'm kind of following an Occam's Razor approach here, as the area where she was found was pretty rural still at the time, and she was hidden enough car's may not have seen her while on the road, but pulling off or riding up in a semi cab could give you a view. One of may theories, I know, but not one I have seen discussed much.

It is something that I've been thinking about ever since my trip to Huntsville. The place is very dark, there's no lightpost or anything so it's very unlikely that the killer just happened to see the culvert at that moment and decide to put her there.

She was found in a culvert?I thought they had found her along the side of the road facedown on the grass?

I don't find it to far off that all that could have happened in the sleeper berth.Lets say he was a serial killer,he would then want to keep her clothes as a souvenir thus dumping her naked body with the shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member