Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the key lies in why she left the dog ..to go where? meet who? do what?..
There is still a chance DNA could be found.
Did she meet someone for a preplanned fight?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I was going off the other person's post rolling ideas like everyone else. I was going off her question of why would they call LE so soon even if they were not to worried.

<modsnip>
I think it was someone's opinion or conclusion that stems from the latest article saying BPD are partnering up with the school also.

I think the whole context of she possibly was with a friend that stepdad mentioned has been taken too literally. I feel like during the questioning, BPD probably asked for potential friends or relatives names that she could possibly be with. Then BPD used that as an excuse to not jump quickly enough when they caught heat because of the situation. Obviously, the parents were very concerned to have contacted LE within an hour and a half of her last being seen.

Did she meet someone for a preplanned fight?

If that was the case there'd be many people there and it would have been noted there was a rumble. Even back in my high school days, the cops always knew when there was a preplanned fight. I can only imagine now with twitter that a preplanned fight wouldn't go unnoticed.imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think it was someone's opinion or conclusion that stems from the latest article saying bpd are partnering up with the school also.

I think the whole context of she possibly was with a friend that stepdad mentioned has been taken too literally. I feel like during the questioning, bpd probably asked for potential friends or relatives names that she could possibly be with. Then bpd used that as an excuse to not jump quickly enough when they caught heat because of the situation. Obviously, the parents were very concerned to have contacted le within an hour and a half of her last being seen.

Sent from my samsung-sm-g900a using tapatalk

this-

Is her attending summer school fact?

I found the post on here re: summer school and it was not an article, apparently it has been said multiple times by parents who's children have also been attending summer school as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Maybe Kaytlynn had issues that the district helped her with before?
Bullying, depression, truancy, illness...

Maybe Kaytlynn had issues that the district helped her with before?
Bullying, depression, truancy, illness...

Or she may have been homeschooled before, or moved and changed schools. Seeing how the BPD have been scrutinized, regardless if one agrees or disagrees with that, the school district may be trying to ensure the public feels they're doing all they can to help. The parents seem to be quite vocal, which i understand!

I found the post on here re: summer school and it was not an article, apparently it has been said multiple times by parents who's children have also been attending summer school as well.

So rumor?

So rumor?

I'm gonna go with yes, just a rumor. I can't find anything else to confirm, and that's what Ive been doing for the last hour or so... searching through articles.

The school district reference may be nothing related to what happened. Since KC was a student, whether she had summer school or not, other students know her and the district will want to provide support to those students in some way, I would think.

I'm gonna go with yes, just a rumor. I can't find anything else to confirm, and that's what Ive been doing for the last hour or so... searching through articles.

Sorry didn't mean to sound harsh if I did. I was just curious but you could be onto something. In all the cases I have followed here I have never seen a school district mentioned as part of the investigation team. I've seen where schools will offer counseling but nothing like this.

If she WAS in summer school, it makes sense to be working with the school. She would be spending a portion of her day there.

JMO, I don't find it strange at all that LE is working with the school. A lot of teachers & school officials know more about kids than their parents do. They know who she hung out with at school & I'm sure they want to interview all of her close friends to see if they have any idea of what other friends she might have had that the parents were unaware of. Did she hang out with good kids or bad kids? I'm a bit puzzled over why she was attending summer school. Was it because she was taking accelerated classes or was it because she had fallen behind in certain subjects?

Has anyone here ever heard of an investigation enlisting the help of a school district to solve a case? That's so strange to me.

I don't find it strange at all. School would have certain information on who she hang out with that parents might not know. From what has been reported, it sure sounds to me like she went somewhere to meet someone (leaving her dog in the park). Obviously it is very important to find out who that someone is.

Not uncommon at all for LE to work with school district in the case of an incident with a minor. Like someone mentioned earlier, there are SROs at the schools. They often have a handle on any students who have already had run-ins with the law and could provide investigative leads.

Sounds to me that as cryptic as they are being with information, that the mention of "working with the school district" was a strategic move to perhaps put pressure on a particular suspect or suspects. JMO.

Sounds to me that as cryptic as they are being with information, that the mention of "working with the school district" was a strategic move to perhaps put pressure on a particular suspect or suspects. It is rather unusual to state that otherwise. JMO.

It's possible.

The district is offering grief counseling at Euless Trinity High School.

https://www.facebook.com/hebisd/posts/10155446652097156:0

Should have been an Amber alert immediately. When a kid disappears, it's no time to "ASSUME" they ran away. They say it could be a homicide, she ended up in a landfill!

Should have been an Amber alert immediately. When a kid disappears, it's no time to "ASSUME" they ran away. They say it could be a homicide, she ended up in a landfill!

There are specific criteria for Amber alert which were not met here. Nobody saw her kidnapped, there was no license plate number police could have put out. Most kids who go missing for a few hours don't end up dead. If Amber alerts were issued every time, when there is no information available to support kidnapping, people would stop paying attention to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member