Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and think they needed to get names and addresses of "friends" and associates perhaps? I've been suspicious of the kids that claim to have seen her from the beginning, but would love to be wrong about their involvement in anything sinister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip> Also makes sense they'd ask school employees for any info that may help them find any links. JMO

JMO, I don't find it strange at all that LE is working with the school. A lot of teachers & school officials know more about kids than their parents do. They know who she hung out with at school & I'm sure they want to interview all of her close friends to see if they have any idea of what other friends she might have had that the parents were unaware of. Did she hang out with good kids or bad kids? I'm a bit puzzled over why she was attending summer school. Was it because she was taking accelerated classes or was it because she had fallen behind in certain subjects?

I don't find it strange they're working with the ISD I have just never actually seen it mentioned as an "agency" LE is working with.

Senior high students - 9th - 12th grade - were also attending summer classes at this this campus.

Years ago (like a loooong time ago) when I went to an HEB junior high, it was 7-9 and high school was 10-12. Is that still the case? It does seem kind of worrisome to have 7-8th graders mixed with juniors and seniors.

This thread will close in about 10 minutes.

Start packing up to move over to a new thread. :seeya:

Locals:

Would someone from Grapevine TX attend the same school district as Kaytlynn?

Yes, Central is from grades 7-9 and Trinity and Bell (high schools) are 10-12. Central is very proud of its advanced academic programs and were offering several foreign languages, and STEM type classes this summer, among others. (I don't have any idea if that's what she was in summer school for, I just wanted to throw it out there that those were also "summer school" options in HEBISD.)

Rocket, probably not because Grapevine is further away from here, but there's a map of the boundaries for the school district on their website. I can think of a couple of streests that are technically Colleyville for instance, but are zoned with HEB schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz