TX TX - Kendrick Jackson, 3, Houston, 7 April 2006 - *R. Fountain guilty*

I had a feeling. Something didn't sit right with me from the very beginning about the father leaving to go do laundry and coming back and the child was gone. This is so very sad. Prayers for Kendrick's mom.

Watching our local newscast and I believe they will find the little guy soon. Sad to say but I don't think he will be alive. There seemed to be some clues to take them to where they are searching. They didn't say what. Supposedlythe father had hit him recently in the face and bodily injury charges had been filed against him. More to come later in the day.

On another site someone asks if this is the same boy that was misplaced during Katrina. He does look familiar. Anyone know?

Becba said:
On another site someone asks if this is the same boy that was misplaced during Katrina. He does look familiar. Anyone know?

I don't know if he was missing but the family are evacuees.

I wonder if the lady actually did see this little guy with a man that wasn't his father? Would his dad have just given him away? I can't figure out if he lives with his dad or was visiting his dad but lives with his mom.

It sounds like LE suspect something happened in the home. Now that the father is in jail maybe the stepmother will talk to the police and tell them if she knows anything. I hope this little boy isn't dead. He's just a baby and needs to be home with his mother.

Bobbisangel said:
I wonder if the lady actually did see this little guy with a man that wasn't his father? Would his dad have just given him away? I can't figure out if he lives with his dad or was visiting his dad but lives with his mom.

It sounds like LE suspect something happened in the home. Now that the father is in jail maybe the stepmother will talk to the police and tell them if she knows anything. I hope this little boy isn't dead. He's just a baby and needs to be home with his mother.

He was visiting his dad.

Bumping for kendrick, cases always seem to be forgotten about and I have not heard anything new on all the searches?

I read something last week about a search being done in a body of water and the thought they picked something up. It was equasearch. I was looking for something else at the time, and thought it would be posted here, so I didn't copy it. Now I have never seen it again...

Here it is:

http://www.click2houston.com/news/8669341/detail.html?rss=hou&psp=news

http://www.click2houston.com/news/8539166/detail.html?rss=hou&psp=news'

A snip from the previous news story-Houston police have charged Kendrick's father, Roderick Terrell Fountain, with injury to a child and filing a false police report. He is considered a suspect in the boy's disappearance. The injury to a child charge was filed because of bruises spotted on Kendrick prior to his disappearance, officials said
:( Sounds like the dad was abusing him . If it was him I hope they got evidence in their search and can get him to say where the poor little boy is.

Yes, this little one was displaced by hurricane Katrina. He went to Houston with his mother who had relatives living in the area.

I would just like to know why the father bothered to have his little boy come visit him if he didn't want him or was mean to him. It just burns me. I wonder if he did just give him to someone or if that lady was mistaken. I wish they could torture that father until he tells them where the little boy is. I wonder if the mother has gotten to talk to the father? Hopfully she would tell her where her boy is. I don't want to hear a bad ending to this story.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/8883920/detail.html

HOUSTON -- The father of a missing 3-year-old boy remained behind bars Friday, despite posting bond, after he was charged with another crime, KPRC Local 2 reported.

The family of Roderick Fountain posted his $100,000 bond overnight.

As he walked out of the Harris County jail, Fountain was taken back into custody and charged with a federal felony of illegal possession of a firearm.

The U.S. Attorney's office said Houston police detectives located a shotgun in Fountain's bedroom closet.

More at link...

I pray this little boy is OK, but I am really having my doubts.

haaa...haaa...haaa I think its freakin hilarious that they let him bond out (his bond was $400,000 I believe) just to re-arrest him again!!! haa haa haa serves him right. :) yay!

19 days is way to long this poor baby who ever has him or took him please have a guilty conscience and let him be found.

bumping for Kendrick, Has anyone heard anything new?

That girlfriend has to know something. She was there she would know if something happened and if Kendrick's dad left in the middle of the night and was gone for awhile. Maybe she had something to do with it though.

This tough criminal...the father...couldn't deal with a little 3 yr old boy for a lousy week? If he was getting on the father's nerves why didn't he just call the mom and have her come and get him. It could have been that easy.

I wonder if Kendrick is with someone else and if a neighbor actually saw him with some man? The father told so many lies he probably doesn't remember what time he actually saw him last or where he was unless of course he did something awful to him. He sounds like he has a bad temper...hitting that little tiny guy in the face.

I hope and pray this cute little guy is still alive. I'm so afraid that the dad lost control and beat him to death.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/10705905/detail.html

HOUSTON -- The father of a missing 3-year-old boy was sentenced to prison after being convicted of felony possession of a firearm, KPRC Local 2 reported Tuesday.

Judge Nancy Atlas sentenced Roderick Terrell Fountain to 15 years in prison. He has been in federal custody since April 21. He pleaded guilty to the charge on Sept. 26.

United States Attorney Donald J. DeGabrielle Jr. said the firearm conviction against Fountain arose when Houston police officers discovered a loaded Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun in his apartment on April 11.

Officers were searching his apartment as part of an investigation into the disappearance of his son, Kendrick Jackson.

Kendrick has not been found. He was last seen at Fountain's apartment on April 7.

report shortly after Kendrick disappeared. The injury to a child charge was later dismissed.

Police consider Fountain a suspect in the boy's disappearance.

Anyone with information about Kendrick's whereabouts is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back