GUILTY TX - Jerry Collins, 68, found murdered, San Antonio, 28 Jan 2012 *indictment in 2018*

Thanks, wfgodot, I guess I was so excited about the article, I failed to post a link to it.

In this Fox29 San Antonio article today:

"Police say she wanted her 35-year-old daughter-in-law Kristina Moore killed.

An arrest warrant affidavit contains evidence that Moore is the same woman Comer allegedly paid a year-and-half earlier to have someone kill her boyfriend, 68-year-old Jerry Collins."

etc., etc. All in the family?

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_17094.shtml

yes, all in the family.

I have the name of the 3rd person but will not repeat it right now until officials release it. But yes, it is a family member by the initials D.C.

Shocking, sad, crazy. May justice be served on all involved.

http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksa...oat-was-slit--head-beaten-with-a-hammer-.html

Family members and friends gathered Wednesday outside the trailer where Jerry Collins, 68, was found brutally murdered three years ago...

"This is not a murder of passion or burglary," Jim Collins said. "This is someone who murdered him for personal gain"...

Family members said they are willing to increase the reward from the initial $40,000 that they contributed to Crime Stoppers if someone comes forward with information.

Grand jury indicts woman in murder-for-hire plot
January 24, 2018

SAN ANTONIO - A San Antonio woman was indicted Tuesday by a Bexar County grand jury for trying to hire a hitman to kill a woman and her husband.

Ruth Comer, 64, is charged with two counts of solicitation of capital murder. According to court documents, Comer solicited Charles Grube, a carnival worker, to kill Kristina Moore and her husband, Jacob Thomas.

Comer was first arrested for the crime in August 2013, though Bexar County District Clerk Donna Kay McKinney said the case was dismissed for further investigation in April 2014.

https://www.ksat.com/news/grand-jury-indicts-woman-in-murder-for-hire-plot-ruth-comer

Trial has finally begun.

Keep in mind, this trial is not for the murder of my friend Jerry. This is for solicitation of murder, attempting to hire a hitman to murder the hitmen that killed Jerry. In other words she tried to hire a hitman to murder her son and daughter in law.

Are Jacob Thomas (Ruth's son) and Jacob Dorpinhaus (who has been charged in Jerry's death) the same person? I can kinda understand her willingness to murder her own son if that is so, but maybe Jacob is simply a popular name in those parts.

Mind blown! I had no idea they arrested anybody. This is a different person. Allegedly RC paid her son and daugter in law to find somebody, this must be who they found. I always assumed they kept the money for themselves and did the job.

Dave

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back