TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense may want these images as well, if neither BB nor RB is the killer. Imagine the ways in which a defense attorney could use these images to help defend his client by creating reasonable doubt, by trying to show that the Bevers men seem to have the right body type/shape, but the person on trial maybe doesn't. I could see a use for both sides.

I feel very confident that when the scumbags, yes in my opinion there is more than one party involved in some way, are caught the LE will have an air tight case. I don't think any attorney will be able to convince a jury no matter what they produce as evidence to defend the perps that there is any reasonable doubt. I have faith in the investigation, LE and our legal system.

I feel very confident that when the scumbags, yes in my opinion there is more than one party involved in some way, are caught the LE will have an air tight case. I don't think any attorney will be able to convince a jury no matter what they produce as evidence to defend the perps that there is any reasonable doubt. I have faith in the investigation, LE and our legal system.

I hope you are right, but I have seen crazy things happen before in trials. I have seen supposedly air tight cases not get the outcome everyone expected. Juries can be very unpredictable.

That is also the part of the video where I thought the perp looked thinner. But I thought maybe it's just a different camera angle? I don't know! Two different people seemed far-fetched to me, but it's weird how the build looked different.
LE stated only one person was detected on video surveillance.

I have wondered specifically about a bomb... Also, the drug theory, and finding out that the area may have been getting some drugs laced with Fentanyl. I know they had a lot of people OD in California with them, but I have heard through the Grapevine they have hit Texas too. I always think Fentanyl patch when I see that patch on her arm. Have to remember it is a vitamin patch.[/QUOTe

What is Fentanyl? Heard of it but not sure ....I am the kind who tries to wait out a headache b4 taking an aspirin. I always said that someone could be cooking meth and I wouldn't know 😳

What is Fentanyl? Heard of it but not sure ....I am the kind who tries to wait out a headache b4 taking an aspirin. I always said that someone could be cooking meth and I wouldn't know 

A synthetic opiate.

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20...riminals-through-facebook-instragram-photos/#

So NYPD uses state of the art technology to study facial images & runs them through databases to identify a perp. If this is why Midlo is bringing in NYPD for their expertise in this realm it would be because the killer is a hired hitman. Not local; hired & they expect this hired murderer to have a rap sheet.

And I will speculate further by saying Midlo LE has a pretty good idea of who arranged for this & their motive. They just need to tie it all together in a bow by identifying the assassin to make the arrest.

Moo

I'm behind and just now catching up but I've been thinking hired hit man for several days now. (I'm going off the assumption that they can clearly see the perp now with video enhancements and do not recognize him). If it was Anyone mentioned in the warrant for cell records they would already be behind bars (IMO). Now, for me at least, it is still a very real possibility that someone listed on the search warrant is involved....but not as the one on surveillance. MOO

Good morning,

It has been posted CT has not been named a POI/Suspect. The insinuations, and accusations need to stop now. The thread has already been locked for a cleanup on this subject.

You are allowed to discuss who was named in the search warrant, you are not allowed to accuse them.

Remember what goes on the Internet, stays on the Internet.

:tyou:

ETA: No Rumors....Divorce or breast implants are considered rumor.

I don't think the perp is necessarily their big prize. I'm not really seeing a reason for all these agencies to get involved in someone killed over love/money, like even with the Mansion Murders involving payment of a ransom, multiple murders miles away from the Vice President's home and a suspect fleeing to another state, I don't think there were that many agencies involved in that, so I'm thinking there's some big fish to fry.

I'll admit my wild speculation at one point did wonder if they had discovered a "family business" of hired hit men (all in the security business as a cover)...with Missy's murder being the first for this particular hit man. It is well planned in some aspects and sloppy in others...

I hope you are right, but I have seen crazy things happen before in trials. I have seen supposedly air tight cases not get the outcome everyone expected. Juries can be very unpredictable.

I agree with you however I believe once the jury sees all of the evidence which I believe is already solid and the entire video there is no way in heck the perps will walk free. It's my opinion that even if defense moves to change venues to a different jurisdiction, because of the national attention this case has received and the number of experts involved, no jury could be tainted or swayed. I believe the reason we are hearing no arrest soon is NOT because they don't know who was involved, I believe they are just making sure they have an air tight case, with an unprecedented amount of evidence to convict those involved. What jury is going to refute evidence obtained by local LE, the Texas Rangers, the ATF, the FBI and New Yorks finest? I am in the law field and it's my experience that the cases that take forever to build end up being the most solid, LE and prosecutors look at every angle to cover all questions that might arise that would be brought up or be a reason for defense. I believe it will be a swift and interesting trial. Jmo. I see the death penalty for at least one party and possibly life without parol for another. I think most everyone be shocked when the arrests are made. JMo.

