TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they found 2 bodies today (one burned and one floating).

There is currently 2 children missing and I read on another site a young mom missing as well.

I hope we are not learning that neither of these bodies belong to these 3...there could be 5 victims...but boy I sure don't want to learn that any of these 3 have been ripped from their families!

Prayer to them all at this time - what they must be suffering through, especially at this time of year! Hugs to them all!

LE found another body in a trash bin.

HOUSTON - A dead body was found inside a trash bin near an apartment complex in southeast Houston.

Police found the body Tuesday around 10:48 a.m. near Windshire Apartments in the 4400 block of South Shaver Street, a Houston Police Department official said. A caller alerted HPD to having seen something in that trash bin.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/101228-body-found-in-trash-bin

We're up to three--- a woman in a bayou: a burned child and an infant. I knew there was a reason I told my brother who lives in Houston that I wanted to stay on the farm in Iowa.

We're up to three--- a woman in a bayou: a burned child and an infant. I knew there was a reason I told my brother who lives in Houston that I wanted to stay on the farm in Iowa.

I hear ya!

Is this a normal body count for this area? geeesh!

I'm with ya! I'm in black hawk county!

I hear ya!

Is this a normal body count for this area? geeesh!

thankfully no. This is a really sad day. Three families loved ones found dead.

A new thread for Jonathans case has been opened.

Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5939233#post5939233"]TX TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500