TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
The killer is holding up a flashlight in her left hand and that is the bright light (or at least I think that is what is occurring)

I remember seeing that light reflection on a door jam as SP was walking out of a door opening to the hallway. I was thinking it was one of those helmet lights. I've seen that in other photos. thanks!!!

I agree that Midlo LE should have something to announce by now. I don't expect weekly updates but monthly would suit me just fine.

I did send an email requesting a public update so between that request and my calls to the FBI, I am probably being investigated now. My picture may be plastered on their white board with lines leading to possible evidence. Drones tracking my every movement. Phone tapped. LOL

Never thought I would say this, and not going into the reasons that many of which should be obvious, but this murder will not be solved to our satisfaction. Therefore, I do not know what to do next.

BB seems to be willing and satisfied to forgive and forget. Why can't I?

We'll gather bail money De!

I'm sure they are grieving... well some of them are at least. Seems they've all gone dark. Good thing we've got screenshots saved

I agree that Midlo LE should have something to announce by now. I don't expect weekly updates but monthly would suit me just fine.

I did send an email requesting a public update so between that request and my calls to the FBI, I am probably being investigated now. My picture may be plastered on their white board with lines leading to possible evidence. Drones tracking my every movement. Phone tapped. LOL

Never thought I would say this, and not going into the reasons that many of which should be obvious, but this murder will not be solved to our satisfaction. Therefore, I do not know what to do next.

Ha!!! Hey I can forgive as soon as they lock that person up!!! I've never followed a case before but this one has infuriated me. I'm close to midlothian and familiar w Camp Gladiator so I got very involved with this case. I can't stand the way she was killed ...a mother with 3 young girls...and A perp out there laughing at us because they think they got away with murder. But with time, their day will come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBBM, Hiding what and from whom? This is an active murder investigation. Not releasing all their evidence is what happens to protect the integrity of their investigation.

hide 1 (hīd)
v. hid (hĭd), hid·den (hĭd′n) or hid, hid·ing, hides
v.tr.
1. To put or keep out of sight or away from notice: hid the money in a sock.
2. To prevent the disclosure or recognition of; conceal: tried to hide the facts.
3. To cut off from sight; cover up: Clouds hid the stars. See Synonyms at block.
4. To avert (one's gaze), especially in shame or grief.
v.intr.
1. To keep oneself out of sight or notice.
2. To seek refuge or respite: "no place to hide from boredom or anger or loneliness" (Matt Teague). http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hiding

in·teg·ri·ty (ĭn-tĕg′rĭ-tē)
n.
1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code: a leader of great integrity.
2. The state of being unimpaired; soundness: The building's integrity remained intact following the mild earthquake.
3. The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness: replaced a lost book to restore the integrity of his collection. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/integrity

JMHO the local corruption could be another reason why they are holding information/evidence close to the vest. Do not want it to have appearance of corruption. I have not seen anything that points to corruption in this case so far. Main Stream and Local Media don't appear to see it either. If there comes a time where corruption shows its ugly head, I will be on that bandwagon waving and shouting, but that has not came anywhere near so far. JMHO

No doubt that many loved MB. But those are not being vocal, local asking for updates. No media on the story keeping it out there. No one begging for updates.

On the Delphi case, I have read some and also seen some media and LEO press conf. Social Media has also impacted and messed with that case. I saw where at least 1 news agency told incorrect information and the iirc ISP had to make a statement and the news agency had to retract. Same as some of the misreporting in this murder of MB. JMHO Social Media for the good or bad is going to cause problems for all LEO cases. There has to be accountability, but putting out stupid fires of misinformation, that are once out there, are there forever help no one, least of all LEO who are tasked to find the killer/Suspect and get evidence to prosecute. JMHO

While it may be true that locals aren't asking for updates ... you don't have to be a local to care about justice. People care because it's a brutal murder and want justice. The whole world followed the OJ Simpson trial but didn't live in California. And no one wants the case jeopardized. When anyone asks for updates, they are only talking about on how the case is going. Example: this case is still a top priority .... we are working very hard to find this killer.... we can't tell you what we have but trust that we will find this killer. People care about those 3 girls and our hearts are breaking for Missy and what she suffered. We are all adults on here just discussing the case. You may not think MPD owes us anything but people have a right to vent their frustrations in a group. Some do worry about connections or corruption and it may all be false too however it's only an opinion.

