Found Deceased TX - Joseph Garcia, 42, Baylor County, 2 July 2015

I think you're right! The trooper told his mother that it appeared the car had hit a couple of trees but the vehicle went off the road at a very slow speed and guaranteed whoever was driving was not hurt and there was no blood found!

I believe this is the only mention of the condition of the truck. However, there might be another post that talks about scratches to the vehicle. I got the impression that the truck hit the trees when it idled off the roadway. I have been under the impression that someone pulled over on the side of the road, put it in park, jumped out, turned the steering wheel sharply to the right and put it in drive to let it roll off the road.

I wonder about that bull rider. Nobody ever said why they didn't like each. I'm wondering if it was a disagreement over a girl. Also, I wonder if someone knew that Joe wouldn't be missed for at least a few days since he had a three-day weekend. And I also wonder how much he got paid and if the money was accounted for. If he was paid $4,000, I can see someone leaving a pair of $100 bills in his wallet to throw off the people.

Whatever happened to John82? The guy he took to the airport hasn't posted in awhile

BBM & UBM

I don't recall seeing anything on a description of the damage to the vehicle. Would you be able to point me to where that information can be found?

I was referring to the post that the trooper stated it appeared that it had hit some trees.

Soliciting Financial Assistance:

Soliciting financial assistance in the forums, chat or via PM is strictly prohibited. This means both overt ("Send me money") and subtle ("Poor me, I could really use some money") forms. As much as we would like to assist in helping those who are in grave need of it, there is no way to easily and effectively determine the accuracy of someone’s financial situation. Countless people have been scammed on the Internet and message boards, perpetrated by people who come into a community with nefarious motives and preying upon others who are kind and want to help people in need.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Verified Professional Posters

We are lucky enough to have posters from all walks of life with a broad spectrum of expertise. Some may have special inside knowledge about a case or be directly related to a player in the case. This is all extremely valuable information for the forum. However, we like to make sure that anyone posting as a professional in a specific area (doctor, lawyer, search and rescue, etc.), or as someone with inside information, truly is what/who they claim to be. Verification is 100% optional. No posters are required to become verified unless they wish to post inside or professional information. If you wish to become verified, please contact the owners at wsverify@gmail.com with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, and your phone number and a good time to call. If you have any questions, contact a moderator.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

I just want to let you all know Josephs family is not asking for funds to get to Texas! So please dismiss this post! Thank You Sharon H Joseph sister

We are still waiting and hoping for a clue! Still nothing!!

Okay so I just read all 15 pages and I am baffled. I feel so bad for his family! No confirmation that he was anywhere really. At least nothing that convinces me. I am not convinced that a good search of the area where the vehicle was abandoned was done or that he was at the airport or his house. We don't know if someone else had his vehicle or if someone else messed up his bed. The bull rider....did anyone relay his name to LE or family? My heart goes out to his mom. I pray her son is found safe and sound.

Okay so I just read all 15 pages and I am baffled. I feel so bad for his family! No confirmation that he was anywhere really. At least nothing that convinces me. I am not convinced that a good search of the area where the vehicle was abandoned was done or that he was at the airport or his house. We don't know if someone else had his vehicle or if someone else messed up his bed. The bull rider....did anyone relay his name to LE or family? My heart goes out to his mom. I pray her son is found safe and sound.

Thank you for your concern! This post is just how we feel! Pretty much lost!!!

Thank you for your concern! This post is just how we feel! Pretty much lost!!!

Hugs to your family :)

Vehicle running and in gear. Wallet (with money) and cell phone inside. I can only think of these scenarios:

Head injury or other medical issue

Run off the road by another vehicle and forced out of the car quickly

Someone else in car with him forced him out of car quickly......someone he gave a ride to or (hopefully not) a hitchhiker or someone that lured him by acting like they had car trouble and he stopped to see if he could help.

Someone else had possession of the car and maybe was young/inexperienced and exited vehicle quickly. May have been second vehicle involved related to whoever had the car (either traveling with them or meeting/showing up to pick up driver)

A couple of questions now that it has been so long! At this point, who is law enforcement reporting to? I mean is it one person (wife or sister or cousin, etc.) and that person relays information to rest of family or are all family members working as one "team" and everyone getting info directly from law enforcement?

And can someone show me a map of the area where the vehicle was found and maybe a current timeline? I am so confused and his mama is waiting to see her son.

The LE are reporting to my mother, Joseph's wife and my brother and sister in law.

Thank you for your thoughts! He was paid on the 2nd and cashed his check! When they found his wallet in his car there was 200. In it. Yes the troopers don't seem to want to do anything. They're saying it's up to Seymour police cause that's where Joe lived! Yet the car and phone is in their possession as far as I know! Very frustrating!!

Above BBM
So we know he was paid on July 2nd but has it been confirmed that Joseph is the one that cashed the check and where was it cashed? I mean Bank, Walmart, etc.
And was it cashed BEFORE he reportedly went to the airport?
And if it is verifed that Joseph cashed his check, was anyone with him at the time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meliMar
Back