TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all of the new information that has been given to us tonight, I would like to know if Mom is spending the night with her roomate, I would be outa there so quick it would not be funny. With a roomate that has friends like Mona I would have to stay up all night long.

I think I will wait for LE to finally speak, I just can't be bothered to read any of the Houston-area media outlets at this point.

I hope when or if LE have a presser one of the awesome reporters down in Houston will ask this question: "Can you tell us what time and day the suspect (MONA NELSON) was seen in the video that was captured from the office warehouse?"

Reporters, if you are listening (anddddddd we know you are), PLEASE.. ask that question.

Thank you!

Respectfully, I kind of feel like calling Mona "Big Mona" is name calling...
MOO.
(this falls at random <3 )

BBM Below: So, if Mona Nelson was a maintenance worker for the apartments, then she likely had keys to let herself in. Robbery very well could have been the original motive in this heinous crime.

foster-suspect-29.jpg

Nelson, who is a maintenance worker for several different apartment complexes in Houston, met Jonathan&#8217;s stepfather a few weeks before Christmas and was just getting to know the rest of the family, investigators said.

Searching court documents 11 News Reporter Jeff McShan discovered Nelson&#8217;s most serious crime was a robbery she committed back in 1984. She served a 10-year probated sentence.

http://www.khou.com/news/HPD-defends-Amber-Alert-delay-112574489.html

With all of the new information that has been given to us tonight, I would like to know if Mom is spending the night with her roomate, I would be outa there so quick it would not be funny. With a roomate that has friends like Mona I would have to stay up all night long.
She's staying with her mother I believe. The aunt said when she called, the grandmother was in the shower, and the sister answered the phone.

I am just using the original text provide by a LE officer quoted by the police as the mother initally said he was going to the babysitter's home, then changed her initial story out of shame and embarrassment that he was possibly left home alone. In my warped way of thinking, since we are going by the text of the Amber Alert put out by police that he may be in the company of a rapsy voiced woman vs. he is went to the babysitter's house to get stuff...which is in all of the original reports where the mother is quoted...this is odd. Maybe facts are odd. Maybe I am concerned that a mom wouldn't just say from the jump she got a phone call vs. the original story that was circulated with family/mother quotes that he originally went to the babysitter's home and didn't show back up. JMO. I keep providing the same links over and over...and over and over. She originally said FACT he went to the babysitter's home to get stuff and never came home...my question to you is WHY do you think this somehow is NOT weird?????

Did the mom say that in any video that we can access? Nevermind, I will try to find it in your postings. HE WENT TO THE BABYSITTER'S HOME?

She originally said FACT he went to the babysitter's home to get stuff and never came home...my question to you is WHY do you think this somehow is NOT weird?????
(respectfully snipped)

She originally said he was at the babysitter's house, and went back to the apartment to get the video game. Going back to the original posts, from the very first thread, there's a quote from a MSM article (which no longer exists, thanks to the continuous updating of stories rather than writing new ones, which makes old articles disappear!)
This is from post #20 on Thread #1:
Jonathan's mother said he had been staying at a baby sitter's home a few doors down from where the family lived. He went home to get a video game but never returned to the baby sitter's home.
"He was supposed to run home, go get it and go back to the baby sitter's," mother Angela Davis said."

BBM Below: So, if Mona Nelson was a maintenance worker for the apartments, then she likely had keys to let herself in. Robbery very well could have been the original motive in this heinous crime.

foster-suspect-29.jpg

Nelson, who is a maintenance worker for several different apartment complexes in Houston, met Jonathan’s stepfather a few weeks before Christmas and was just getting to know the rest of the family, investigators said.

Searching court documents 11 News Reporter Jeff McShan discovered Nelson’s most serious crime was a robbery she committed back in 1984. She served a 10-year probated sentence.

A perfect example why people with multiple criminal records should NOT be out...of jail. Period. Some people can't erradicate their badness nor their stripes. JMO. These types are incapable of change. One would think a parole board eventually would be hip to this. From all I have read about her, rumor or no, she doesn't at all appear to me to be a good person nor someone capable of change.

Examiner.com article with police update as of Wed. afternoon, Dec. 29:

There have been some conflicting reports and confusion in the case of the 12-year-old Houston boy, Jonathan Foster, who vanished Christmas Eve.

In a phone conversation with Houston Police Public Information Officer Kese Smith Wednesday afternoon, Examiner.com learned police were given conflicting information from Jonathan&#8217;s parents early on in the case, leading to conflicting reports.

Click here for complete article.

foster-suspect-29.jpg

Nelson, who is a maintenance worker for several different apartment complexes in Houston, met Jonathan’s stepfather a few weeks before Christmas and was just getting to know the rest of the family, investigators said.

Searching court documents 11 News Reporter Jeff McShan discovered Nelson’s most serious crime was a robbery she committed back in 1984. She served a 10-year probated sentence.

Wow. That's a scary thought... :eek:... keys to the apartments? Several complexes? Anyone EVER do a background check on this person?!? ::thud::

A perfect example why people with multiple criminal records should NOT be out...of jail. Period. Some people can't erradicate their badness nor their stripes. JMO. These types are incapable of change. One would think a parole board eventually would be hip to this. From all I have read about her, rumor or no, she doesn't at all appear to me to be a good person nor someone capable of change.

OR... OR.... ALSO just as important.... Background checks! We live in an apartment complex. I don't like this. AT ALL.

She's staying with her mother I believe. The aunt said when she called, the grandmother was in the shower, and the sister answered the phone.

I took it to mean that Renee called her own mother... In the big picture, it really doesn't matter, but thought I'd just say it. And I could be wrong.

If Mona was only recently friends with the family, why was she allegedly seen on the video driving an SUV registered to DD???? How many cars did this guy have???

New thread coming up. Be sure to copy your post before hitting POST in case you lose it, cuz the thread is locked.

Salem

(respectfully snipped)

She originally said he was at the babysitter's house, and went back to the apartment to get the video game. Going back to the original posts, from the very first thread, there's a quote from a MSM article (which no longer exists, thanks to the continuous updating of stories rather than writing new ones, which makes old articles disappear!)
This is from post #20 on Thread #1:
Jonathan's mother said he had been staying at a baby sitter's home a few doors down from where the family lived. He went home to get a video game but never returned to the baby sitter's home.
"He was supposed to run home, go get it and go back to the baby sitter's," mother Angela Davis said."

The key word is she "originally" said...which is sad...because if she had been truthful from the jump the police would have had more to work with early on. JMO. It totally works against, she got a call at work from a raspy voiced female whom she didn't know who hung up the phone. It just bothers me. I am sad for her and her family. But her original story bothers me. It makes me angry because it seems like, to me (though I am who I am) she was more worried what LE would think of her than the fact that her son was missing. JMO. Maybe I am reading more into this than it is worth, but when I see that she hasn't been raising her son for 12 years and he is 12 and now dead and only recently went to live with her in November and dies...it makes me wonder about why he hadn't been, whom she chose to involve herself with...and whether she was trying to make herself look better to LE instead of just telling the true story to begin with...JMO again. It just bothers me, and various other posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500