TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there is a LOT of speculation in this thread on ID but I kept thinking stacey P but the age is wrong. THEN I thought of her mother. Who; is missing still to this day as is stacey. A bit ot but I think that DP may have known Stacey's mother and at some point, had something to do with her going missing as well. I'd love access to his files as a cop to prove that he did know stacey's mother. Or arrested her at some point, etc. I think she looks like Stacey. Does anyone have a photo of Stacey Peterson's mother?

This is SP's mother. Demos don't fit and she's only been missing since 1998:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cales_christie.html

Regarding the "402 months" in LEK's notes, has anyone else noticed that the 40 is written slightly larger than the 2. It just looks different, imo. The 2 is more the size of the word "months". And the "2 months" is traced over as if to emphasize it. So I'm just thinking, could it be 40 and then 2 months.

Regarding the "402 months" in LEK's notes, has anyone else noticed that the 40 is written slightly larger than the 2. It just looks different, imo. The 2 is more the size of the word "months". And the "2 months" is traced over as if to emphasize it. So I'm just thinking, could it be 40 and then 2 months.
I also noticed. But look below the 402...see the 3 lines and a dot/. like she was counting. If you look close, she started to do the same thing UNDER the number 4. its like she drew three lines and made it a 4. I almost thought she was writing a word out and changed it.
I really think the notes sheet is gonna lead to something..its just her thought process was kinda all over the place. i would never be able to keep a note page like that! I would have to write it in the lines and make columns haha...gives some insight into her personality.
I emailed that photographer and he and I are discussing other photogs in the area he knows of.
That phone in Colorado was also listed on a case I found online. I lost the link and am searching for it. The way I found the photog was by accident, I found a lawyer with that number, he was part of the lawfirm mentioned but his name was J. Gerecht ( abreviated for privacy) and he was part of a lawsuit involving the Hilton if I remember correctly. Plantiffs were in multiple states. I didnt get a chance to follow up yet.

oh, and i was searching "Lori" for other reasons, and came across Lori Singer the actress from the 80s ( Footloose and Fame)...I wonder if she was the inspiration for the first name of JD, since her hair is the same and she was 5'10! I bet people told her she looked like her. ( mustard I know) sorry. I am trying to get in the 80s mindset..it might let me look at things in a new perspective and see things I would overlook.

This may have been discussed earlier and I missed it, but...
Can one really get a drivers license and use a previous photo?

I don't know about other states, but in NJ you were able to renew your license by mail prior to 9/11. Even after 9/11, I used the same photo twice (they ask if you wanted to take a new one), but that has since changed and you need a new photo each time now.

Are the recent comments about the driver's license referring to the 1988 Idaho ID card? It was not technically a driver's license, but a state issued ID. While fake ID cards and driver's licenses were pretty easy to get "back in the day," Velling did mention that it was determined to be a valid state issued ID card. (I think he said it during the online chat.)

I find it curious that she didn't actually get a driver's license until April 1989. Did she loose her driving privileges for some reason, so had to wait until 1989 to get a valid license? Or was she still using her old driver's license from before the name change? Was that the reason for keeping the Nevada drop box?

Thanks for the clarification, Claire. Sorry I misread that -- I just remember here in NC the thefts of license machines was a cottage industry before they changed the procedure.

Another option, I guess, is that she didn't know how to drive when she got the Idaho ID, though that would seem unlikely. Maybe it was just the quickest way to get a government ID?

I think the 2 in the 402 months is actually a & symbol, NOT a two. Her handwriting is nearly identical to that of my first husband... Which is just weird, but that would be how he wrote "and,". Plus, it is smaller an the 40 for sure.