Quote Originally Posted by Waxmom
Didn't see anything that looked like a bomb squad that day, or any mention of explosives-road was free and clear to pass by all day, and clearly just "normal" looking law enforcement. I really don't think explosives were ever an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrayforlife View Post
Thank you for the info. Road would have been close. Good point!!!!

Thanks! So they most likely brought out the K9 to search the church and grounds for other reasons. In the dog's ATF profile it says he is particularly good off-leash, and they gave the dog a write-up for his work in finding suspects in such a such a shooting situation. I wondered if they hope he could track which way the suspect went into the woods or open space behind the church, if that's what LE was thinking, tracking not on human scent but on gunshot residue for reasons LE has not disclosed.

:thinking: And the Fed's were not brought in with the dog until 4/20. Which was Wed. According to this TODAY Show video on 4/21 early morning, http://www.today.com/video/feds-joi...-bevers-texas-fitness-instructor-670661699846

If this was a hit, which I am leaning towards, you bring up a good point. The perp needs to be paid, and this is not easy to do. Tracing an exchange of money is a little easier to do, than tracing a burner phone. Like you, I think there were probably one or more intermediaries in this process. Maybe LE is sorting this all out, in order to present an airtight case.

IMHO

Hitman sounds plausible and could be reason why she wasn't killed at home near the kids, house, etc. But if it is a female, which many believe it to be, are there female hitmen around?

I have wondered specifically about a bomb... Also, the drug theory, and finding out that the area may have been getting some drugs laced with Fentanyl. I know they had a lot of people OD in California with them, but I have heard through the Grapevine they have hit Texas too. I always think Fentanyl patch when I see that patch on her arm. Have to remember it is a vitamin patch.[/QUOTe

What is Fentanyl? Heard of it but not sure ....I am the kind who tries to wait out a headache b4 taking an aspirin. I always said that someone could be cooking meth and I wouldn't know 😳
Fentanyl is a narcotic patch changed every 3 days to continuously ease pain. Cancer patients use them alot. Addicts get them and put in freezer and take out to lick to get high.

It doesn't set well with me that BB runs AV equipment at his church. He knows the ins/out of cameras probably. He has an alibi but he has the knowledge too.

Good morning Peeps. I can't help but think of MBs girls on Mothers Day weekend. It would be great to have an arrest for them! Justice. Now that we know, according to the search warrants, there were affairs I am backing away from a hit. If that was a paid hit person they could have used a gun and, one and done. JMO

Affairs open up a can of worms with a lot of anger and jealousy coming from the innocent party. Most people, when betrayed, fantasize about revenge. Most people don't kill. It may be someone that harbored hate and anger for awhile. I say that because of the clothing and planning it took to make sure no DNA was left.

Because the perp is an amateur, JMO, the NYPD cellphone "stingray" idea may work in bringing justice!

Good morning Peeps. I can't help but think of MBs girls on Mothers Day weekend. It would be great to have an arrest for them! Justice. Now that we know, according to the search warrants, there were affairs I am backing away from a hit. If that was a paid hit person they could have used a gun and, one and done. JMO

Affairs open up a can of worms with a lot of anger and jealousy coming from the innocent party. Most people, when betrayed, fantasize about revenge. Most people don't kill. It may be someone that harbored hate and anger for awhile. I say that because of the clothing and planning it took to make sure no DNA was left.

Because the perp is an amateur, JMO, the NYPD cellphone "stingray" idea may work in bringing justice!

Im not saying you're wrong but search google for "murder for hire" and "hammer" and you get a few hits. No pun intended.

Im not saying you're wrong but search google for "murder for hire" and "hammer" and you get a few hits. No pun intended.

I thought about that after I posted. You are right of course. I have thought all along it was a hit. The last search warrant got me thinking in a different direction.

I just think, from a forensic view point, that she had to be on her back with the perp on top of her inflicting the wounds and getting pleasure out of hurting her. They may have wanted her to hurt like they hurt when someone they loved betrayed them. JMO

I just don't see a hitman, no matter how amateur, acting like that. Wait outside where there's no working cameras and shoot her as soon as she steps out of her truck. This seems so personal imo.

Eta: The only way I see this being a hit is if they were given specific instructions on where to stab/puncture her and provide photo proof.

Hitman sounds plausible and could be reason why she wasn't killed at home near the kids, house, etc. But if it is a female, which many believe it to be, are there female hitmen around?

I think this is an either/ or situation. If it's a hitman it would NOT be a woman. If it's a woman, it would one with a personal grudge against Missy and not a hit, like a professional job. I think the overkill ( sorry for that word ) indicates not a hitman. Wouldn't a hitman come in , be fast, be clean and bet the he** out of there and not loiter around for nearly an hour ? I suppose someone could have said they needed her killed and ' knew just the person' because they were already aware of someone who hated her very much, like a scorned woman somewhere . But that would indicate more than 1 person and if you have more than one person involved, could they all be keeping this quiet and evading detection this long ? Somehow I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuppie143