GUILTY TX - Marco Alferez for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, El Paso, 2010

That sounded too harsh, I'm sorry. I think that once she has had time for the magnitude of the crimes this man has commited to sink in, she will more than likely regret having spoken out on his behalf.

ETA: Don't my testiness today it's the Nyquil and antibiotic talking.

Even though there might be some triggers here, I really can't more highly recommend this article for survivors and victims. It will answer many of your questions as to why and how this happened to you.

Izzy I have the greatest respect for you. My admoration for you is great. I just read that and frankly there were no triggers for me thank God. However it didn't answer why and how it happened to me. I don't buy it. I could give a flip about what type of pedophile my abuser was. I could give a flip how he got that way.

Why did it happen to me? Because the coward dishrag that was supposed to be watching me at all times didn't. She knew her father-in-law was a . I can't tell you how many times I heard her say that over the years. She saw it. She knew it. She covered it up. She showered me with love, attention, and gifts my entire life. It almost smacked of "Good you never told thanks to me making you my favorite".

In all honesty I can't blame the sick freak if I compare him to her. I was not permitted to go anywhere with just anyone ever. Remember my dad was a Detective. This lady omitted that her husband and father-in-law would be at the fun picnic we attended. She was self serving as she need someone to keep her little girl company. I'll tell ya what. Both her husband and her father-in-law abused her DD. Hey, I forgave the lady. When I finally told she was supportive. Once the old freak dropped dead the story changed "Oh he didn't do it. You were confused. That was someone else at the picnic that did that".

Man, she was lucky my dad was dead, but not lucky my mom wasn't.

Sorry all for the rant.

Filly, I love you too and I get it that you don't care why the slimeball did it nor why the female didn't trounce him when he did. You were not kept safe and you have every right to be livid. The fact that you've forgiven but not forgotten tells me what I already know. You want to have goodness in your life and you don't want to walk around punching doors all day.

I am blessed beyond measure to not have been abused. Oh sure, there were a few teen boys that went further than I wanted but got put back in their place. Thank God, they sat up and listened. And then there was one teen boy who couldn't go fast enough so I married him. 38 years ago.

I have this undeniable quest to figure this out. I want it to stop and I just don't think that we can put every offender away for life (nor do I think that would even be appropriate). So, if we can't keep them locked up, what do we do? Is it a drug, a surgery, therapy, WHAT? Do we need to be taught a new parenting technique that will cut down on little kids growing up to be pedophiles? Do we need more education, a different way to communicate? Or do we truly just need to outfit every 6 month old with a mini video cam and alert button?

There's just no way a child can grow and be healthy in a cocoon for 21 years. The kids need soccer and dance and scouts. They need to spend nights at friends' houses to see how other families live. They need to take advantage of aunts and uncles and grandparents for summer stays. But they also don't deserve to get groped or raped.

I grasp at every little straw I can to figure this thing out. Remember that I've got 8 young adults on my hands who have one of the risk factors already in place--they've been sexually abused. Add to that some loss issues and cognitive delay and yep, a whole bunch of lefties and I worry. I worry a lot. I want all children to stay safe and I want my children to stay on the right and moral side of the law.

But thank you for taking the time to read it.

(((hugs)))

Looks like Mr. Dance Teacher will not be employed much longer. I know it's always shocking to hear that these guys are still employed but the schools have to follow the guidelines and protections set out by the teachers' unions:

http://www.kvia.com/news/25245726/detail.html

"Accused child molester and Irvin High School dance teacher Marco Alferez may soon be terminated from his job. In a statement, EPISD officials tell ABC-7 Alferez's proposed termination will be on the agenda at the next school board meeting...."

and

"...In court, federal investigators testified Alferez told them he was "glad to finally have been caught."

more at link

I'm certain that the investigators were more than happy to comply with Mr. Alferez's deepest wish.

I just saw this on JVM...:furious:

I cannot believe what I was hearing.

These poor children, some in Elementary school.

140 homemade videos. He uploaded the videos and was sharing them on the internet.

I think there will be more victims here and more arrests.

I pray for these children and their families and for the people who will have to sit on the Jury seeing and listening to this horrid in court.

