Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
*if* it's her she could have been killed and out in a dumpster that was picked up and taken to the landfill. I pray it's not her. This is very unsettling
That is the most horrific thing I can imagine.... do you think the kids..... I can't even type it out....

That is the most horrific thing I can imagine.... do you think the kids..... I can't even type it out....

I can't go there either. ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How old are these "kids"?

Praying she's alright. Such a beautiful young lady.

Also from the above link:

"Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, is listed as a missing person, but detectives say they do not believe that she is in any danger or was abducted."

(Flashback of LE's first statements re: Abby and Libby)

This is exactly why it enrages me when LE quickly assumes a child is a runaway/is not in danger. I just don't know how they can come to that conclusion so quickly.
I sure hope the body found is not this child, how upsetting.
jmo

This is exactly why it enrages me when LE quickly assumes a child is a runaway/is not in danger. I just don't know how they can come to that conclusion so quickly.
I sure hope the body found is not this child, how upsetting.
jmo

EXACTLY! At 14 years old, I don't care if she chose to run away, she is MISSING! LE needs to pull out all the stops, just like if it were a known abduction. Who knows what could have happened after she walked off?!?!

:behindbar

This does not look good ... she is the same age as my daughter ... :(. Hoping the Bedford PD left because it was not Kaytlynn. Whoever it is, no one deserves to be discarded literally like garbage.

"Jeff Paul @Jeff_Journalist

Arlington PD says it's waiting on confirmation of ID regarding body found at landfill. Bedford PD confirms it WAS on scene but left @CBSDFW

7:05 PM · Jun 21, 2017"
[video=twitter;877663674881556480]https://twitter.com/Jeff_Journalist/status/877663674881556480[/video]

I was glad to see the above post, however am now confused because of this tweet.

[video=twitter;877676474999898115]https://twitter.com/Jeff_Journalist/status/877676474999898115[/video]

"Bedford PD going door-to-door in apt where missing girl was reportedly last seen. PD originally saying it didn't suspect foul play "

This does not look good ... she is the same age as my daughter ... :(. Hoping the Bedford PD left because it was not Kaytlynn. Whoever it is, no one deserves to be discarded literally like garbage.

"Jeff Paul @Jeff_Journalist

Arlington PD says it's waiting on confirmation of ID regarding body found at landfill. Bedford PD confirms it WAS on scene but left @CBSDFW

7:05 PM · Jun 21, 2017"
[video=twitter;877663674881556480]https://twitter.com/Jeff_Journalist/status/877663674881556480[/video]

Same age as me daughter as well... makes this one really tough. Its so awful for whichever family gets this horrible news, but I do hope it's not her. Not sure they could be positive either way at the scene...?

:ditto:
This doesn't sound good at all.

Bedford PD going door-to-door in apt where missing girl was reportedly last seen. PD originally saying it didn't suspect foul play @CBSDFW
7:55 PM - 21 Jun 2017
jmo

Have we seen any MSM/social media indicating she was last seen at an apartment complex?
I'm sorry I just came in late today and may have missed this.
jmo

My understanding is that she left the apt complex to walk the dog. asked "friends" to watch the dog for a minute and never came back.

Have we seen any MSM/social media indicating she was last seen at an apartment complex?
I'm sorry I just came in late today and may have missed this.
jmo

She lived in the apartment complex. Not sure how close dog park is to the complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member