TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder why sf car was towed...is this the last and only suspect?

If I had to guess, cameras on the toll road led the police to the one currently in custody. JMO. Cameras must have caught the license plate or the toll booths...

Is the woman the babysitter? I know he was by himself that day, but it was stated he had a sitter before.

The woman charged with the health code violations and burning violations, originally had 12 charges against her and it just went down to 6.

Wonder if that indicates she is talking and plead a few charges off for info.???

If I had to guess, cameras on the toll road led the police to the one currently in custody. JMO. Cameras must have caught the license plate or the toll booths...

I think that video near where the body was found caught the car, and thier clothing.

okay is it me or did that video on that link have nothing to do with an arrest...also the article still claims mom reported jf missing at 9:30.....ugh

From that same article..

"Meanwhile, the burned body of an unidentified child was found in a ditch in north Houston Tuesday, fueling speculation that it might be Foster.

Police would not confirm if the cases were related".

I'm still not throwing out the chance that this may be Jaiden.

Please stop sleuthing the family at this time unless we have an MSM or verified member report that they are involved.

:tyou:

Not at all trying to be offensive in the least...just that when I hear about kids living with their grandparents...9 times out of 10...something may be off with the parents. If the parents are still living. JMO. Doesn't mean I am being judgemental. But huge red flags go up when someone like Jonathan goes missing and I hear he had only recently started living with his mother...it makes me wonder why wasn't he with her the whole time? Just curious...

Not trying to offend or hurt anyone at all. :(

I understand completely what you are saying LB and I agree with your thoughts on a grandparent raising a grandchild.

(My Parents helped to raise my oldest child FWIW)

Please stop sleuthing the family at this time unless we have an MSM or verified member report that they are involved.

:tyou:

Kimster, does this go for the SD also? Just wondering! Not to say SD's aren't family - not saying that at all - but this man was in his life for only a few weeks...

Not at all trying to be offensive in the least...just that when I hear about kids living with their grandparents...9 times out of 10...something may be off with the parents. If the parents are still living. JMO. Doesn't mean I am being judgemental. But huge red flags go up when someone like Jonathan goes missing and I hear he had only recently started living with his mother...it makes me wonder why wasn't he with her the whole time? Just curious...

Not trying to offend or hurt anyone at all. :(

Absolutely agree if the kids are with the grandparents something is totally off with the parents. Jonathan was from what I gather brought up by his aunt and uncle from age 4 to just recently when Jonathan made noise that he wanted to be with his bio mom. He was just fine where he was from what I can see and he is with bio mom less than a month and poof. He wasn't with bio mom for 8 years for no good reason imo. Thanks for clarifying.

Not sure if it's been posted yet...

Sources: Woman to be charged in 12-year-old boy's disappearance

View attachment 12964

HOUSTON – A woman is expected to be charged Wednesday in connection with the disappearance of 12-year-old Justin Foster, police sources said.

The woman, who is not a relative of the boy, was taken into custody Wednesday morning.

Police sources said she was not being cooperative with the investigation, but detectives have collected a considerable amount of evidence linking her to the boy’s disappearance.

Investigators could be seen removing evidence from the suspect's home after she was taken into custody Wednesday.

http://www.khou.com/news/HPD-defends-Amber-Alert-delay-112574489.html

GRRR.. this is just ONE of my pet peeves regarding the media reports on this case. Why can these media people not get even a name correct?

This baby-child's name is JONATHAN, not Justin!

Early on, I believe I read that Jonathon was in the 5th grade-- is this true? Could this be why he may be considered too young to be at home alone? tia

In regards to an appropriate age for a child to be left alone, in some states it depends on the maturity level of the child. I think it's true that some 12 year old are more mature than others but at the same time they are still kids. Here's a story from my local news, a 12 year old boy accidentally shot his 12 year old friend and killed him. They were home alone and it was Christmas Eve.

"The sheriff said Michael O'Rourke and his friend Nicholas Naumkin, also 12, were alone in the O'Rourke home on Birchwood Drive on Wednesday when they found an unloaded handgun belonging to Michael's father in a holster in his dresser drawer. The boys found a loaded clip in another drawer and inserted it into the pistol.

The boys played with the handgun for awhile, loading and unloading the gun several times, authorities said. At some point, the gun discharged and Nicholas was shot in the head, Bowen said. He died that day at Albany Medical Center Hospital."

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/default/article/Manslaughter-petition-weighed-925338.php#ixzz19Wrjm4lC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500