TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hinky meter went off when SE said "that's all I know".

Misty Croslin said the same thing at the beginning of Haleigh's case!

"that's all I know" usually means "I know more, but that's all I'm going to admit to"!

a friend a favor? are you serious?

Yes, if Mona is only connected because of the video showing her vehicle at the culvert, she may have been disposing of the body for the parents. She may not be the one who killed him.

I agree with those theorizing this was a robbery. The roommate said in a video that no one was supposed to be home. So JF must have been staying at the SF's that afternoon. He went to the roommate's place to get his video. He interrupted Mona in the commission of a burglary. He was somehow able to call his mother. When the mother called back Mona answered then hung up. Somehow she became enraged at being caught and in a panic or rage hit JF with the telephone. She was probably trying to find drugs. Just my theory. Keep it simple.

I agree. I just get a feeling that drugs were involved. People who are dealing and/or using drugs do some outlandish things that we would never imagine a human being would do. The theory of a botched burglary sounds reasonable, JF walked in on it, tried to call Mom, MN grabbed phone, etc. Why she had to kill and burn the child is a mystery that only she knows. I feel drugs involved.

Just an FYI. I worked for a call center for a number of years. Any personal calls were really frowned on. The call would go to the supervisor's desk, if the supervisor was not at her/his desk and another person answered, they would have to give the information to the supervisor first for the authority to pull the employee off the automatic dialer to take the call. This could easily take 5 minutes or more. Not a good situation for an emergency.

Yes, if <mod snip> Mona is only connected because of the video showing her vehicle at the culvert, she may have been disposing of the body for the parents. She may not be the one who killed him.

she's a friend of the roommates. Met dad two weeks ago and mom the day the boy went missing. and you think she'd dispose of the burned up body of a child for them???

I rec'd a request to start a thread of condolences for Reneeloveyou and LovingMom. Please note that we have done that in the past in the Jury Room. Feel free to start a thread there and link often so everyone knows about it. :grouphug:

With all due respect, I think we should be careful about what is discussed concerning how Jonathon died. It's gotta be tough for the Renee and the others that knew him to be reading everyone talking about blows to the head etc. I doubt they want to read or even need this right now. I think that out of the respect to the people that know this little boy that we should be careful on what is said. I very highly doubt they want to sit here reading this. It has to be SOOO tough on them to be reading all of it. JMO only.

Renee and others that known him I am so sorry for your loss & what has happened. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Respectfully, this is why we have a missing info and family support only - non discussion forum which allows family to not read the discussion area of WS if they wish not too. There is a thread for non discussion, info and family support only for Jonathans case in the non discussion forum.

Our heart breaks for everyone who loves Jonathan and his family, but it is up to them which area's of WS they wish to read or not read.

Cubby

What does any of this have to do with Houston's sports teams?

Really? Astros? Rockets? Texans? None of them are doing well. Even though baseball season is in siesta for now. Same with the reporting. It was not very good today, apparently. Either that, or the police like messing with reporters. Or deadlines maintain you report what you have at the moment you have it, regardless of verification. Bad reporting = just bad. Houston has bad sports teams = they are not currently winning. And it appears that trend, at least on the sports side of things, is continuing (see Yao Ming, see the Astros latest season, see the Texans...who I guess are bringing back, sadly Gary Kubiak, to coach again...:( was this a trick question???? :great:

Yes, if <mod snip> Mona is only connected because of the video showing her vehicle at the culvert, she may have been disposing of the body for the parents. She may not be the one who killed him.

Then there would be capital murder charges against the parents, not mona.

Oh I am so sad about the outcome of this...I too, was hoping another family member just took him to be with him for the holidays . Why, why why why why why why did this innocent child have to be murdered . And the way it ended, in a ditch and all. WHY ?????

To all those that knew & loved Jonathan, my heart is shattered tonight, I can't possibly imagine the ain you are in. This truely is a sad day. I pray that you all find the kindness, support, patience, comfort and love in eachother that you will all need to heal and move forward.

Renee, I pray that you all find what Jonathan's purpose was and exploit it to the point that the joy masks the pain of his loss. Thank you for sharing all that you did with us.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and all of Jonathan's friends and neighbors and classmates and teachers.

May g-d be with you all!!!

What does any of this have to do with Houston's sports teams?

It doesn't have anything to do with our sports teams, however as a Houston sports fan, and as someone who tends to deal with difficult situations by injecting lighthearted comments, I can appreciate the sarcasm and the jab. This is a sad sad sad tragic case, and as a longtime member of WS's I have unfortunately been through many of these before. I understood how this was meant and why it was said.

My hinky meter went off when SE said "that's all I know".

Misty Croslin said the same thing at the beginning of Haleigh's case!

I just went back and watched again and took notes.
Everything she said is suspicious and she appears to be on the defensive.

I promise I will lay this bone down for the time being but I truly believe there will be more information coming out later about this roommate.
Another reason I want to know how long did the Mom know this roommate?

JMHO

Reminder about using name variations: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106605"]Name Variations and Name calling - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Just call her Mona without any adjectives in front of it. Thank you!

Insulting an entire city, and by default the people who choose and love to live here does nothing to serve the case, or the memory of a little boy.

Just sayin'

With all due respect, I think we should be careful about what is discussed concerning how Jonathon died. It's gotta be tough for the Renee and the others that knew him to be reading everyone talking about blows to the head etc. I doubt they want to read or even need this right now. I think that out of the respect to the people that know this little boy that we should be careful on what is said. I very highly doubt they want to sit here reading this. It has to be SOOO tough on them to be reading all of it. JMO only.

Renee and others that known him I am so sorry for your loss & what has happened. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
I was talking about Mona's repeated blows to her head, being a boxer and all

she's a friend of the roommates. Met dad two weeks ago and mom the day the boy went missing. and you think she'd dispose of the burned up body of a child for them???

Linda, I agree with you on that line of thinking... HOWEVER, we don't know how long the SD has really known Mona.

Which just brought another thought to my mind: if DD knew Mona before AD did, then he probably knew the roommate as well. What a small world... If it's true that AD was trying to get away from DD, she didn't make it very far - to stay within the same circle of friends... :(

Whatever that conflict was - if true - seems to have remained a part of both AD and JF's lives, perhaps, with such a tangled web of connections. Just rambling now. Need to let go for the night.

Respectfully, this is why we have a missing info and family support only - non discussion forum which allows family to not read the discussion area of WS if they wish not too. There is a thread for non discussion, info and family support only for Jonathans case in the non discussion forum.

Our heart breaks for everyone who loves Jonathan and his family, but it is up to them which area's of WS they wish to read or not read.

Cubby

Oh, sorry, I wasn't aware of this...can you link it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500