Found Deceased TX - Joseph Garcia, 42, Baylor County, 2 July 2015

Above BBM
So we know he was paid on July 2nd but has it been confirmed that Joseph is the one that cashed the check and where was it cashed? I mean Bank, Walmart, etc.
And was it cashed BEFORE he reportedly went to the airport?
And if it is verifed that Joseph cashed his check, was anyone with him at the time?

I would love to answer all your questions, we just don't know right now! We have so many of the same questions! We are going to give it to God and trust that we will have answers. Thank you again for all the information you have given us! I hold my children and grandchildren even closer!!! This is my mothers 7th and youngest child, i think she is handling it pretty good!

Are the Texas Rangers involved? There needs to be more media to gett the word out on Joe.

Honestly we are doing the best we can do! We have no friends or family in this area! We have to trust the LE are doing their job!! And you know what? That's what they are paid to do!

Hi Joseph's family, there are many people here at Websleuths who love nothing more than helping family get answers to their loved ones disappearance, are really clever at deciphering information, reading inbetween the lines, thinking outside the box.
The more information you can gather and relay here, the better obviously.
I'm amazed how there is always someone on here who lives in or knows the area.
Any information or tips you have at all, is it possible for you to relay them here.
Can you find out from LE exactly where on that highway Joseph's car was found? That way we can get an ariel view, it could show the surrounding area. There may be a train station or bus station nearby, shops or a motel Joseph could have used. These questions may seem silly but i don't know Texas at all, but knowing these things helps rule things out.
Your brother doesn't seem small, I don't think he would be easy to over power.
Please, contact the LE in charge for any updates. Ask them what they are doing now, what could they advise you to do and relay any info here if you can.
I'm concerned for your brother and he needs more than Gods help.

Sharonh There are many good people who are glad to see you reaching out to websleuths for support. Please continue to do so for the sake of your family. You are under no obligation to "give us enough". That's silly.

We will be in Lubbock this next weekend...is there a known place for the cell pings? We could try to look for the spots...Do you have a flyer in PDF format that I could print and post up in a few places there?

Anybody else have reservations about this John guy's posts?

I always think of Abraham Shakespeare and his thread when my hinkey meter goes off. I hope I'm wrong, and I will apologize in advance. Btw, it's a thread worth reading.

We will be in Lubbock this next weekend...is there a known place for the cell pings? We could try to look for the spots...Do you have a flyer in PDF format that I could print and post up in a few places there?

I have to admit I am not real computer literate, so bare with me. If you go on find joseph william garcia Facebook there is a great photo and description of him you could probably print out, also my sister in law put a message in there about what LE are doing. Thank you Joseph's sister Sharon

At your suggestion- I did read up on that (Shakespeare case) and I see what you mean. Has a mod given a Yay or Nay on the verifications? Usually they are pretty quick but I don't see any posts of verification. Unti then I think we are at a disadvantage . And am I reading that no Missing posters are available from LE or family/friends for the kind poster who wants to hang some while in that area? I keep asking myself - is anyone doing anything to find Joe? I am sure some effort is being made and we aren't hearing about it.

Interesting..
I found the Find Joe facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/102225490127980/ and it says that he was last seen in Lubbock on July 4, and his truck was found in Abilene.
Could any family tell me where this came from? How has it now been determined he was last seen in Lubbock on the 4th? By who? And is the picture under that post his most current photo? As he looks somewhat different from the other picture with his cap and glasses on? OH never mind, I see a few posts later it is stated that is a more current photo...

I am trying to create a flyer...however, I really need to know if it is not necessary? I have the feeling more is known and I understand it can not be spoken of...will it help to create a flyer and put it up in Lubbock? HMMMMM.....odd I'm thinking

Interesting..
I found the Find Joe facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/102225490127980/ and it says that he was last seen in Lubbock on July 4, and his truck was found in Abilene.
Could any family tell me where this came from? How has it now been determined he was last seen in Lubbock on the 4th? By who? And is the picture under that post his most current photo? As he looks somewhat different from the other picture with his cap and glasses on? OH never mind, I see a few posts later it is stated that is a more current photo...

I am trying to create a flyer...however, I really need to know if it is not necessary? I have the feeling more is known and I understand it can not be spoken of...will it help to create a flyer and put it up in Lubbock? HMMMMM.....odd I'm thinking

Don't know, but I am trying to find that information out.

Don't know, but I am trying to find that information out.

Thank you Sharon, I did send similar message through facebook. Feel free to private message me if you prefer not to put anything in the thread. Hopefully this is not against TOS

Just don't want to hinder any investgation thats going on. Trying to get a hold of my brother who is dealing with LE. Thanks

I recall that it was stated his phone pinged in Lubbock at some point. But this is the first time I'm hearing that he was spotted in Lubbock. There was some confusion among WSers as to why he'd drive home, then to Lubbock and then to the place where his truck was found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer
Back