TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would some "passerby" notice or ever feel the need to report what looked to be charred debri? That doesn't make any sense. Must have either been A: something else suspect about what they saw or B: the tip was from someone who knew exactly what that was.

If the mom does know more then the first crack is admitting to no babysitter. They are still at the station so maybe they are working hard to crack them both. I have visions of the TV show 48 Hrs on my mind of the interview process.

I'm confused...did the remains that were burned have a blue flannel shirt? Was that what Jonathan was said to be wearing?

Last night in the thread a local noted in their post that the body was indeed a female.

I thought I had seen that, too, but only could find the one article. At first, when I saw it, I started - because of the mention of reddish blonde hair, and the young boy still missing - and the seeming discrepancy between 3' height and 4'7"....

Okay,on thread #1, pages 25/26, Lovingmom, who indicated she was a neighbor of grandma, said she saw Jonathan walking down the street "a few days before Christmas."
A few is more than one, but less than a lot. So 2, 3, 4 days?
That means he was last seen on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.

If Lovingmom is still reading, can you clarify what day you saw him? That would help with the timeline.

I'm confused...did the remains that were burned have a blue flannel shirt? Was that what Jonathan was said to be wearing?

The body wearing the blue flannel shirt was found in the water (Buffalo Bayou). Jonathan was wearing a tan shirt with a guitar on it, IIRC.

Need to clarify: Body found: Was it stated this was along a TOLL ROAD?
Do the ticket booths on that road have video?

You do receive a picture (along with a ticket) of the back of your vehicle showing the license plate if you run through a toll stop. Not sure if it videos everything though, I don't know how that works.

Sorry - it was, as the subject says, the bayou body. I read an article that stated that there was either no clothing on the burned body, or that the clothing had burned off.

Whose duplex was it that they were gathering evidence at? Why was HOMICIDE investigating so quickly? They must have gotten some evidence there that pointed to homicide. Still wondering about the shoe thing? Someone may have grabbed shoes of his to make it look like he left but grabbed shoes he doesn't wear anymore or even 2 shoes that didn't match... just pondering again... of course we won't know the details for a while anyway.

Brattigirle, I don't know what a kiln fireman is, will you explain?

Jonathans descript. is
The child has short red hair and an overbite. He was last seen wearing a tan shirt, blue jeans, a gray hoodie and white sneakers with a red stripe. He stands 5 feet tall and weighs about 100 pounds.

The body wearing the blue flannel shirt was found in the water (Buffalo Bayou). Jonathan was wearing a tan shirt with a guitar on it, IIRC.

and music notes as well i saw later

Okay,on thread #1, pages 25/26, Lovingmom, who indicated she was a neighbor of grandma, said she saw Jonathan walking down the street "a few days before Christmas."
A few is more than one, but less than a lot. So 2, 3, 4 days?
That means he was last seen on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.

If Lovingmom is still reading, can you clarify what day you saw him? That would help with the timeline.

The only verified poster we have for this case is Reneeloveyou at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther