TX TX - Roxanne Paltauf, 19, Austin, 7 Jul 2006

Thank you richandfamous. I do hope that Steve can help Lizzy, and I imagine he will if he possibly can. He seems to be passionate about helping others.

Hi Lizzy. We are here for you and are trying to help you find dear Roxanne. I hope you are doing okay today. Prayers and hopes for darling daughter.

LionRun

Thanks everyone....I am okay, just trying to figure what to do next????????????

one day at a time

Lizzy, I wrote to AMW and emailed Steve Huff, as I think and hope that others here are too. I will do whatever I can to help you.

LionRun

LionRun said:
Lizzy, I wrote to AMW and emailed Steve Huff, as I think and hope that others here are too. I will do whatever I can to help you.

LionRun

Lizzy... I also wrote to AMW and when Steve gets his site settled I'm sure he will help also. Prayers and Hope to you.
Colleen

Hello Lizzy. Just checking in to see how you and your family are doing and to see if there are any updates. I am hoping that AMW will feature Roxanne.

Lion

Let's keep thinking about Roxanne. don't forget her, please!

Thank you Floh. I am not going to forget dear Roxanne. Wheels are spinning in my head on what to do. This has become a cause for me.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get LE's attention on re-focusing on the search for Roxanne and what may have happened?

All ideas are welcome.

Lion

Hello dear Lizzy. Just checking in to say hi, and that I am here for you.

Lion

We are doing okay. Riding out the storm, no search this past weekend , because of the storm.
Thanks for caring
Lizzy

LionRun said:
Thank you Floh. I am not going to forget dear Roxanne. Wheels are spinning in my head on what to do. This has become a cause for me.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get LE's attention on re-focusing on the search for Roxanne and what may have happened?

All ideas are welcome.

Lion
two words.......steve huff

richandfamous said:
two words.......steve huff
Thanks richandfamous. Gee, you are loaded with good ideas! The other day we talked about that;but, I heard Steve was having trouble with his site. I am new to blogs, forums, and the like. Can you give advice on how to begin?

Lion

LionRun said:
Thanks richandfamous. Gee, you are loaded with good ideas! The other day we talked about that;but, I heard Steve was having trouble with his site. I am new to blogs, forums, and the like. Can you give advice on how to begin?

Lion

Steve reads here and so do his blog readers so I bumped this up hoping he would see it. I know he has lots of irons in the fire but damn, this is a case that needs some attention. I will keep bumping.

richandfamous said:
Steve reads here and so do his blog readers so I bumped this up hoping he would see it. I know he has lots of irons in the fire but damn, this is a case that needs some attention. I will keep bumping.
I am grateful to you richandfamous. I believe this may be solvable. We just need some help. And, I will keep bumping too.

Lion

Cops need to seriously look at her boyfriend.
LionRun said:
http://www.someoneismissing.com/texas/ro

M_IMAGE.10c5d518f32.93.88.fa.d0.1175e509.jpg

11/24/06 - Eighteen-year-old Roxanne Paltauf was last seen in July at a hotel on Interstate-35 and Rundberg.

Her boyfriend told Austin police that she took off after they had an argument. From that point, police say she vanished.
Volunteer search teams combed the area for clues but fell short of finding anything.

This week, family members learned from Austin police that the missing teenager's case will be featured on America’s Most Wanted.

Roxanne's mother, Elizabeth Harris, is hoping national attention can provide some answers.

It gets the word out to more people and let's people be aware that one of our children and we've got to find her," said Elizabeth Harris.

The family isn't sure when Roxanne’s story will be aired on America’s Most Wanted.

Police ask that anyone with information call Crimestoppers at 472-TIPS.
Police search for missing woman

Updated: 7/15/2006 10:53 AM
By: News 8 Austin Staff -

http://www.news8austin.com/

Austin police are asking for help locating a missing 18-year-old woman.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/1206/0403_missing_paltauf.html
Roxanne Paltauf was last seen at a hotel on Interstate 35, just south of Rutherford Lane on July 7.

She was reported missing by her family the next day. Paltauf was staying with a friend at the hotel.

Detectives say Paltauf may have been seen in the area of Rundberg Lane and I-35 North on July 9 and 10, but they have not been able to locate her.

Paltauf is five feet four inches and about 124 pounds. She has green eyes and brown hair and was last seen wearing white shorts, a pink tank top and flip flops.

Lizzy, have you checked her my space acct? I'm assuming she had one..every kid I know has one. There may be clues there and also you can post to her acct and ask for help from all her contacts there.

Thanks Richandfamous, the one you posted are the one her sister and friend made on my space and the other one is her personal account, she has not used her personal account , it is us who made the changes,
I have a question or statement,
I want the BF to take a lie detector test but LE says that no crime a bee commited, How is this so ? He was the last to see her and admitted to an arguement, It seems to me that more can be done
Thanks you guys for everything

Public pressure is the only way I know to force the cops to do anything!
About her my space personal acct....go back and check all her and her friends posts..get one of them you trust to do this with you. Someone is saying something somewhere on there. And this Loius Walls...how old is he...does he have family in Austin...u have to find some dirt on him to peak interest. Talk to his family...his father...his siblings. Tape everything said..probably can't be used as evidence but it will help you recall every little detail. There are clues you just have to find them.

about the LDT ...I don't think any suspect has to take one..it has to be with his consent. No one has to give any information about themselves that would incriminate them.
checked zaba for addys of all his relatives...if you want them i will send them to your message acct here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back