What makes you think that De? I think the silence from LE is telling us that they already know who is involved.It HAS to be, otherwise there would be warnings to the community. Right?

nah ...burglars don't get all gussied up in swat-like gear and a motorcycle helmet ...

they were afraid of being identified because they would be much too easy to identify if they were just in regular dark clothes and a stocking mask

this killer over-dressed because she is known to either family and friends or LE (or both)

IMO

bbm

There is still the possibility that it is neither rage nor calculation. What is an alternative to those? Shock.

You could have a perp who has no idea they are about to come face to face with someone at 4:30 in the morning at a rural church. They've had 40 minutes of absolute nonchalance, which changes in an instant to being surprised by someone in close quarters (possibly an alcove or bathroom).

SP is caught red-handed. There's no way to talk his way out of it, so he doesn't even try.

As for MB, she is also shocked. The last thing she expects is for someone to be in that church. The quiet and calm for both parties is shattered in an instant. Out of surprise and shock they engage in a desperate struggle - desperate for the perp because there is this one person standing between him and escape. He either incapacitates her, or else he's going to jail. The perp is the only one with tools, and that is what quickly gives him the upper hand.

The tools are also the difference between life and death for MB, because if he hadn't had those tools, he likely would have just tried to hit her, knock her down and then escape past her. But instead, he has tools that create puncture wounds, and it's those wounds that bleed out in the half-hour she lies there unattended.

If the first camper arriving at 4:35 had somehow been able to see something amiss and gone inside right away, they might have been able to save her. JMHO, speculating the possibility of a stranger.

nah ...burglars don't get all gussied up in swat-like gear and a motorcycle helmet ...

they were afraid of being identified because they would be much too easy to identify if they were just in regular dark clothes and a stocking mask

this killer over-dressed because she is known to either family and friends or LE (or both)

IMO

I didn't say it was a burglary. It can be a stranger and not be a burglary.

It could be someone doing some kind of role-play. They may play a lot of first-person shooter video games.

Another option is someone with a grudge against LE who intends to vandalize the church and have their acts captured on surveillance in such a way as to make LE look bad.

Keep in mind that it was raining hard that night for hours. The SWAT outfit is multi-purpose. It conceals identity, keeps SP dry, and keeps DNA contained inside the outfit.

What makes you think that De? I think the silence from LE is telling us that they already know who is involved.It HAS to be, otherwise there would be warnings to the community. Right?

Not necessary for public warnings, rodee. MB was targeted. Everyone else should feel safe, if they don't squeal. And I want SP to squeal like a pig. :moo:

:thinking: Thinking out loud ...
State License Type: Investigations Company - Owner/Manager
Areas of Expertise: Background Checks, Certified Computer Forensics, Civil and Criminal, Computer, Contract for fellow PIs, Corporate, Data Recovery, Database, Document Retrieval, Employee Screening, Information Verification, Photography, Pre-Employment

What kind of info could someone get ^^. Especially if the PI was a friend of a family member who was in LEO? Especially if a someone thought a spouse was cheating?

And one would think that if someone has a Tactics and Weapons Training business a SWAT uniform would be easy to come by.

I am dumbfounded by Google tonight. I am glad I have kept or tried to keep an open mind because I am a little bit shaken up right now. Rethinking a bunch of stuff. Keep going back to why has the Family not spoken out begging for answers or killer to be caught!

Oh, Mimi....you have given me hope when I was feeling discouraged. :loveyou:

Should I attend the 2017 Annual Conference at the San Antonio Wyndham Riverwalk, August 24th - 26th?

