TX TX - Stephane Henderson, 21, Levelland, 28 Nov 1993 *Arrest*

Where are you Stephane??

(Stephanies Remains) Someone years ago mentioned a water well behind a house on the south side of town near sundown highway. He has since passed away. So I don’t know how much truth there is to it. But something about her being under it or in it. I can ask for more specifics if that’s to vague.

This is Lisa, Stephane is my sister. Did you ever talk to the Tx Rangers with this information?

(Stephanies Remains) Someone years ago mentioned a water well behind a house on the south side of town near sundown highway. He has since passed away. So I don’t know how much truth there is to it. But something about her being under it or in it. I can ask for more specifics if that’s to vague.

This is Lisa, Stephane is my sister. Did you ever talk to the Tx Rangers with this information?
If I'm understanding this correctly, he is now the suspect in two murders and is currently serving time on drug charges. I'm going to venture a guess that he was a drug dealer and these two young ladies crossed his path. I am not accusing anyone of using drugs, especially not the murder victims. It would not surprise me if he was the perp in other crimes, perhaps of less significance, than murder.
He is a evil monster.. justice will be had for Stephane and Jeannie..

He is a evil monster.. justice will be had for Stephane and Jeannie..
Lisa, I’m glad you’ve joined the thread. I wish we could have met under different circumstances. Stephane’s case has haunted me for some time. It’d be great if you could become a Verified Insider on this thread. I think your input would be invaluable. It would allow for you to post more freely here.

Here is the link to that process. Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters
Please let me know if I can help with that or with Stephane’s case!

Refreshing for Stephane.

I think everything points to the husband.. in these cases it is always like that.. perhaps the husband commissioned it because apparently he already had previous convictions and a homicide... so why go to the extreme of killing someone because you no longer love him or you deception...
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back