I just saw this on JVM...:furious:

I cannot believe what I was hearing.

These poor children, some in Elementary school.

140 homemade videos. He uploaded the videos and was sharing them on the internet.

I think there will be more victims here and more arrests.

I pray for these children and their families and for the people who will have to sit on the Jury seeing and listening to this horrid in court.

What is amazing to me is not one of these 70 children ever reported him.

LE found out he had the *advertiser censored* when they traced his ISP on the internet.

IMO

And what does this tell us about the silent victims? These little girls could presumably speak and disclose but they couldn't for some yet unknown reason. We have irrefutable proof that they were abused. They were waiting quietly for the horror to end. We must envelop them with love and support and say, "It's safe to speak now."

How many more out there are still suffering?

it's always limewire ...

You're right, LadyL. Limewire is sure showing up in a lot of child *advertiser censored* busts lately. I'm almost starting to think that they've been working with the feds all along. Step right up, we'll make it nice and easy.....as they usher you out the back door into the paddy wagon.

Removed as these where posted of a different person.

Thanks for the heads up Wise Old Owl! :)

Not sure if this is of interest but Alferez had to get his victims from some where. It's still unclear as to whether they were private students or whether he taught them in some capacity at an elementary school. Anyway, he lives on Pyrite Dr. in El Paso with an elder female relative. Roberts Elementary School is only 3-4 blocks from his home on Thorn Dr. I wonder if he taught little girls privately in his home?

Also, a slightly younger female relative comes up at the same address with a young daughter. That young woman happens to be a special ed teacher.

70 children

OMG!

SEVENTY CHILDREN sexually abused by this ONE !!!

One of Alferez's friends speaks out. I think that this article really highlights the lengths that pedophiles go to hide their perversions. I don't doubt a word this man says. I've long felt that the helping others, raising money for cancer patients, etc. serves two purposes. I think it hoodwinks the community but I also think it assuages guilt for the pedophile. They can rationalize and say to themselves, "Yes, there is that. But, look at the good that I've done..."

http://www.ktsm.com/news/friend-of-marco-alferez-speaks-out

"This man has been friends with Marco Alferez for almost a decade. They met in a social setting and both had a passion for dancing. After finding out that his friend has been accused of taping himself having sex with children, he said he felt like he woke up in the middle of a nightmare...."

and

"....Now he wants to tell us a little bit about Alferez that the rest of the world will probably never hear.

"He has done a lot of good things for the community, for children's hospitals, homeless kids, and cancer patients," the friend said.

This man says that what Alferez did was wrong, but he hopes that as his friend he can help him to one day change."

more at link

Filly--I admit there is the general misconception that all dancers, hair stylists and florists must be gay. Obviously not true. I happen to know a ballet dancer who grew up to be a Navy Seal. He's not gay. However, I found it interesting that this man seemed to show no "girlfriends" on his site, only girls who are dancer friends or sisters. There was a decidedly platonic air about each female friend. As far as I can tell, he lives with his mother.

We all know that pedophiles come in all sizes, stripes, and varieties. There's just something that doesn't fit here. With most of the pedophiles who have gone after large amounts of little girls, they've done so under the "cover" of marriage and often with a friend or two along for the ride.

I guess the lesson is that they are chameleons, indeed. They hide in plain sight.

Where did you see that his alleged victims are female?

"He's been a wonderful person, very disciplined. He taught the kids alot of discipline. No excuses, they had to be on time"~Marcela Quiraz

Those words uttered by the mother of one of this guy's students. She's also waiting for a statement from him. This same parent said people make mistakes and should get second chances.

Lady, of course he taught discipine. No doubt the parents of the children sexually assaulted and taped being assaulted by a full grown adult man instructed their kids to be respectful and to mind their teacher.

Waiting on a statement. Would she like to see 70 kids in tape being raped for cripes sake? What more does she want? That's got to be denial big time or she owes this guy something.

Yeah people make mistakes and deserve second chances. They'd be mistakes that didn't alter the lives of little kids and will continue to alter them for the rest of their lives. I mean pah-lease lady. Please. I pray her Dd was not a victim but I bet her a month of tap lessons if it was her kid on those tapes being sexually assaulted she'd want his head chopped the he*l off.

http://www.kvia.com/news/25184666/detail.html

Bump.