Ha!!! Hey I can forgive as soon as they lock that person up!!! I've never followed a case before but this one has infuriated me. I'm close to midlothian and familiar w Camp Gladiator so I got very involved with this case. I can't stand the way she was killed ...a mother with 3 young girls...and A perp out there laughing at us because they think they got away with murder. But with time, their day will come.

Me too..

Not necessary for public warnings, rodee. MB was targeted. Everyone else should feel safe, if they don't squeal. And I want SP to squeal like a pig. :moo:
I said the same thing when I seen one of the mask! Reminded me of the movie Deliverance. Pig face. In fact I looked up all masks and I think all of the ones involved are over 35-4o years old. At leat 45 and up is my guess.

JMO

I'm only just catching up on the Bever's case. It would seem to me that the whereabouts of the wife of the man she was seeing; is paramount. That is a woman on the CCTV. Her gait is so strange that I don't know what to say. Why is it taking so long for any arrests to be made? How tall is the wife of the man she was having an affair with? What is her alibi for that night? The jacket with the POLICE written on front and back Must be Identified. Why hasn't it been? What special issue dept/state/country...is that jacket? And why hasn't the height of each surviving family member been measured against the height of the killer in that video? And what is with her left foot anyway? I've never seen anyone walk that way. It is almost as if she was walking that way on purpose to disguise. It is the most disturbing CTV video I've ever seen. The person was lying in wait: The one person female who would be upset enough with this woman that her husband was involved with; is the likely suspect. So what has taken so long? What are her ties to LE? Where would she have obtained the gear she wore? If she found out her husband was sleeping with the fitness instructor...did she lie in wait for her and attack? And why was she touching the wall with her right hand as she walked down the hall?
I have questions too many. Was this her attempt to dress as a gladiator or something? Were the shoes she was wearing 5 times too large, is that why she is swinging her right foot out? It is the creepiest video I've ever seen.
I think the POI is obvious. However, I'd like height info on the inlaws and husband as well. This case must bust wide open.

I didn't say it was a burglary. It can be a stranger and not be a burglary.

It could be someone doing some kind of role-play. They may play a lot of first-person shooter video games.

Another option is someone with a grudge against LE who intends to vandalize the church and have their acts captured on surveillance in such a way as to make LE look bad.

Keep in mind that it was raining hard that night for hours. The SWAT outfit is multi-purpose. It conceals identity, keeps SP dry, and keeps DNA contained inside the outfit.
deleted ...

And another thing: This timeline is so tight. She was killed in a ten minute gap of time; the killer was very early; lying in wait. The opening of the doors and whatnot, an attempt to appear like a burglary imo. Very poor job I might add. She only had ten minutes to kill her. I wonder if the killer was still inside the facility when the first participant showed up ten minutes. This crime has a very tight timeline of ten minutes. if there is video of the killer inside and Missy as well as one other walking INTO the building, how did this KILLER leave the facility? Back Door? Sorry, I have too many questions here. I saw the video last night when I couldn't sleep. After I watched it, I knew I wouldn't be going back to sleep for several hours. Very Disturbing but: full of mistakes this killer made. From over dressing to the gait to the MOD and the COD I suspect a shorter but heavier individual. FEMALE. She was having an affair. It's not rocket science.
xoxo
Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:20 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:35 A.M. – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location

And I'd like to know if Missy's MIL knew about the affair. IOW there were three children and the possible loss of custody IF she was going to Leave said marriage. Who would be hateful enough to do this to a woman of three? The spouse of her love interest? Or, her MIL. Does anyone know much about her relationship with her Mother In Law? And, is this a family affair? There is the laundered shirt full of blood...and this: An Attempt was made to clean up the murder site. With only ten minutes to commit the murder, I find that to be astonishing; like the fishing trip.

I said the same thing when I seen one of the mask! Reminded me of the movie Deliverance. Pig face. In fact I looked up all masks and I think all of the ones involved are over 35-4o years old. At leat 45 and up is my guess.

