Not open for further replies.
A few more bits…

Press Conference – Houston Police Department
HPD Homicide Detective Michael Miller
December 30th

Transcribed from video:

Starting about 10:18

[snipped]

Reporter: Do we know if that call that was placed to her mom’s job, that raspy voice, if that was her?

Miller: We strongly believe it was, but we don’t know for sure yet. That’s something else we’re still working on.

Reporter: Are you tracing that call?

Miller: We’re doing everything we can to identify that call.

Reporter: Do we know what her exact relationship is, …, was she friends with the mom, was she friends with the dad, is she the roommate or babysitter’s friend?

Miller: We do. The person that Angela, Angela is Jonathan’s mother, Davis, they were sharing a residence with a person. And that person was the owner, the leaseholder of that residence. Mona Nelson was friends with that leaseholder.

Starting about 11:47
[snipped]

Reporter: Just for clarification, the mother and stepfather, the Davis’, they did not know her, they must have seen her around there, if she had been around…

Miller: They knew her. As an acquaintance. Somebody who has come and gone from that apartment. And she was also familiar with Jonathan.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=7872370

This is why we need the phone records. Was AD driving home and heard threatening things towards J, arriving moments later to find him gone.
Or was AD still at work when the threatening call was made?

Although, at this point I could be way off track, I recall a video of AD speaking about arriving home and perhaps driving home and calling the house.

A few more bits…

HPD Homicide Detective Michael Miller
December 30th

Transcribed from video:

Starting about 10:18

[snipped]

Reporter: Do we know if that call that was placed to her mom’s job, that raspy voice, if that was her?

Miller: We strongly believe it was, but we don’t know for sure yet. That’s something else we’re still working on.

Reporter: Are you tracing that call?

Miller: We’re doing everything we can to identify that call.

Reporter: Do we know what her exact relationship is, …, was she friends with the mom, was she friends with the dad, is she the roommate or babysitter’s friend?

Miller: We do. The person that Angela, Angela is Jonathan’s mother, Davis, they were sharing a residence with a person. And that person was the owner, the leaseholder of that residence. Mona Nelson was friends with that leaseholder.

Starting about 11:47
[snipped]

Reporter: Just for clarification, the mother and stepfather, the Davis’, they did not know her, they must have seen her around there, if she had been around…

Miller: They knew her. As an acquaintance. Somebody who has come and gone from that apartment. And she was also familiar with Jonathan.

10 million :blowkiss: for transcribing the presser.

They didn't have the phone records yet! IMO :banghead:

patty what videos are there of the reporter standing outside around oak street around the time the DD car was towed? I cannot find it

BBM

I thought she was driving home and calling the house, then someone picks up, they hang up, AD arrives and no one home (TV on etc.) Now I have to search for that video. :banghead:

ETA: Interesting that there was NO NAME mentioned for the woman with the "raspy" voice.

This is my interpretation of the calls. There was a call by Jonathan to his mother's work place early in the day requesting a phone number for SE. AD did not get this call and was not even aware of it until much later (cannot remember when she became aware of it, but I don't think it was on the 24th).

Another call was made to mom's work place by Jonathan (later in the day), the co-worker tells him his mother will have to call him back, but then a woman gets on the phone and says it's an emergency, so the worker goes to get mom. When AD gets to the phone there is no one there so she immediately calls back and a woman answered. This is when she hears the exchange between woman and son and the phone goes dead. It's time for her to go home anyway (around 2pm) so she heads home trying to call the house.

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947#p/u/2/4Y0poFgtBJI

MOO :twocents:

ETA: DUH... ignore this post :crazy:

Regarding the rolled carpet, I don't think it's been mentioned anywhere as a reality. IIRC, someone speculated that given MN's role as maintenance person for multiple apt complexes in the area, someone COULD have seen her disposing of a rolled up carpet and thought nothing of it.

That is possible but my memory is a reporter talking about a witness saw her when she arrived...then the reporter talked about something else, then back and says and a witness saw when she left with looked to be a rolled up carpet under her arm.

