GUILTY TX - Racial overtones in forefront as teen Breana Harmon Talbott charged in fake rape report

Like I said. This is a political prosecution. TIA

No. She is being "CHARGED" with the crimes she "HAS" committed. You do realize she committed a crime and a horrible crime at that??

SHE is the reason why it is so HARD for women who are actually RAPED to get justice.

SHE is not a victim.

charged with making a false report to a peace officer, a class B misdemeanour, which has a penalty of up to 180 days in jail and a fine of up to US$2000

Chief Burch said the department "will also seek restitution for the significant costs for conducting such a major investigation".

not enough IMO!

hope she does not become a nurse because who could trust her
You have to undergo a background check to even enter nursing school, so I doubt she will be a nurse.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

1393538790000-Emmett-Till.jpg

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/31...DAY/2014/02/27//1393538790000-Emmett-Till.jpg
Ugh. Just seeing that face almost brings me to tears.

She hasn't named anybody. There have been cases where innocent men have actually been accused, and even then it didn't result in the prosecution of the accuser.
There are also many instances where the innocent are prosecuted. But even if they aren't, their names are tarnished forever.

<snip> http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/brean...g-rape-hoax-black-men-photos-facebook-fiance/

Sick chick, who would falsely accuse innocent people in order to spite/gain attention from someone else. Glad her fiance dumped her. She is surely a sociopath/psychopath who doesn't have a conscience. People like her don't care who they hurt; they view other people only as tools to get what they want, IMO.

Reminds me of a case, can't remember specifics, where someone falsely said a black or Mexican man kidnapped her baby...

What are you getting at, here? Do you think she should not be prosecuted?

Any jail time at all, let alone 32 years, is more time than most would get even if they named suspects She is being prosecuted for saying blacks raped her, not falsely re porting. Politically motivated prosecution. jmo

This young woman is being rightfully charged and nothing the willfully obtuse say will changed that.

Could have incited riots if not nipped in bud early...could have been truly ugly. I am disgusted that a woman would do this. In any climate, but now it is really sinister.

Any jail time at all, let alone 32 years, is more time than most would get even if they named suspects She is being prosecuted for saying blacks raped her, not falsely re porting. Politically motivated prosecution. jmo

Politically motivated crime.
I fixed that for you.

That's not how the system works though. Politically motivated prosecution goes the other way - and POC are punished more severely than white people. One of the reasons her crime is especially upsetting - not only could innocent men have suffered they would have likely suffered extra on top of it.

Study: black people are 7 times more likely than white people to be wrongly convicted of murder
More evidence of an unfair criminal justice system.

What It&#8217;s Like to Be Black in the Criminal Justice System
These eight charts suggest there are racial disparities at every phase of the justice system.

The Color of Justice: Racial and Ethnic Disparity in State Prisons
African Americans are incarcerated in state prisons across the country at more than five times the rate of whites, and at least ten times the rate in five states. This report documents the rates of incarceration for whites, African Americans, and Hispanics in each state, identifies three contributors to racial and ethnic disparities in imprisonment, and provides recommendations for reform.

You know very well that girl will NOT get 32 years. She'll probably walk with probation.

You know very well that girl will NOT get 32 years. She'll probably walk with probation.

I agree. Was commenting on some posters excitement that she might get that much time.

right... im sure she lacks history so will not get punishment enough. she should be ashamed of herself making a fake claim with the atmosphere currently.

Did not know what you meant by "atmosphere currently". Then I saw a post about the Sara Mutschlechner murder which happened 40 miles away. Now I understand.

She's being prosecuted for exactly what she did. She made false allegations of rape! That's a serious crime. I wonder if she had blamed your brother, son, father, etc., you'd still be defending her.

She's being prosecuted for exactly what she did. She made false allegations of rape! That's a serious crime. I wonder if she had blamed your brother, son, father, etc., you'd still be defending her.

Saying she is being overcharged is not defending her in my opinion.

yes, and it goes further than that but this is not the forum.

Did not know what you meant by "atmosphere currently". Then I saw a post about the Sara Mutschlechner murder which happened 40 miles away. Now I understand.

This is why guys such as myself (especially those such as myself being black) should arm ourselves with either tape recorders &/or camera/voice recorders from our smartphones in case women like her falsely cries out the "R" word, just like when people record videos from their smartphones when cops shoot innocent African-American men in case they try to spin their way out of it. That way, they'll look like morons & fools.

I hope that she is publicly humiliated, especially by the African-American community. She had caused all of this nonsense for absolutely no reason at all other than through racism, because only racists idiots like her does that.

But I'm glad that she is getting harsher punishment for this. As a matter of fact, all rapist liars should.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back