Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this was a MOO based on "just a thought" sometimes we get to rolling on our thoughts and forget to add that it's just an opinion. MOOoOOo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I definitely understand the "rolling on our thoughts", but "Friends say she went off with a friend from school" sounds like it's more than an opinion, you know?

I definitely understand the "rolling on our thoughts", but "Friends say she went off with a friend from school" sounds like it's more than an opinion, you know?

Yes but if we look at the post they were replying to it still sounds like to me an opinion or a thought they had.

I was going off the other person's post rolling ideas like everyone else. I was going off her question of why would they call LE so soon even if they were not to worried.

<modsnip>

I was going off of the other persons post. I was giving a suggestion as to why they called LE and not friend.

Ok that's what I thought! It's so hard with these cases. We just ramble what pops in our head in response to another. And we sometimes forget to state its only our opinion.

I was going off the other person's post rolling ideas like everyone else. I was going off her question of why would they call LE so soon even if they were not to worried.

<modsnip

Of course. I read the quote, but because we all have different opinions, and we interpret words & sentences differently, there can be misunderstanding's. I wasn't the only one who read it that way :)

Bedford PD created a new emails for tips in Kaytlynns case.

TIPS@BedfordTX.gov

[video=twitter;878766519307689985]https://twitter.com/homabashnbc5/status/878766519307689985[/video]

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mystery-surrounds-death-14-year-girl-found-texas/story?id=48237962

I am getting the impression that her parents really thought she was with a particular person, and LE focused efforts there. If so, as you said, we don't know that they were wrong.. according to this article, anyway.
It was noted previously that her parents had the name of that person, but not the address. I think the way its written in the article is a bit confusing, but it seems to imply that the person her parents suspected she was with also lived in Bedford, but in a different apt complex (?) But yes, I agree with you and think her parents had concerns about the particular friend. My mind is saying that would be a boy she was not supposed to be with. But that's pure parental speculation.

Later in this article it states:
"The Bedford Police Department has partnered with the Arlington Police Department, federal agencies and a local school district in an effort to solve the death mystery."
No idea what to make of this. But it seems meaningful in some way that they are partnering with feds and the school district. Any thoughts?

Has anyone here ever heard of an investigation enlisting the help of a school district to solve a case? That's so strange to me.

Has anyone here ever heard of an investigation enlisting the help of a school district to solve a case? That's so strange to me.

I agree and think they needed to get names and addresses of "friends" and associates perhaps? I've been suspicious of the kids that claim to have seen her from the beginning, but would love to be wrong about their involvement in anything sinister.

No. Makes me wonder about the summer school aspect though I wonder if it's been confirmed she was in summer school. Ugh I just want someone to pay if indeed someone is responsible for her death. Whether it was a cold blooded murder or an accident! If it was an accident someone still disposed of her in such an awful callous way.

Right??

I posted earlier about Kaytlynn attending summer school at the high school. Maybe they're trying to rule out any connection there?

Also, the school district has SRO's - School Resource Officers - on campus at the junior and senior high schools. Police officers who interact with the students, parents and staff members.

They get involved when there's fights on campus, contraband, alcohol/drug use, theft, vandalism.

Hopefully we get more information soon.

Right??

I posted earlier about Kaytlynn attending summer school at the high school. Maybe they're trying to rule out any connection there?

Also, the school district has SRO's - School Resource Officers - on campus at the junior and senior high schools. Police officers who interact with the students, parents and staff members.

They get involved when there's fights on campus, contraband, alcohol/drug use, theft, vandalism.

Hopefully we get more information soon.

Is her attending summer school fact?

No. Makes me wonder about the summer school aspect though I wonder if it's been confirmed she was in summer school. Ugh I just want someone to pay if indeed someone is responsible for her death. Whether it was a cold blooded murder or an accident! If it was an accident someone still disposed of her in such an awful callous way.

The summer school aspect and enlisting the help of the school district is what had me questioning the timeline of events on Monday. I'm wondering if she was already placed in the dumpster by the time she was reported missing and maybe the timeline was earlier than originally reported. All just my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

If she WAS in summer school, it makes sense to be working with the school. She would be spending a portion of her day there.

Is her attending summer school fact?

I'm looking through articles right now.. I can't remember if I read it here or in an article on fb or both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'm thinking the key lies in why she left the dog ..to go where? meet who? do what?..
There is still a chance DNA could be found.
Hopefully there will be DNA left but being she was found in the landfill, would that be an impossible to prove evidence for a defense lawyer to wiggle out of?

Maybe she really didn't have trauma, I don't know. It does make me really puzzled that her body appeared to have intact shorts on. In my thoughts that kinda rules out sexual motivated. Maybe there are other motives and perps directly from her inner circle especially thought provoking that LE is teaming with the school.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member