(respectfully snipped)
I really think the notes sheet is gonna lead to something..its just her thought process was kinda all over the place. i would never be able to keep a note page like that! I would have to write it in the lines and make columns haha...gives some insight into her personality. (respectfully snipped)

I agree that there is something important on that note page. I am sure there were others like it, if not in the lock box, at least in the house. Based on my own personal experience I think she had a minor learning disability (I hate using the word disability, it is really more like a glitch in the way some people write and spell.) I have always had poor hand writing and am horrible at spelling. I know how to spell words, but when I am writing or typing fast I almost always misspell things. It wasn't until my son was in 1st grade, and I was in my early 30's, that I realized there was something "wrong" with my spelling and writing problems. My son's 1st grade teacher suggested that I have him tested because he was having a really hard time when learning to write. He knew his letters and numbers, could read and actually loved to write stories, but he had trouble actually physically writing his letters on the lined paper. The "diagnosis" was that he had some kind of minor learning disability that was causing the problems. I did not want to have him "classified" in the school system so I never reported those findings to the school administration. I honestly don't remember what term they used to define this disability (something to do with visual motor integration and spatial integration.)

I feel I need to point out that I have been a fairly high level business professional for the past 30 years and my son is now working on a masters degree at a well known university. So it is not really all that much of a "disability."

The characteristics of this disability are poor spelling, sloppy hand writing and not being able to write within the lines on a paper. When writing fast, especially in a situation like taking notes, my spelling is atrocious. I know how to spell, the words just don't come out right when I write them down. Another characteristic is often that we leave off the letters at the end of the word. When trying to write "they" it comes out "the" or writing "than" when it should be "then". When I go back and reread what I have written I usually see my mistakes. (If you look at my posts, you will notice that I usually go back and edit after posting, because I see those mistakes).

I am also a tactile or kinesthetic learner. So I learn best by experience. I don't remember things just by reading or hearing them. I need to write them or type them to remember. Once I write them down, I generally don't ever need to go back to that paper, because the act of writing them committed them to my memory. I have note pages all over the house that look a lot like LEK's note page.

I generally use unlined paper and I write things in groups. (I have a small farm, so I will use farm references.) I have one sheet of paper now in front of me. It has groups of poorly written and spelled words in various sections around the page. Top right are some notes about my chickens and eggs, and when the babies hatched. Towards the middle of the page are some notes on the goats I have for sale. A little higher over to the left is the address and business hours of the local farmer's markets. Near the bottom of the page is a short grocery shopping list. These words are grouped around the page. In some cases the page was turned to the left, sometimes more to the right, so the words are written at different angles. A few words are upside down on the page, if I was sitting at the other side of the table when I wrote them. Scattered around the page are some phone messages for my husband. (One example of a message for my husband is written as "Jo Trakter", meaning that Joe called and asked to borrow the tractor.)

When I look at Lori's page, I can't help but thinking that she takes notes just like I do. Sometimes I go back and correct the spelling mistakes after the fact, cross things off and rewrite them or add a letter that was dropped when I first wrote it down. I also count things by tapping my pen to the paper in groups of five, like on a dice.

Sorry for the long post, I hope it helps add some insights.

When I look at Lori's page, I can't help but thinking that she takes notes just like I do. Sometimes I go back and correct the spelling mistakes after the fact, cross things off and rewrite them or add a letter that was dropped when I first wrote it down. I also count things by tapping my pen to the paper in groups of five, like on a dice.

The Seattle Times article said, "Everywhere, there was paper filled with Lori’s scrawls. When she ran out of space, she wrote over top of whatever she had just jotted down." And... "Denny suggested Lori come to counseling at the church where he serves as pastor. She brought in notebooks in which she rambled about “what was wrong with her and how she could get him back,” he said."

So, I totally agree with you Claire.

Sorry for the long post, I hope it helps add some insights.

A very interesting and helpful post, ClaireNC. I noticed that she also seemed to "arc" her notes -- the sequence with Hollywood, records, and the library are one such arc. Or perhaps that is an example of the grouping you are referring to.

A very interesting and helpful post, ClaireNC. I noticed that she also seemed to "arc" her notes -- the sequence with Hollywood, records, and the library are one such arc. Or perhaps that is an example of the grouping you are referring to.

