TX - Mikayla Mitchell, 17, found floating in creek, Dallas, 16 Jul 2017

It isn't. Mikayla had her own set of problems that had nothing to do with her stepfather.

So are you a verified insider? How do you know this?

What kind of problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking through FB and finding some family members (JO) Cousin there is a picture of a POI.

Looking through FB and finding some family members (JO) Cousin there is a picture of a POI.

Her BIO father KM also posted him on his Facebook along with several of her friends. There is a name and clear photo of him.

I posted on Dallas PD fb page asking if there were any plans on a press release... no response. I can't decide whether or not this is some vigilante justice or law enforcement is just taking their time officially announcing him as a POI [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow!

Ok, now that I've seen her facebook, I completely understand why man do junk her stepdad's case is not related.

This girl was playing with fire!

I still don't see the potential POI (JO?) in her friends list though....

(JO) isn't the potential POI. (JO) posted a picture of the potential POI. Also I think the potential POI may have deleted their Facebook. Look up the last name MIkayla uses on her FB when you are looking for (JO).

(JO) isn't the potential POI. (JO) posted a picture of the potential POI. Also I think the potential POI may have deleted their Facebook. Look up the last name MIkayla uses on her FB when you are looking for (JO).

Ok, I figured it out! Thank you!

Wow!

Ok, now that I've seen her facebook, I completely understand why man do junk her stepdad's case is not related.

This girl was playing with fire!

I still don't see the potential POI (JO?) in her friends list though....

Can you clarify what you mean by "I completely understand why man do junk," please? I don't understand.

Has her FB been edited? I don't see anything concerning on it.

I live 30 miles from where this family lives and we get the same newspaper. Some of the court records revealed that there had been domestic violence calls to the police and the mother had stated that the doctor had hit one, maybe two, of the children during one bad fight. Divorce papers were filed but later dropped in 2016. Most of the addicts in my small town were getting their prescriptions from Dr. Diamond but I can't see them going after the doctor. Perhaps he owed someone money in a business deal, I have no idea. I do think this young girl was on the wild side and a runaway. That would be a reason she was in the high school boot camp. IMO, she met up with someone bad and was too naive to realize that until it was too late.

Is there an official LE release, that is asking for information about a POI?

I cannot find anything official tied into a Detective David. Thus I don't see any links to back up their efforts.

If not, the people speculating on the POI on JO's FB (and sharing around the world) could very well be hampering an investigation. Even though they might think they are being helpful, what if they are incorrect?

This is MHO, and I stand corrected if this is a fact based POI.

So is Mikayla's mom still married to the stepfather, Dr. Diamond?

Sorry @borndem if my post came across snippy. Was not my intention, multi-tasking with hungry children yelling at me to feed them ;)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No, heleui, not at all. No snippy or anything negative at all on your post! Your post made lots of sense. In fact, I started to respond that some media reports are fairly consistent in their accuracy, and some try to be accurate but misunderstand what they heard, etc., or did not proofread what they wrote, and some just go bellowing out what they didn't check out. SMH. LE is a much better source, indeed. :)

I'm late to this thread - I don't see any JO on her FB. Is it gone?

I'm late to this thread - I don't see any JO on her FB. Is it gone?

If you look at some Facebook pages it seems the puppy she had was almost identical to a puppy someone else had in a name that is similar to the accused from the cousins page. That probably makes zero sense but if one was to dig they would know what I'm saying.

Family has a dudes picture posted on their wall with a bolo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back