TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that since TE stopped searching, they are pretty sure that it is him. They seem very dedicated and I have a hard time believing that they would stop unless they were pretty sure.

I was looking at DD and AD and any I can find in relation to the case...it has worked in my own personal crisis..so..was reading...Do we have an age for DD or AD?? Hope it proves helpful...

Age for AD was previously stated to be around 31-32. None on DD so far.

I'm totally confused by the headlines that state something to the effect of "Burned
Body Believed to Be That of Missing Boy," vs. the medical examiners/experts that Nancy Grace had on last night, insisting that although a body does "shrink" when it is burned, it would be a mininal amount, like, a few inches. So the experts said last night that there was no way a 3' tall body could be Jonathans'. Sorry for the indelicate nature of this.

Regardless, it's someone's child.

Well maybe since the body was presumably burned in another area and then dumped into a ditch, maybe they don't have the whole body such as the leg bones are missing?

Not sure if it's been posted yet...

Sources: Woman to be charged in 12-year-old boy's disappearance

woman to be charged.jpg

HOUSTON – A woman is expected to be charged Wednesday in connection with the disappearance of 12-year-old Justin Foster, police sources said.

The woman, who is not a relative of the boy, was taken into custody Wednesday morning.

Police sources said she was not being cooperative with the investigation, but detectives have collected a considerable amount of evidence linking her to the boy’s disappearance.

Investigators could be seen removing evidence from the suspect's home after she was taken into custody Wednesday.

http://www.khou.com/news/HPD-defends-Amber-Alert-delay-112574489.html

Nearly all the stories have said that something the police saw on the video led them directly to several other clues.

Yep... car towed and clothes??? They probably know from the video exactly what the perp was wearing.

I think there may have been issues with substance abuse, but I don't think a form of "payback" had anything to do with this. If so, the mother would recognize the voice on the other end, or she could of told police "This is what it could be related to." Really, I don't know what mother would do or should of done. I can't imagine being in that situation, but I do believe she regretted leaving him alone that day because JF ended up missing - and on Christmas Eve. I can't say much about DD/SD, I think that is because he isn't under the same roof anymore and the only thing I can peg him on is some substance abuse/dependency problems. They both, to me, appeared to be having some sort of withdrawal reactions in video. Then again, it's impossible to predict how some people grieve - and that could be the result of JF being gone. There might be a connection to those in custody through DD/SD, maybe they were acquaintances? When I looked at a link of the apartments a few threads back I noticed that there is no washer/dryer hook ups in the apartments. I can tell you this, the quickest way to meet and greet your neighbors is in the laundry mat. I have no doubt in my mind that they were at least known to each other - at that is what breaks my heart.

People are vicious, not all, but there are some. I try to play good cop here but don't let that fool you into thinking I don't raise a brow to my neighbors once and a while. 0_O

I don't see any issue with JF living with family members that are able and capable to care and nurture him. In fact, I wish that more family would open their homes to allow this because horrible out comes can take place if not; neglect, emotional support, etc. not just physical abuse. It's the neglect that results because a parent/provider can not give because they don't care about themselves. I firmly believe that doesn't raise a healthy child, and it's hard as he77 to find worth as an adult sometimes. I am not saying that JF was subjected to that, if anything has known support and a loving environment through his aunt.

I just couldn't imagine what this family is going through, and personally (and emotionally), I feel like I am on the same roller coaster I was on when Kyron went missing.

My last rant on this case. I really hope that justice is swift for JF, as his gift, and that the new year will bring the family the resolve to make sense of the madness with the hope that we care for you all here at WS. Very much. I am so sorry this has happened.

These stories never get easier, just sucks.

Well maybe since the body was presumably burned in another area and then dumped into a ditch, maybe they don't have the whole body such as the leg bones are missing?

It was an off the cuff approximation, the media ran with it like it was a fact.

Not to be tacky....but if that pic is her, she could have been confused with a large hispanic man.

You would think they could at LEAST get his name correct!!! ARGHHHH!!!!

View attachment 12964

HOUSTON – A woman is expected to be charged Wednesday in connection with the disappearance of 12-year-old Justin Foster, police sources said.

The woman, who is not a relative of the boy, was taken into custody Wednesday morning.

Police sources said she was not being cooperative with the investigation, but detectives have collected a considerable amount of evidence linking her to the boy’s disappearance.

Investigators could be seen removing evidence from the suspect's home after she was taken into custody Wednesday.

In the previous thread, someone posted about a heavyset male being taken into custody. I believe it was this woman... Is that the same person, locals?

The woman charged with the health code violations and burning violations, originally had 12 charges against her and it just went down to 6.

View attachment 12964

is this possibly the big hispanic man?....just sayin....

View attachment 12964

I wonder if that was the same house I saw on the noon news on KHOU. Perhaps the Hispanic man was taken in for questioning about her?

THAT WAS HER! OMG. She looked like a MAN!

"Justin" Foster....please, media, at least pretend you are professionals...we know you can rush back and poof, make your corrections later, but why don't you instead just try to get things right the first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500