Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her car was returned to her not long after LE took the vehicles. Is it normal to know when or if items are returned?
(Besides a large car that was noticeably in her driveway/garage again I mean)

Wondering if her cell phone is still with LE. If it had no damaging info pertaining to the case, would it have been returned by now? Would that be something we (the public) would even know about, like the car?

Thank you for posting Sini's original bond agreement. So she wold not have any contact with her daughter or any member of the victim's family. So even if she gets out, she can not have visitation with her alive daughter. Good.
I WANT to believe this is going to be adhered to, but I'm not holding out much hope. Where there is a will there is a way. JMO

The attorney is right. It's easy to draw assumptions (I have), but it isn't fair to gather the lynch mob and lock her up forever based on suspicions and what-if's. As long as SM isn't charged with anything more serious than neglect, you can't really ask for a sky-high bond "just in case she might have done something more serious." if you have evidence that she did more, charge her. If not, you have to let her live her life until and unless you have something big on her.

Bears repeating.

I hope and pray that child is not a witness.

And this is why I am opposed to the bio child being with relatives. If the child saw/knows something, they will be coaching her to stay quiet. I think this was a bad move given the unknowns at present.

Bond reduced

What the Hell is wrong with the judge? <modsnip> has been of Zero help to the investigation in the death of A sweet innocent child. Zero. <modsnip> knew Little Sherin was laying dead in a ditch for weeks.
Be it on this Judges head when Sini Flees the country with her bio daughter.

And this is why I am opposed to the bio child being with relatives. If the child saw/knows something, they will be coaching her to stay quiet. I think this was a bad move given the unknowns at present.

I agree wholeheartedly.

The child is somewhat less than four years old. Her value as a witness is likely minimal--even if she saw something absolutely incriminating. And if that were the case, her parents would likely have already convinced her of whatever they wanted her to believe.

Productively interviewing a child of that age, even if they have been an eye witness, is incredibly tricky stuff as they are highly susceptible to suggestion and unable to discern between reality and fantasy. The fallout of the McMartin case has been a good bit of research into how easily very young children can be led to say things that a demonstrably false--even in a very low risk situation ("did she say to put the sticker on your knee or on your forehead? Are you sure? Tell me again here she said to put the sticker?).

I am thinking that if there was a shot at gaining any sort of useful information from that child, it would have been very early on and videoed by a professional well before now. And anybody's guess whether it would be admissible as evidence.

What the Hell is wrong with the judge? <modsnip> has been of Zero help to the investigation in the death of A sweet innocent child. Zero. <modsnip> knew Little Sherin was laying dead in a ditch for weeks.
Be it on this Judges head when Sini Flees the country with her bio daughter.

And if LE had presented evidence to substantiate that SM knew her daughter was laying dead in a ditch for weeks, they might have a different charge and a different outcome.

mom has been charged with endangering Sherin Mathews, the true victim here. Sini Mathews lost her victim status when police charged her with abandoning or endangering a child after leaving her 3 year old daughter alone in the home the evening prior to Sherin being reported "missing" only to ultimately be located - dead. Affidavit: Sherin Mathews left home alone night before disappearance; mother in custody

new thread coming up soon - I'll be back with a link shortly

She was originally born in UAE correct? Or was that Wesley? I know this was mentioned in a previous thread. Is it possible she has two legal/valid passports from 2 different countries and would only turn one in to police?

Interested to know when she would have asked that doctor for immunization records since biological daughter was taken by CPS so soon and was only just very recently released to family. Specific dates on this would be very interesting.

ETA: $10,000-$15,000 seems easily doable for them. I hope LE has something additional to charge her with. Let these two keep being arrested and bonding out; liquidate all their assets until they have nothing and end up homeless living under a bridge. Perhaps they could take up residence in a culvert. Seems fitting.

The nationality by birth of the father, Wesley Mathews, is Qatari a[FONT=&quot]Her adoptive parents are overseas citizens of India.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The nationality by birth of the father, Wesley Mathews, is Qatari and that of the mother, Sini Mathews, is UAE. They are both US citizens.[/FONT]nd that of the mother, Sini Mathews, is UAE. They are both US citizens.
https://www.outlookindia.com/newssc...-adjusting-well-but-had-eating-issues/1175180

Thread #8 is ready for you, please move to it as this one will close in 5 minutes

This thread is now closed, move discussion to Thread 8 linked above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500