Yes, thoughts are grouped and related thoughts "arc" from the main point. I was kind of struggling for the right words to get my points across. For me, the most important things are usually in the middle of the page. In my example its the goats for sale. There are telephone numbers and names of potential buyers that arc away from the central point.

The other thing I forgot to mention, is that while I look rather disorganized, if you ask me for a telephone number that is on one of those pieces of paper, I can usually find it immediately.

The other side of my strange brain, is that I keep really detailed records in Excel spreadsheets. I can tell you that we have 89 of our own animals on the farm just now and 4 rescue horses. (This includes the chick that hatched this morning).

ClaireNC! That last post was wonderful! Great insight!
I was thinking about the Idaho ID card. Why an ID card and not a DL? Well, maybe she had BOTH. In my experience when you move to a new state, they make you give up your DL to get one of theirs which lets you skip the test.. So maybe she had to surrender it, and then I remembered when I used my friends birth certificate to get a DL with her name an my pic... Thinking back, that was wrong. I got an ID card because her DL was suspended due to a DUI...
Another thought, maybe she got a DL and a ID card on different days, and dressed differently, changed her hair, whatever so she could further confuse and elude. I saw personally in a illegal alien case where a legal Mexican woman got over 20 copies of her DL and ID card some on the same day, just at a different DMv location, all dressed different different clothes, height different, weight different. She used those IDs to "smuggle" people over the border. This case was just concluded in Federal court last month. ( spanned over 7 years) the workers at DMV could care less..
AND who's to say she didn't get a DL or ID using the birth certificate in multiple states? The databases DO NOT Cross reference. So unless you check each state, you wouldn't know.

LMAO I am wondering what the statistical ratio is of WS'ers that have ADD, Asperger's and/or OCD now. I am clinically diagnosed with OCD of 'thinking', by the Psychiatrist said that I use it to my benefit. I never knew this because I know no other way of living. Like asking a fish to describe water. But, I must admit that I am pretty much convinced that she had ADD and OCD... "takes one to know one." :rollercoaster:

The Seattle Times article said, "Everywhere, there was paper filled with Lori’s scrawls. When she ran out of space, she wrote over top of whatever she had just jotted down." And... "Denny suggested Lori come to counseling at the church where he serves as pastor. She brought in notebooks in which she rambled about “what was wrong with her and how she could get him back,” he said."

Me too. Schizophrenic people are famous for excessive writing.

She is very easy to find on FB. And she's friends with a lot of LaBarons.

~
The women sewed lingerie to local strippers and had to model the outfits according to a YouTube I just watched. I don't think it's allowed as these women are still alive but they describe the cult as raised by their father they thought was God.
Let me know if it is ok to post the video and I will, otherwise it's on YouTube.

~ I don't think it would be under TOS to contact the one daughter who is now doing films/actress to ask her if FLEK is one of them?

~ It would be awesome to see more pages she wrote on.
Just saying.... :)

LEK did not have a gap in her teeth as far as I can tell. Sorry, but I don't personally see any sort of resemblance to VB (sounds like she was the victim of a Canadian serial killer?).

In the photo of her smiling in the pink hat with her daughter there is a very noticeable gap in her teeth (seattle times picture from their article)

Re getting an ID instead of a driver's license: They were much easier to get in the sense that you didn't have to take a written or hands-on driving test.

Also, there were reasons besides DUI's that someone would have an ID instead of a license. I've known many urban-dwelling non-drivers (not so much LA, but New York and San Francisco, definitely) who just take public transit. Also someone who "looks" young and healthy might have epilepsy or another invisible disability that prevents them from driving, but they'd still need a state ID.

It might be unusual for a young woman to get an ID and not a DL but it wouldn't necessarily set off alarm bells of "this person has a DUI!" And you don't have to pass any tests to get one. FLEK was probably taking no chances on not being able to pass a driving test.

hipmomx2

Who was naked when they committed suicide? Links please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat