GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

So, was Mark seen leaving for his friend's house, or leaving from his friend's house the next morning? Some reports say he left his friend's house in the morning to take a shower over another friend's house. Now this police report says last seen leaving for the friend's house (where he was sleeping over). Then another discrepancy is some articles say he left the friend's house to go to his dad's house for a change of clothes, not to go to another friend's house for a shower. What's up with all the misinformation?

He spent the night with one kid and left there to take a shower at another kids house? Why didn't he go home to take a shower? Or, to dads house? What did dad find in his truck?

If anybody has his FB, MS, Twitter, Bebo, etc pages, could you please link them? I have about 5 minutes then I'm out for the day, still at the beach & using my cell, so net navigation isn't as quick as my home computer. Thanks!

So, was Mark seen leaving for his friend's house, or leaving from his friend's house the next morning? Some reports say he left his friend's house in the morning to take a shower over another friend's house. Now this police report says last seen leaving for the friend's house (where he was sleeping over). Then another discrepancy is some articles say he left the friend's house to go to his dad's house for a change of clothes, not to go to another friend's house for a shower. What's up with all the misinformation?

Exactly! Also his mom said the friend has been extremely quiet!
Sad thing is this young man has been missing what 18 days! 18 days too long to wait to start a search for him...
When a child is missing you search !

He spent the night with one kid and left there to take a shower at another kids house? Why didn't he go home to take a shower? Or, to dads house? What did dad find in his truck?

Exactly! See why it's so confusing? Also, did he actually leave the friend's house for another friend's house OR did he leave for his dad's house? I think it's important to note that police are saying his last seen was leaving for his friend's house after he left his parents. His friend says he left the next morning, early, to go shower at another friend's house - which doesn't make sense - but it does kinda confirm he made it to his friend's house. So I question why the police report doesn't state he was last seen at the friend's house instead of saying last seen leaving for the friend's house...

Latino - safe to say he speaks español, Lubbock close to Mexico, crime/drug cartels/trafficking rampant, no cell use since the night he left for his friends June 13th. Sad to say I don't think this is a runaway & I do think it's possible something happened at his friend's house. If he ran away, he could still use his cell & survive in Mexico. No cellular use since disappearance date suggests something bad has happened.

Wonder what kind of circle he surrounded himself with. Does Mark have a history of juvenile delinquency? Or no?

Exactly! See why it's so confusing? Also, did he actually leave the friend's house for another friend's house OR did he leave for his dad's house? I think it's important to note that police are saying his last seen was leaving for his friend's house after he left his parents. His friend says he left the next morning, early, to go shower at another friend's house - which doesn't make sense - but it does kinda confirm he made it to his friend's house. So I question why the police report doesn't state he was last seen at the friend's house instead of saying last seen leaving for the friend's house...

Well my son is 16 he goes to one friends house and thennext day they are headed to another friends house most times they end up back here
some stay the night others dont then off again the next morning its summer they are like nomads but at 16 they cant drive after 11pm and my son has to report to me where he is and who is with him!
I know my sons friends and parents.!

Not that it matters but Mark is a gorgeous young man. I'm surprised with how the media latches onto "pretty faces" that this isn't getting more national attention.

Does LPD think this is isolated?

Dear GOD I feel sick. I'm so tired of bad things happening to our children. Wth is wrong with this world?

http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext?nxd_id=110092

Lubbock Family Searches for Missing Teen
By: Monica Yantosh
Updated: July 2, 2012

Snipped:
''He's outgoing, he loves sports, he loves football, I mean he loves school, he loves all his friends, he has so many friends, he's just a great guy, his smile just lights up a room, he's just all around a good guy,'' said Crystal Ysasaga, the missing boy's aunt.

Snipped:
''You know in the past, any 15 year old gets mad and angry at their parents, goes to a friends house, and he's done that before, but for him just to be out and not saying where he is, it's not, you know they just see it as oh well he's done this before,'' said Ysasaga.

Latino - safe to say he speaks español, Lubbock close to Mexico, crime/drug cartels/trafficking rampant, no cell use since the night he left for his friends June 13th. Sad to say I don't think this is a runaway & I do think it's possible something happened at his friend's house. If he ran away, he could still use his cell & survive in Mexico. No cellular use since disappearance date suggests something bad has happened.

