GUILTY TX - Jessica Cain, 17, La Marque, 17 Aug 1997 *SK William Lewis Reece*

Thinking of Jessica and her family today... everyone whose heart Jessica touched remembers her. She's been missing since the morning of August 17, 1997.
picture.php

I love this picture of Jessica, such a beautiful girl. It is sad how much time has passed and still no leads as to what happened to Jessica or where she might be.
Why is the only suspect not talking? He was sentenced to life in prison and hasn't gotten anywhere with the many appeals he has filed.

What happened to the vial of teeth found in Drew's home? And I'm guessing if they didn't miraculously disappear from the evidence locker, they weren't able to extract any DNA anyhow.

This case bothers me. I want it solved. I want her found.
A few years ago, I dreamt of her and ever since I have been trying to research her case as much as possible. It is actually what brought me to this wonderful community of people that want the same things I want.

There is no mention of a dental retainer, which Jessica had one when she went missing. I'm not sure the if the correct term is "permanent retainer" but I don't think she could remove this herself?

I have compared this UID as well as many others to Jessica. I haven't come across a single one that is consistent. If Jessica met with fate shortly after she went missing, and Drew is the perp then she has got to be close to home. I don't know if any of you have heard of Brian Ladd, but he has dreams/predictions writes them down and shares online. One of his pictures includes the words "jessica" "taken at summer" "lake, 418" and one of his members suggested this dream could have been about Jessica Cain. I'm not usually one to believe in things like this, but since there is nothing to go on, I entertained this idea with some research. I found a County Road 418, a few places with the word "lake" in the name, and a couple of lakes - if that's what you wanna call them. County Road 418 is located in Rosharon, TX. You can get to Rosharon by taking EXIT 7 on i45(her truck was found between exits 7 and 8 southbound) from there you take highway 6 to get to Rosharon.. It's only about 40minutes from where her truck was found. Drew was known to have been pulled out of a couple of fields by his tow truck buddy on numerous occasions one location the buddy named was Alvin - if drew knows this area he likely knows Rosharon as well. It's definitely desolate looking now, I can't imagine what it was like back then, I know they had a tiny population...I have never been but it sounds like it used to be a quiet little place.

Go to google, and take a walk down county road 418 in Rosharon, check it out.

I was doing a little more research on Drew, I have been thinking of writing him and decided to find out what unit he is being housed in..oddly enough according to TDCJ he currently resides at the Ramsey unit in....Rosharon, Texas.

Just heard that La MArque PD has William Reece and digging out near Beltway 8 and West Orem....

Yes, I saw this article just not in the Galveston paper naming William Reece and talking about the digging in South Houston - http://www.galvnews.com/news/free/article_4ed744dc-6d2f-541e-8ac8-380afa941180.html . He apparently was also linked to recently to another abduction and murder using DNA.

Another article does not mention Jessica Cain, but it mentions the dig is at East Orem in SE Houston, about 4 mi from where William Reece was arrested.

http://abc13.com/news/laura-smither-suspect-back-in-galveston-county/1218868/

wow.. Jessica's case was one of the first that pulled me into missing person's cases. She was around my age and went missing in my area. What a remote area too. Hope there is truth to this and he's not just wasting everyone's time. It's time for the family to have closure.

I was wondering who they were looking for near Orem. Does that put William Reece in a serial killer category?

What other murder (besides Jessica Cain and Laura Smithers) did they connect Reece with his DNA?

My sister knew Reece. He worked as a farrier at her barn. My husband and I were introduced to him. The authorities searched my sister's barn after he was arrested. Every time I drive down Beltway 8 and Crenshaw (where LS was found) in Pasadena, I think of Laura Smithers.

(Oh, my sister rented a stall at a big barn where lots of other people rented stalls. The property is now a school on Genoa-Red Bluff and Shaver in Pasadena/Houston. She only knew him because he did horseshoes and and jobs around the barn.)

http://abc13.com/news/police-resume-search-for-jessica-cains-body-in-se-houston-field/1218344/

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crews will resume their search today in a southeast Houston field for Jessica Cain, a teenager who went missing 19 years ago. It's the third day authorities have searched the location.

I was just reading up on this case after seeing the link in Breaking News. In the background I am listening to the ID channel. "Dark Minds" was on and they were talking about the killing fields and mentioned finding an empty truck and Jessica Cain being missing. It was so weird and spooky at the same time.
The episode was titled "The Texas Killing Fields".

Prayers that they will find Jessica in this latest search.

Man seen at Jessica Cain body search site linked to young girls' disappearances
By Courtney Fischer
Updated 1 hr 32 mins ago

HOUSTON (KTRK) --
William Reece, 56, has been a suspect in several disappearances of young girls. All of them went missing the same year.
[...]

What happened to Cain remains a mystery, but investigators continue their search, hoping the answers lie in the field off East Orem Drive.
http://abc13.com/news/man-seen-at-body-search-site-linked-to-girls-disappearances/1220370/

Lauren Talarico ‏@KHOULauren
More: fam says William Reese (seen cuffed in white shirt) tipped cops off - currently in jail 4 unrelated conviction

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back