That's what I remember but hey, I surely also could have read someone post about it. I just feel more strongly that it was a reporter. I could be totally wrong. I usually AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question about the threatening phone calls that AD received?
Were these phone calls on Christmas eve? Were they when she was driving home or were they previous in the day, therefore reason to tell Jonathan to make sure he didn't go anways and get neighbor if needed anything?

I just do not understand when the theatening phone calls took place?

According to the video showing the body being dumped, that was a few hours after he went missing.. that would mean that she perhaps had him in her apt. during the time they began to look for him... I thought her apartment was within a short distance from the cottage and the apt complex.

I wonder if there was a plastic container she was to dispose of (which of course I do not believe there was ) where is the plastic container? Why did they see her dispose of a body and not the container??

even IF there was a plastic container, then video show her with body.. if she didn't know what was in the container.. took body out and placed it.. would she not report it to police if she had nothing to do with it... the plastic container makes no sence to me at all and seems as if just a quick lie off the top of her head when questioned or perhaps late during questioning when she felt trapped and caught.

The entire crime is sickening and horrible.

It is obvious at the time when Mona was making her false spiel to LE she did not know there was a tape of her dumping Jonathan's body.

The container was a falsehood by Mona. With her saying whatever it was .....was in a container she was trying to portray that she didn't know a body was inside. Malarkey. The tape proves she lied.

LE has much to prove she is a bald face liar who was trying to save her own pathetic hide by coming up with some goofball answer that involved Jonathan's step dad.

Imo, this woman didn't need help to commit one of the most horrendous crimes I have read about in many years. She is a stone cold killer all by herself, imo.

IMO

Totally OT, but is there a link or FAQ explaining some of your commonly used acronyms? I've figured many of them out, still lost about BBM tho....

Working on starting a new thread... Will be closing this one in a few.

Closing thread, please continue here...

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5957957#post5957957]Thread #11[/ame]

For reference, I transcribed part of press conference regarding what was said by Captain Gott about time last seen of 1:45PM, if it helps. I haven't seen any video where DD himself talks about stopping over that day or any details from his perspective. Other references I've seen have been from reporters in articles.

HPD Captain David Gott
December 30th

Transcribed from video:

[snipped]

On Friday, December 24th, at about 8:20 in the morning, Jonathan’s mother, Angela Davis, left for work. She left him at home. He’s a 12 year old boy, so that’s not anything that’s all that unusual, to leave a child at home for a couple of hours. She was due to work ‘til 2:00 that day.

During the day there was a couple of people that saw him around the apartment, the last being his father, or stepfather, David Davis, who saw him at 1:45.

At about 2:00, Jonathan places a phone call to his mother’s place of work. He speaks to one of her co-workers, asks her a couple of questions, the mother gets a little - the mother finds out about it, gets a little concerned, it’s about time for her to go home, she calls the house, and that’s when she speaks to the woman I guess that everybody heard about, with the, kind of the raspy voice. She gets disconnected, she immediately goes home, and Jonathan is gone.

At that point, she starts looking around, obviously thinking maybe he’s playing in the courtyard, ya know, he played in that area, he knew a lot of people around there – called some people, the police were notified at about 3:45.

We dispatched a unit out there, a patrol officer did an on-scene investigation, notified our juvenile division, at this point it looks like a missing juvenile. He was entered into the Nationwide Missing Persons database that day, and juvenile investigators were assigned the case.

By Monday, it was apparent that there’s more than just a missing juvenile, that it appeared to be an abduction, and that’s when homicide took over the investigation.

On Tuesday morning, December 28th at about 10:00AM, a passing motorist spotted what looked like a body in the ditch, at about 1500 Schilder at East Hardy...

[snipped]

Ok that makes more sense, that the calls happened with JF calling his mom at 2, not that he was abducted out of the house at 2. It gives an extra 15 to 20 minutes for MN to get him out of there.

Totally OT, but is there a link or FAQ explaining some of your commonly used acronyms? I've figured many of them out, still lost about BBM tho....

Yes here...

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116963]Websleuths Lingo[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500