TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Originally Posted by ocgrad View Post
So why take a Walmart shirt to the cleaners in the first place and being sure to tell them you are related to MB who was recently murdered? You're right to not drag your family through that so wouldn't you have just trashed the shirt?

Just because you would throw the shirt away doesn't mean someone else would. We all make our own value judgements. Some people detest the idea of throwing something away if it can be salvaged, no matter the cost. Maybe they had just bought that shirt the week before. Maybe VB is a hoarder who never gets rid of anything. Maybe they're not very intelligent. Maybe this, maybe that.

The point is, if you're looking at someone with suspicion already, you're going to find something wrong with whatever they do. Whether he smiles or doesn't smile, whether he looks at his son or not, whether he takes a bloody shirt to the cleaners or not, everything is going to be viewed through a filter that causes it to seem like something it's not.

For example, if they had thrown that shirt away while at BB's house, and if the police had gone thru BB's trash later, how would THAT have looked? Then someone could say, "Why in the world would you throw away a bloody shirt within days of a murder? Shouldn't they have known how that would look?"

Agree Cannonball. And in response to ocgrad comment BBM. JMHO but no matter what length of time RB would have went to the Cleaners, his name alone, in town where MB was just murdered would have struck up a few questions. It was a few hours (per SW Affidavit before MPD was even notified, so the clerk had to ponder over that or was telling someone, either way, I can't see RB waltzing into Cleaner, Hi I am RB my daughter in law was murdered on Monday and my dog got attacked and killed and we tried to get blood out but couldn't so I need it and these others cleaned, thanks bye - Being silly but I don't it went down exactly like that. Could have who knows. But jmho Cannonball is right,
For example, if they had thrown that shirt away while at BB's house, and if the police had gone thru BB's trash later, how would THAT have looked? Then someone could say, "Why in the world would you throw away a bloody shirt within days of a murder? Shouldn't they have known how that would look?"
jmho

Agree Cannonball. And in response to ocgrad comment BBM. JMHO but no matter what length of time RB would have went to the Cleaners, his name alone, in town where MB was just murdered would have struck up a few questions. It was a few hours (per SW Affidavit before MPD was even notified, so the clerk had to ponder over that or was telling someone, either way, I can't see RB waltzing into Cleaner, Hi I am RB my daughter in law was murdered on Monday and my dog got attacked and killed and we tried to get blood out but couldn't so I need it and these others cleaned, thanks bye - Being silly but I don't it went down exactly like that. Could have who knows. But jmho Cannonball is right, jmho
Yes, I agree with you and Cannonball. The shirtgate really did not seem to be a big focus for LE Imo. Pretty quickly we knew the vet had confirmed the story. I don't know if RB had anything to do with the murder or not. JMOO

The timing of clandestine meeting doesn't throw me off too much because she could have planned to meet way earlier than 4AM.

BUT...you are correct. Her truck was seen at 4:16/18, I guess my thinking on this was that it was seen by the interior church camera by the awning. She could have parked anywhere in the parking lot then moved her truck up by the awning where she was seen.

BUT....lol, now I see it says it was seen driving into the lot.

My theory is still in question in my mind only because I don't know exactly where she was caught on camera. If it is at the entrance/road pulling into the church, my theory is shot. If it is only by the camera by the awning that caught her, then I still think she could she have parked out of site and then pulled under awning when time to set up. They could have met at 3AM for all we know.

From Updated Timeline, she was seen driving into the parking lot (only 1 entrance/exit to Creekside Church of Christ from Hwy 287) JMHO MB truck was captured on surveillance video from SWFA, the same surveillance cameras that caught the "car parked in frame in distance" -paraphrasing that. They knew what time MB entered, so all they had to do is look at SWFA video for lights turning into the Church parking lot. JMHO how they verified CG first camper too. It JMHO because none of the outside cameras at CCofC were working that rainy morning per MPD.
And from SW and Cannonball pm from MPD, it was verified MB entered the CCofC through the doors nearest to her Ford F150 that was parked under the awnings. So those are facts we do know.

Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:16 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers’ pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot.

Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:20 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building. https://www.facebook.com/19504700735...172359/?type=3

WOW 6 almost 7 Threads ago! Link to Cannonballs ss of his PM with MPD http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-32&p=12687988#post12687988

Yes, I agree with you and Cannonball. The shirtgate really did not seem to be a big focus for LE Imo. Pretty quickly we knew the vet had confirmed the story. I don't know if RB had anything to do with the murder or not. JMOO

Shirtgate had to be dealt with as in testing the shirt for DNA to rule out. IF had not, would be something Def Attorney would have someday used for possible reasonable doubt. It would have been very careless of MPD not to have tested. JMHO that is one reason they were added to the ATT Target Numbers SW. (RB & VB) as iot was done on Monday the 25th but reads as if was prepared on April 24th) SW for the Shirt was don on Friday night April 22. But LEO would have and did get information from the Vet. So agree it was not a big focus but still had to be followed through on.
WFAA on 28thhttp://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/source-bevers-family-says-bloodied-shirt-was-from-dog-fight/156468964 and Dallas News did one on 27th about vet. Was confirmed so is a non issue.
A source with knowledge of the investigation downplayed the significance of the warrant. At this point, investigators do not believe the blood on the clothing is connected to the murder of Missy Bevers.

The source says Randy Bevers’ dog got into a fight with another dog. In that process, blood splattered on clothing belonging to Randy Bevers.

The veterinarian where Randy Bevers took his dog for treatment has confirmed the story about the dog fight. The source also says Randy Bevers’ dog died from its injuries.

“You have to vet the information,” the source told us. “You can’t take it at face value. Legally, [obtaining a search warrant] is the only way to do that.”

Investigators are awaiting the result of DNA testing to be sure the blood does, in fact, belong to an animal.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/source-bevers-family-says-bloodied-shirt-was-from-dog-fight/156468964

If you happened to catch the SP carrying the VHS tape then possibly he just removed the tape if that is what it used. They did state 2 shirts but I don't think after they put bleach on one of them, as said at cleaners, they could use it for DNA. So one was tested. I wish MPD would say how many was in the church. It may of been possible to park car in where they busted dbl doors, therefore they wouldn't be wet. If not, why did the doors get busted? I wonder if all the masks they had came from in town. Also, this person sure liked stuffed animals. Some in the car are seen in church. I do believe they only gave one person's height. JMO
VHS tapes were long gone by the time that Church was built. Security cameras like those seen at Creekside record to a hard drive at the other end of the network wires (that did not appear to be a wireless system which I might add could be jammed if someone were so inclined). The recordings are nothing but files on a hard drive.

a new thread has been prepared - Thread #41 awaits you. Please begin to move over to it. MAKE SURE TO REAAD AND THANK THE FIRST TWO POSTS.

This thread will close in 5 minutes.

This thread is closed. Move over to the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname