TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarx asked for a map of the 3 locations, Jonathan's Apartment, Burned Body Recovery Location and Pond Body Recovery Location.

I do not have an address for the Pond Location, if someone has it, I can add it to this map:

http://classic.mapquest.com/mq/10-7JiIry5I8glnmcH9

body from buffalo bayou was found by a couple walking their dog in tony marron park. address for the park is 808 North York
Houston, TX

Why on earth would some "passerby" notice or ever feel the need to report what looked to be charred debri? That doesn't make any sense. Must have either been A: something else suspect about what they saw or B: the tip was from someone who knew exactly what that was.

That area from the photos looks extremelly clean and mowed down. Anything out of the ordinary would definately be noticed.

The only verified poster we have for this case is Reneeloveyou at this time.

So am I correct that even if lovingmom says she saw him, we can't use that as a fact in the timeline?

I saw something in a MSM article about when he went to grandma's. I'll try to find that.

It appears that the body was found in some sort of run off ditch, is this correct? Is it possible (for those familiar with the area) that the body was deposited somewhere else and washed down to that location? IIRC there have been rains in recent days, correct?

Sarx...sorry, I've seen your posts / request for maps and although I'm local, I couldn't possibly map it for you...I guess you could say I'm "map illiterate" :crazy:

But...to my knowledge, according to where the body was located (per article link below) there aren't any bodies of water that run from Oak to Hardy and/or in or around the vicinity where the body was found.

If you map the apts (816 Oak Street, Houston, TX) to the location the body was found 9818 East Hardy Road, Houston, TX 77093 (Outside Rolled Alloys offices), that might help you more than my convoluted posts...sorry, but that's about the best I can do when it comes to mapping!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

Clarification needed: Using gasoline to burn a body, how long would the burn have to take place?
Using a blow torch, how quickly and how much damage would take place?

Thanks I thought I saw a post that had blue flannel shirt and reddish blond hair in it...did both bodies have reddish blond hair? Am I going crazy...

Ok and that is a different address than is being reported elsewhere which is
the 1500 block of Schilder near the intersection of the 9900 block of East Hardy Street

Sarx asked for a map of the 3 locations, Jonathan's Apartment, Burned Body Recovery Location and Pond Body Recovery Location.

I do not have an address for the Pond Location, if someone has it, I can add it to this map:

http://classic.mapquest.com/mq/10-7JiIry5I8glnmcH9

It's impossible to map the bayou itself, but thread 1 has the address where the body was found, it's in post #502

Thanks I thought I saw a post that had blue flannel shirt and reddish blond hair in it...did both bodies have reddish blond hair? Am I going crazy...

I would venture to guess that there was no hair on the burnt body, but JF was reported to have reddish blond hair (though it looks blond to me in the pix). The body found in the water was reported to have reddish-blond hair. HTH

Has it been mentioned already where Mom and Step Dad worked?

Nope someone said dad MAY have worked at a lownmower place based on a ti shirt he was wearing, but that is all i've seen

the body in the bayou had reddish blonde hair and was wearing a blue flannel shirt. officials don't know if the body is a child or an adult nor do they know the gender.

the burned child's hair color was not mentioned that i saw. it was stated the child had no clothes on.

Need to clarify: Body found: Was it stated this was along a TOLL ROAD?
Do the ticket booths on that road have video?

Yes...it was along the toll road and there are cameras at the booths on Hardy. But, if the transport occurred without getting on Hardy, then I'm not sure anything would be available on the toll cameras. However, there are several businesses in the area which the body was found, and I would be SHOCKED if any of them didn't have cameras surrounding this entire building / strip.

Again, Hardy could be avoided, even to get to the place where the body was found, if traveling down Crosstimbers or Tidwell...pass over Hardy and come back around to get to the business location...this might not make sense, sorry...but I'm not the directional diva...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean