TX - Mikayla Mitchell, 17, found floating in creek, Dallas, 16 Jul 2017

Read this! Lots of interesting tidbits:

The day of the death of her husband, “he just went to take a nap and never woke up.” “I truly believe Dr. Diamond is a serial killer. He repeatedly killed people over and over. I am so very sorry for the losses of all of the other families and I plan to be in court every day throughout his trial.”
eParisExtra also reached out to Dr. Diamond’s wife, Jennifer Diamond with no response. Diamond remains in jail after his detention hearing last Friday where the court ruled him a flight risk after finding two passports, marijuana and a gun at his residence.

https://eparisextra.com/blog/2017/07/21/dr-diamonds-patients-speak-doctor-dealer/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm all over the place with theories that may have happened. Part of me still wants to believe someone or group of someone's was out to send a message to this doctor to maybe not rat them out or maybe he already did rat them out and it's retaliation. Also, he may have been deeply in debt to someone or group of someones that knew they wouldn't see the debt paid... another part sees the wild side of this poor child who just met up with the wrong person on the wrong day. All this is just my opinion and speculating. Hope some leads and this killer is found soon. Praying.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

The hashtag #justiceforMikayla is trending on Facebook and has a lot of info in a search..

Says its a closed group...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
I think what the poster was saying is to search on FB using the keyword "#justiceformikayla". I did and found some interesting stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Says its a closed group...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

The HASHTAG, not the group. Do you know how to use hashtags on Facebook? Type this in the Facebook search bar: #justiceformikayla and all of the public posts will come up :)

I think what the poster was saying is to search on FB using the keyword "#justiceformikayla". I did and found some interesting stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yes! Just posted that before I saw your post - thanks :)

I'm wondering if MSM or LE ever confirmed her body being dismembered. The family is saying that was an ugly rumor. If so, the title of the thread should absolutely be changed.

New details revealed in Dr. Diamond's assault indictment

By Rachel Knapp | Posted: Wed 5:06 PM, Aug 02, 2017 | Updated: Wed 5:53 PM, Aug 02, 2017

SHERMAN, Texas (KXII) -- The local pain doctor accused in federal court of prescribing addictive drugs that killed several patients is also facing charges in county court, where he is accused of beating his stepdaughter.

Grayson County District Attorney Joe Brown said there is video of the assault, but at this time won't release the recordings.

Documents state Diamond was disciplining his step daughter, Mikayla Mitchell, 17, while Mitchell's uncle, Sam Owen, recorded it on a cell phone.

It starts with: "Ms. Mitchell being attacked by Mr. Diamond in the Kitchen" and punching and kicking her in the back.

Later the two were arguing while she lay in bed. Officers say in the video you can hear Diamond say: "I'm your step-dad I can touch you". And Mitchell reply, "No you can't", as well Mitchell's mom, Jennifer Diamond say, "Don't hit her."

The last video is said to show Diamond push Mrs. Diamond aside and lunge towards Mitchell on the staircase.

Diamond told officers over the phone his wife was not disciplining her daughter correctly and he was unsure how Mitchell was injured.

But officers didn't buy it saying Mitchell had a half dollar knot above one ear, marks on her chest and a large red mark that appeared to have an imprint of a shoe on her back.

http://www.kxii.com/content/news/Ne...Dr-Diamonds-assault-indictment-438186873.html

Poor girl...she should not have been living with someone who was clearly abusive to her.

An incised wound is similar to a slashing with a sharp cutting instrument. Could this be indicative of defensive wounds?

Incise isn't slashing. It is cutting something out, like a tattoo or the like. Cutting something out of a person to delay ID usually

The hashtag #justiceforMikayla is trending on Facebook and has a lot of info in a search..
There seems to be two groups accidentally linked together at one point? I had to read very closely on this one. So, read carefully! Some details I believe, are similar.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Incise isn't slashing. It is cutting something out, like a tattoo or the like. Cutting something out of a person to delay ID usually

Incised just means the wound is longer than it is deep, like a slashing motion. A stab wound is deeper than it is long. Both could be accomplished with the same tool. Incising does not have to do with cutting something out of the skin that would be described as more of an open wound.

Reference from American College of Emergency Physicians regarding proper terminology (warning, there are pictures of large cuts on the article):
http://www.acepnow.com/article/laceration-incised-wound-know-difference/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I possess an extensive medical background.

Incised Wounds
Injury by an instrument or a weapon with a sharp cutting edge is known as incised wound.

Synonyms include cuts, slashes and slices.

Examples are knives, razors, broken glass edge, edge of paper, etc.

http://howmed.net/forensic/incised-and-stab-wounds/

What is an incised wound
Healthdrip June 18, 2011 Forensic Medicine

An incised wound (cut, slash, slice) is a clean cut through the tissues, (usually the skin and subcutaneous tissues, including blood vessels), caused by sharp-edged instrument, which is longer than it is deep. It is produced by the pressure and friction against the tissue, by an object having a sharp cutting edge, such as knife, razor, scalpel, sword, etc.

http://healthdrip.com/what-is-an-incised-wound/

Excision definition, the act of removal; an excising.

Incised just means the wound is longer than it is deep, like a slashing motion. A stab wound is deeper than it is long. Both could be accomplished with the same tool. Incising does not have to do with cutting something out of the skin that would be described as more of an open wound.

Reference from American College of Emergency Physicians regarding proper terminology (warning, there are pictures of large cuts on the article):
http://www.acepnow.com/article/laceration-incised-wound-know-difference/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification! Learned something new

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members