GUILTY TX - Racial overtones in forefront as teen Breana Harmon Talbott charged in fake rape report

This is why guys such as myself (especially those such as myself being black) should arm ourselves with either tape recorders &/or camera/voice recorders from our smartphones in case women like her falsely cries out the "R" word, just like when people record videos from their smartphones when cops shoot innocent African-American men in case they try to spin their way out of it. That way, they'll look like morons & fools.

I hope that she is publicly humiliated, especially by the African-American community. She had caused all of this nonsense for absolutely no reason at all other than through racism, because only racists idiots like her does that.

But I'm glad that she is getting harsher punishment for this. As a matter of fact, all rapist liars should.

How would you know when to start taping?

When they claim that they want sexual intercourse, whenever there happens to be arguments, etc.
Unfortunately, in many states it's illegal to record someone's voice without their knowledge. But I do understand why you say this, and I agree with you. [emoji173]️

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Not any near good enough! I am not one to think punishments are too hard or too light but NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back