JMO
There's a mask in Missy's case? What mask?

KN17, I have looked at pics of dutch doors since you posted this. I do not see any light reflections. Am I looking for the right thing? Confused. Thanks.
It looks like a mask with light like skindivers or fireman may use. Goggle type. It's laying on the bottom door.
Maybe I can find a pic that I haven't enlarged or lightened so I can show you. Don't know how to describe it in very detail where people don't think I put fake pictures on here.

And another thing: This timeline is so tight. She was killed in a ten minute gap of time; the killer was very early; lying in wait. The opening of the doors and whatnot, an attempt to appear like a burglary imo. Very poor job I might add. She only had ten minutes to kill her. I wonder if the killer was still inside the facility when the first participant showed up ten minutes. This crime has a very tight timeline of ten minutes. if there is video of the killer inside and Missy as well as one other walking INTO the building, how did this KILLER leave the facility? Back Door? Sorry, I have too many questions here. I saw the video last night when I couldn't sleep. After I watched it, I knew I wouldn't be going back to sleep for several hours. Very Disturbing but: full of mistakes this killer made. From over dressing to the gait to the MOD and the COD I suspect a shorter but heavier individual. FEMALE. She was having an affair. It's not rocket science.
xoxo
Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:20 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:35 A.M. – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location
That video is so disturbing. The local news played it endlessly after Missy's murder. It's haunting.

I'm only just catching up on the Bever's case. It would seem to me that the whereabouts of the wife of the man she was seeing; is paramount. That is a woman on the CCTV. Her gait is so strange that I don't know what to say. Why is it taking so long for any arrests to be made? How tall is the wife of the man she was having an affair with? What is her alibi for that night? The jacket with the POLICE written on front and back Must be Identified. Why hasn't it been? What special issue dept/state/country...is that jacket? And why hasn't the height of each surviving family member been measured against the height of the killer in that video? And what is with her left foot anyway? I've never seen anyone walk that way. It is almost as if she was walking that way on purpose to disguise. It is the most disturbing CTV video I've ever seen. The person was lying in wait: The one person female who would be upset enough with this woman that her husband was involved with; is the likely suspect. So what has taken so long? What are her ties to LE? Where would she have obtained the gear she wore? If she found out her husband was sleeping with the fitness instructor...did she lie in wait for her and attack? And why was she touching the wall with her right hand as she walked down the hall?
I have questions too many. Was this her attempt to dress as a gladiator or something? Were the shoes she was wearing 5 times too large, is that why she is swinging her right foot out? It is the creepiest video I've ever seen.
I think the POI is obvious. However, I'd like height info on the inlaws and husband as well. This case must bust wide open.

Welcome. Good questions. Which man she was seeing. We know from the docs released that therewere multiple. And theorized others(perception is reality). And what aboutthe ones we don’t know about. Infidelity is a common motivator of rage.
Correctme if I’m wrong, but I think it was concluded this is not a standard issueuniform; but a pieced together mish-mash of clothing. With the “Police” very possible made by hand(letters aren’t too tough to find. Thepadding/guards are more telling, IMO.
Yes. The gait is unique. How contrived is it? So then how useful is it? Unless it is not contrived.
She’sgot her hand against the wall. It’sprobably darker and her vision may be at least partially compromised by theoutfit, and she may not be familiar with the building. We don’t know the sequence and order of the video. She may have just committed a gruesomemurder. And is stabilizing herself.
Theshoes look too large. Good way to throwoff any attempted footprint match. Contrived or not, there does seem to be an injury to one leg. And she shows the ability to hold her feetin an unnatural position. I previouslyhad suspected some earlier dance experience but others disagreed.
Theperson in the costume is not large or tall. 5’4-5’5 is my guess. SPcertainly is not husband or FIL. No fitat all (husband is close to 6’ and FIL is 5’9, 200 lbs+), both movemasculine.
I agreeit looks more like a woman. She lookslike she was lying in wait. And thevideo is creepier than a horror movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven