TX - Mass Shooting at Fort Hood, 5 November 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have several posters on WS that are stationed at Ft. Hood.

Granddaughter is Air Force Security (Military Police), and her husband is Army MP. She is at Pope AFB and he was just deployed from Ft. Bragg to Afganistan. I have worried about this type of situation where they are concerned.

I cannot imagine how the soldiers' wives and families at Ft. Hood are going through right now. GB them.

Now it is being reported that Army officials are not stating how many victims there are. All Army personnel on post are to report to duty stations so that there can be a count.

Looking forward to the situation being contained and over!

3rd shooter now shooting moments ago - Shep Smith talking to reporter.

:praying: for all our Soldiers and their families on Ft. Hood. :praying: for our WS members who are stationed at Ft. Hood.

And please Lord - protect our Kat. She has not been posting much for awhile and we all miss her. Please, please keep her and her family safe.

Thank you,

Salem

Oh no! Prayers for those at Ft. Hood. Why does this keep happening? :(

2 or 3 suspects, one arrested. Schools nearby locked down. Waiting to hear from my son in law. I pray for his safety!

Anyone know where Nursebme is stationed? Is it Ft. Hood?

Nurse is currently stationed in Kansas, thank God! It is Kat that just recently moved to Ft. Hood with her family, I believe.

Prayers for all!

Salem

Shootings took place at two separate locations...processing center was one location, other location not know to HLN at this time. HLN reports one shooter neutralized...one cornered.

Happened in 3 sep. locations, including the px.

Wearing uniforms, one suspect surrounded by swat officials.

12 hurt.Oh please get them soon.I'm afraid its terrorists.kill them!

Nurse is currently stationed in Kansas, thank God! It is Kat that just recently moved to Ft. Hood with her family, I believe.

Prayers for all!

Salem

GB Kat and her family! Prayers her way!

gunfire between suspect and swat, using high powered rifles.

Lord please protect our soldiers and their families.

And please Lord - protect our Kat. She has not been posting much for awhile and we all miss her. Please, please keep her and her family safe.

Thank you,

Salem

She was at Ft. Hood, but now is at Ft. Leonardwood. (sp)

Kat...is who I was thinking of but I knew Nurse had mentioned Ft. Hood as well. Praying that Kat and all other WS members are safe.

Happened in 3 sep. locations, including the px.

Wearing uniforms, one suspect surrounded by swat officials.

OMG! This was definitely a planned attack - WTH! Three shooters? OMG!

Salem

Ugh...I was born and raised in Killeen. My sister went missing there.
I want to vomit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member