GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

Fairly local here...I drove the area this morning and saw nothing out of the ordinary. The neighborhood is a typical, moderate income, Lubbock neighborhood. Houses are in close proximity to one another, yards well kept, nice, quiet neighborhood. There are two parks within walking distance of 27th & Flint, I noticed nothing out of the ordinary there either, no bodies of water, just a playground at one of the parks, the other park looks to be a dog park. I watched the sky and drove with my windows down, it's fairly windy this morning. I saw no birds of prey and noticed no odor as I drove along the streets and ally ways.

I drove the most direct route from 27th and Flint area to 50th and Slide road, 34th street a major street one would cross to continue on to 50th, is barricaded for about 12 blocks so I drove 27th and Quaker down to 34th, the 34th to Slide and Slide up to 50th. It's 4 miles...quite a trek on foot if you ask me.

Also in the article where Mark's Dad found something in the bed of his truck, I think it was Mark's bag...but that's just a guess on my part.

There is also a 15 y/o girl that went missing in Lubbock TX on June 16th! Her name is Baeleigh Allen. She was seen getting into a silver Durango with an (approximate age) 30 y/o African-American male. Lubbock is highly populated, over 200,000 people now, right? I'll look up city-data real quick...

Editing to say that Baeleigh was located & is safe.

There is also a 15 y/o girl that went missing in Lubbock TX on June 16th! Her name is Baeleigh Allen. She was seen getting into a silver Durango with an (approximate age) 30 y/o African-American male. Lubbock is highly populated, over 200,000 people now, right? I'll look up city-data real quick...

It's huge...and looking for a missing kid here is somewhat akin to looking for a needle in a haystack.

Lubbock curfew law---poorly enforced if you ask me.

http://police.ci.lubbock.tx.us/community/juvCurfew.aspx

At your link:

Juvenile Curfew Rules:

Nighttime curfew
Unlawful to remain at any public place or establishment (business) within the city limits from 11 pm to 6 am Sunday through Thursday. (even during summer vacation)
On Friday and Saturday nights or the day before a school holiday (or scheduled day off), the hours are from 12:00 midnight till 6 am.

Daytime curfew
Any person from six years of age through sixteen years of age, cannot be at any public place or establishment (business) between 9 am and 2:30 pm, during a school day.

My opinion only----I don't think Mark left the friends house on foot, I think if he left (big IF) he caught a ride. At 1:00am kids could have been doing any number of things, drugs, drinking alcohol, etc. There could have well been a fight but neighbors would have definitely heard it, or maybe Mark did leave on foot after an altercation...maybe whomever he was scrapping with picked him up whilst he was walking.
Again, just my opinion, but LPD is no closer to finding Mark than we are...very, very sad.

At your link:

Juvenile Curfew Rules:

Nighttime curfew
Unlawful to remain at any public place or establishment (business) within the city limits from 11 pm to 6 am Sunday through Thursday. (even during summer vacation)
On Friday and Saturday nights or the day before a school holiday (or scheduled day off), the hours are from 12:00 midnight till 6 am.

Daytime curfew
Any person from six years of age through sixteen years of age, cannot be at any public place or establishment (business) between 9 am and 2:30 pm, during a school day.

Wow! Further to this law, there are exceptions to the rules but this is the only one that would apply to this instance:

Snipped:
•Juvenile can be outside (in front of the juveniles home) on the sidewalk or on sidewalk of either next-door neighbor (same side of the street), if the neighbor does not object.

Snipped:
Parental Responsibility

•Parents, guardians or adult supervisors responsible for juveniles, cannot allow (knowingly or by insufficient control) juveniles to remain in public places or establishments other than for the above listed exceptions. (Both parent and juvenile may receive citation for curfew violation.)

•Knowingly is defined as such that a parent should have reasonably known where the juvenile is at throughout the day.

•If the parent is careless and neglectful by having no knowledge of the juvenile’s location, then the parent can also be considered in violation of the curfew.

http://police.ci.lubbock.tx.us/community/juvCurfew.aspx

I'd like to go on record right now to say that if LPD slaps his parent(s) with neglect, then they (the LPD) need to be held accountable for their total lack of action. It is solely by this mother's steadfast belief that her son didn't runaway & her perseverance to get the LPD to recognize this case as a Missing Person's case - so in all honesty & IMO they screwed up & better not take it out on the parents... - at least not with relation to this scenario.

...please let me know if I can do anything to help. I am still fairly new to sleuthing and wouldn't know where to begin, but I am willing to help in any way possible.

...please let me know if I can do anything to help. I am still fairly new to sleuthing and wouldn't know where to begin, but I am willing to help in any way possible.

That is wonderful to hear! I'd suggest going to the official Missing: Mark Anthony Ysasaga's FB page. Looks like they'll take any & all help they can get. They posted some hours ago that they were a lil disappointed bc some citizens of Lubbock were turning away their fliers. Jeesh, so sad.

That is wonderful to hear! I'd suggest going to the official Missing: Mark Anthony Ysasaga's FB page. Looks like they'll take any & all help they can get. They posted some hours ago that they were a lil disappointed bc some citizens of Lubbock were turning away their fliers. Jeesh, so sad.

Will do right now.

SDT, could you please supply the local major media news stations there, local newspapers, etc? Thanks for all the help you can bring!

SDT, could you please supply the local major media news stations there, local newspapers, etc? Thanks for all the help you can bring!

Here are the local media sites in Lubbock....

KCBD
http://kcbd.com

Lubbock Avalanche Journal
http://lubbockonline.com

We have another television station named KAMC, but I don't think they even have a website.

I have emailed Mark's mother in hopes she may come over so that we can help more. I have also told her that I am willing to help in any way possible. I will let you all know if I do get a response.

Why did it take LPD so long to get off their high horse & rethink their stance on Mark's status? This family has been vocal since day 1. IMO, if le would have pulled cell records right away, they'd have seen cell usage stopped on June 13th, therefore their "runaway" classification would have changed to "missing" & they could have ordered a ping triangulation. This is ridiculous & negligent. Period!

Cell towers & antenna towers in the area? Anybody know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back