It doesn't state that each of the victims were female but in the above link it states:

Snip:
According to a criminal complaint, federal agents found 3 video files on Alferez's home computer, all of them included prepubescent girl engaging in sexual acts.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/30/texas-teacher-accused-taping-sex-children/

Gilbert Campa testified he found 12 VHS tapes, each about four to six hours long, and 107 8-mm tapes of Alferez having sex with children. Campa said ICE agents have been able to identify 65 to 70 victims in the homemade videos, and it appeared that Alferez tried hide the camera during the sexual acts.

Officials said that in one video Alferez is seen turning on the video camera, covering it with a shirt and then leaving the room, shortly before he returned to the room with a young girl to have sex with her.

I think that's where we are getting that the victims were female JJenny.

reen--What does she want LE to do? Let him out and give him that second chance? I can see someone saying "let's see what the evidence shows as this is really hard for me to buy". But let's give him a second chance? I hate to tell her that there are probably parents of at least 70 little girls that would be happy if they let him out to give him that "second chance....at breathing".

ITA, gag. I'm real glad she's not pro-child rape. That just wouldn't be a good thing at all. Good of her to clear that up.

I think the lesson here, folks, is to not speak to the media if a friend or someone you admire has been arrested for anything. When you are in shock, you're sure to put your foot in your mouth.

Missizzy - I just had to tell you that I loved this post. This has to be the most sarcastic I've ever seen you. Go girl!

Izzy you forgot interior designers and waiters, O.K.:D O/T but then we have people all astounded that an iron worker, auto mechanic, police officer or boxer are gay. :rolleyes:

Definately I know what you are saying about this guy not seeming to have female love interests. Just platonic lady friends. Then again her prefers children so there's that.:furious:

O/T - You oughta see the gay bikers at gay pride wearing chaps with no drawers under them! LOL Who'd a thunk it.

And what does this tell us about the silent victims? These little girls could presumably speak and disclose but they couldn't for some yet unknown reason. We have irrefutable proof that they were abused. They were waiting quietly for the horror to end. We must envelop them with love and support and say, "It's safe to speak now."

How many more out there are still suffering?

He was clearly holding something over their heads or threatening them in some way to make them stay silent. What that threat was will need to be discovered and extinguished for the children, so they will feel free to speak without fear.

O/T - You oughta see the gay bikers at gay pride wearing chaps with no drawers under them! LOL Who'd a thunk it.

I would, for one. I've seen gay parades with hairy men in wedding gowns, and lipstick smeared all over their faces. Maybe this sort of thing makes me a bit skeptical?

"He's been a wonderful person, very disciplined. He taught the kids alot of discipline. No excuses, they had to be on time"~Marcela Quiraz

Those words uttered by the mother of one of this guy's students. She's also waiting for a statement from him. This same parent said people make mistakes and should get second chances.

Lady, of course he taught discipine. No doubt the parents of the children sexually assaulted and taped being assaulted by a full grown adult man instructed their kids to be respectful and to mind their teacher.

Waiting on a statement. Would she like to see 70 kids in tape being raped for cripes sake? What more does she want? That's got to be denial big time or she owes this guy something.

Yeah people make mistakes and deserve second chances. They'd be mistakes that didn't alter the lives of little kids and will continue to alter them for the rest of their lives. I mean pah-lease lady. Please. I pray her Dd was not a victim but I bet her a month of tap lessons if it was her kid on those tapes being sexually assaulted she'd want his head chopped the he*l off.

http://www.kvia.com/news/25184666/detail.html

A second chance, a mistake...I think a mistake might be teaching the wrong step in dance class or telling a lie. Who are these people? What the hay....People are just plain crazy. I would personally like 5 minutes with this guy but I better not get it. I don't give a darn about his rights. I can't even comphrend someone who does this to 70 kids and think about second chances...My God, throw away this garbage quickly.

I understand being in shock but come on. Why do we care what good this guy has done too? I don't even want to read about it, he destroyed 70 lives that we know of. People need to take notice. Never let this happen again. :furious:

Bless them all

Goz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels