TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when the twine was used, at Jonathan's house or later at MN's?

I hadn't thought about that long stretch of time, but you're right. 12:30 to 2 or so is an hour and a half! What the heck would she have been doing in that apartment all that time?

Didn't LE say that DD saw Jonathan playing videos games? I guess it's just an implication, rather than a direct statement. Unless it's an assumption.

What the heck was she doing at that apartment for an hour and a half??!! If indeed she was there that long. And at those times.

My brain is worn out.

BeanE, IIRC, MN said she was at the apt at 12:30 and a witness puts her there "around the time of the threatening phone calls" that AD received around 2 pm. I believe both of those statements were made in the presser.

MOO :twocents:

Maybe DD was in the company of a few people after he left JF that verified his time, or he was on the phone. We are not privy to that information but we do know that LE looked at AD and DD very hard, they left no stone unturned I think. I mean they took his car, gave him a polygraph, and according to DD they interrogated him hard. Once they found the body my guess is evidence on the body, the video, and whatever evidence was at her house and maybe even at the baby sitters house. Perhaps they had evidence from SE house, but it wasn't solid but once they searched MN's house it tied into that evidence they found there.

Being with friends after DD left will document the time DD was with his friends. However, what documents DD's time at the apartment at 1:45 PM?

It is unclear to me if LE actually had the phone records at the time of the presser to be able to document anything through phone records.

I am trying to get a louder version of the presser because I thought a reporter, at the time of the presser, ask the Detective about the phone records. Based on the Detective's response (paraphrasing) still waiting on them or something like that. Again, I am not clear if that is what the reporter actually asked.

LE, as far as I know has never mentioned a polygraph. The only person I know that indicated a poly was AD.

I will go and search for a MSM article regarding LE giving DD a poly as I am interested in reading that one.

I sure would like to know if LE found DNA evidence of Mona inside of SE's apartment as well as DD's.

BeanE, IIRC, MN said she was at the apt at 12:30 and a witness puts her there "around the time of the threatening phone calls" that AD received around 2 pm. I believe both of those statements were made in the presser.

So does that mean that Mona was there for 1 1/2 hours or Mona went at 12:30 PM, left and returned when and left when?

Do you think she burned him in the trash can? If she had burned him on the carpet it would have gone up, carpet is petro-based as is the pad.

Video of LE at Mona's residence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwsj-gysauI

Here is a video where SE states that JF was gone between 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM. This is around the 1:20 mark. No mention of DD though.

The name RJ is an error and it is SE.

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/1...7096f47004db/News/Missing-Boy-Update-12-29-10

A safe place for me to find these videos. My mini spot .. :)

12/27/10 Video of mother stating she came home and unlocked the door and calling Jonathan. This video still indicates leaving the house and going for video. Also includes "he's a pest". No mention of DD stating he was at the house at 1:45 PM.

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-amber-alert-foster-story,0,3658934.story

Thank you Patty.

In the third video AD said the door was locked when she arrived home which suggests the perp had a key and stopped to lock the door when they left with JF. If AD is talking about the apartment she & JF previously shared with DD, a key is likely required to lock the door from the outside when you leave unless there is a button on the inside door handle which locks it when pushed therefore making it possible for the person to lock the main door before they exit the apartment.

Has anything been reported on how the mom found the door(s) to ES's cottage when she arrived home from work?

TIA and I apologize if this has already been discussed.

So does that mean that Mona was there for 1 1/2 hours or Mona went at 12:30 PM, left and returned when and left when?

I took it to mean... MOO disclaimer, as in interpretation, that Mona gave her "self serving statement" of being at the apt around 12:30, but witnesses say they saw her vehicle at the apt at a different time.

Again, just MOO :twocents:

Your question made me realize just how much they seem to have left for us to conjecture :waitasec:

Is there anyone here that was able to hear the questions by the reporter to the Detective?

I have a lap top and my speakers didn't give me the opportunity to hear the questions. :(

Hope this isn't too graphic.....