Wonder what kind of circle he surrounded himself with. Does Mark have a history of juvenile delinquency? Or no?

I think something happend at his friends house also!

Well my son is 16 he goes to one friends house and thennext day they are headed to another friends house most times they end up back here
some stay the night others dont then off again the next morning its summer they are like nomads but at 16 they cant drive after 11pm and my son has to report to me where he is and who is with him!
I know my sons friends and parents.!

I know, right? I'm the same way with my kids - always have been. Only thing different now is that once my oldest son turned 18, he doesn't check in when I think he should (even though he lives home & just graduated hs). There're some days when I seriously think he might have changed his name to a$$h0le bc he's definitely not acting how I raised him to act - with courtesy & respect!

Having said that, I wonder if Mark was going through these same growing pains...

Church - I wonder if the family and their group of friend's attend church. Christianity is HUGE in TX, especially among hispanics. The network is even better than NCMEC, FB, MS, online forums, etc. I wonder if they've reached out to local churches, which would in turn spread their wings to other churches no matter the denomination.

Church - I wonder if the family and their group of friend's attend church. Christianity is HUGE in TX, especially among hispanics. The network is even better than NCMEC, FB, MS, online forums, etc. I wonder if they've reached out to local churches, which would in turn spread their wings to other churches no matter the denomination.

Not sure about the churches, but I did see on the Facebook page that they reached out to a Latino magazine to do a story.

Hmmm... So does somebody have Mark's cell, or did le activate this app, can it be done by the computer instead of cell, could Mark have gotten a new phone after he left & that's why his mom sees no use on his cell after June 13th? According to his FB, FB Messenger for iPhone was activated on June 20th...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001340347740&ref=ts

Quote:
Mark started using Facebook Messenger for iPhone.
Jun 20

(bc of the new timeline, The date shows on mobile version but I'm not seeing it on desktop version https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001340347740)

Telemundo - HUGE in USA amongst the Latino community. Wpondering if they could be utilized. Personally, I think Telemundo could use a missing persons anchor. Nancy Grace helped bring CNN to an all new level, so it's only logical to think a Spanish speaking person could do the same for a Latino geared channel. Considering there's so many Hispanics that can't speak fluent English in certain areas of America, I think it's actually a good idea to assign a time slot & anchor to Spanish speaking tv in our country. It would certainly help spread awareness, while at the same time generate revenue for the station.

Has Mark's FB been wiped clean or is everything set to private, bc I'm not seeing anything on his wall, friends, pics, etc. does he have another FB profile that maybe his mom was referring to with regards to where she found his friends names & such?

Fairly local here...I drove the area this morning and saw nothing out of the ordinary. The neighborhood is a typical, moderate income, Lubbock neighborhood. Houses are in close proximity to one another, yards well kept, nice, quiet neighborhood. There are two parks within walking distance of 27th & Flint, I noticed nothing out of the ordinary there either, no bodies of water, just a playground at one of the parks, the other park looks to be a dog park. I watched the sky and drove with my windows down, it's fairly windy this morning. I saw no birds of prey and noticed no odor as I drove along the streets and ally ways.

I drove the most direct route from 27th and Flint area to 50th and Slide road, 34th street a major street one would cross to continue on to 50th, is barricaded for about 12 blocks so I drove 27th and Quaker down to 34th, the 34th to Slide and Slide up to 50th. It's 4 miles...quite a trek on foot if you ask me.

Also in the article where Mark's Dad found something in the bed of his truck, I think it was Mark's bag...but that's just a guess on my part.

Hmmm... So does somebody have Mark's cell, or did le activate this app, can it be done by the computer instead of cell, could Mark have gotten a new phone after he left & that's why his mom sees no use on his cell after June 13th? According to his FB, FB Messenger for iPhone was activated on June 20th...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001340347740&ref=ts

Quote:
Mark started using Facebook Messenger for iPhone.
Jun 20

(bc of the new timeline, The date shows on mobile version but I'm not seeing it on desktop version https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001340347740)

I listened to the scanner last night and heard them giving directions for phone pings that were being received, I wondered if it might be Mark.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back