As far as the location of the murder goes - I am not convinced that the murder itself took place inside the garage apartment of MN - 8804 Allwood Street, Houston, TX (at least that is what Google Maps says the address is). If you watch the video where she is brought out to the car (page 15 I think on this thread - linked by Patty G), you can see that the older officer in the Houston Police jacket is spending a lot of time in the back yard. MN is inside the apartment, and I think I see her walk from the left to the right on the inside of the apartment at about 3:05 - 3:06 in the film. She must have been in the bathroom or something. It is directly after this that they start getting ready to bring her outside. After she is taken away, the evidence is gathered, and they are bringing stuff form the side/back yard of the apartment. They bring a "grid" looking thing and something that looks like a long pole (broom stick or mop handle???). If you look at the thumbnail I am attaching, she has a sort of secluded back yard, and with it being Christmas Eve, perhaps the neighbors on the side were away visiting relatives. Maybe she started the burning inside, and then saw that the carpet was going to get burned, so she went outside. I don't think it was a grill or we would see that being removed. Maybe she had one of those "fire bit" areas dug in the back yard with that grill we see being removed?? Horrible to think about, but that would explain why there wasn't a horrible smell inside of the house.

Attachments

• MN's Garage Apartment 8804 Allwood Street.bmp
    965.8 KB · Views: 69
Being with friends after DD left will document the time DD was with his friends. However, what documents DD's time at the apartment at 1:45 PM?

It is unclear to me if LE actually had the phone records at the time of the presser to be able to document anything through phone records.

I am trying to get a louder version of the presser because I thought a reporter, at the time of the presser, ask the Detective about the phone records. Based on the Detective's response (paraphrasing) still waiting on them or something like that. Again, I am not clear if that is what the reporter actually asked.

LE, as far as I know has never mentioned a polygraph. The only person I know that indicated a poly was AD.

I will go and search for a MSM article regarding LE giving DD a poly as I am interested in reading that one.

I sure would like to know if LE found DNA evidence of Mona inside of SE's apartment as well as DD's.
I'll save you a little time, LE never mentioned a poly it was AD who mentioned that.

I don't know anything about the 1:45 time frame so cannot help you there. I'm confused on it too.

I have been following the case since the beginning but haven't posted... mainly because I am so shocked at the depravity of this murder.
One thing I do want to know is when SD was at the duplex for sure and if a polygraph was done for any party in this. We have witnesses saying MN was at the duplex, but where does it say she was there twice (12:30 and 145-2). I haven't seen that.
Also, I am holding my breath waiting for the actual COD which may take a while. I want to hear it from LE not the media. The media has bungled way too much in this case and other cases. Take everything that the media says with not just a grain but a whole shaker full of salt!

Regardless of whatever information comes out or the outcome of this - Jonathan's family and friends are in my thoughts. No one deserves to lose their life especially like this.

redsky,

I'm not 100 % but if I remember correctly during the presser I think I remember them saying a witness saw her come, and either the same witness or a different one saw her leave. For some reason a rolled carpet she was carrying when leaving is stuck in my head but I have to go watch the presser again.

Patty it's on your Youtube channel right? I have head phones and will try really hard to listen to the questions also.

redsky,

I'm not 100 % but if I remember correctly during the presser I think I remember them saying a witness saw her come, and either the same witness or a different one saw her leave. For some reason a rolled carpet she was carrying when leaving is stuck in my head but I have to go watch the presser again.

Patty it's on your Youtube channel right? I have head phones and will try really hard to listen to the questions also.

Yes, the presser is on my channel. http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

Start with Part 1A, then Part 1, then Part 2

That's exactly what I don't understand.DD p;laces himself at the crime scene,so how can he have an airtight alibi?
The evidence we know of MN without a doubt burned that precious boys body and dumped him like trash but we don't know the c.o.d. and we don't know whether or not Jonathon was alive when she took him.I'm just really curious what makes LE so sure she acted alone?
Just a cautionary warning for all.
my understanding is that LE has said Mona acted alone at this point. Your post is fine as it stands, but just want to make sure the thread does not move in any kind of accusatory fashion towards DD. If anyone had a recent post removed this is the reason why.

All we can do for now is roll with the news and follow the lead of LE. If more comes out, the discussion will open up in whatever direction that may be.
Thanks.

PattyG... I think the reporter at about the 10 minute mark asks the detective if they know it was Mona on the phone call... he says "we strongly believe it was"

I cannot quite catch her short follow up, but then he says "we're doing everything we can to identify that call"

the reporter then says, "do we know what her exact relationship"... think she says something about it's been going back and forth... then she says, "friend of moms, friend of dads, just a neighbor" and the detective says "we do"

ETA: I didn't hear anything about phone records at that point in the presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members