TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be more inclined to believe the friend requests were sent by a FB spambot if the requests had been sent to all of her friends in one fell swoop. Or if the requests had not included a few of the GG participants who showed up for camp that morning.

It's just too big of a coincidence for me to ignore or attribute to a FB scammer or spambot. What are the chances that a random scammer/robot chose to duplicate the page of a recently murdered individual at the center of a high profile case and just so happened to include a few of the CG participants? That would just be really bizarre.

Whether the individual sending these friend requests is merely a cruel troll or the SP toying with LE and/or MB's family and friends? Not a clue.

He was walking across a grassy field, one that I have seen him walk across many times, so no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should clarify that my comment was in regards to the gait, clumsy looking perp could have been caused by slippery floors in the church.

@Ark - a few thousand posts back I mentioned we only had about 95% of the facts... I meant to say 5%, if that many. I apologize. I'm not a real sleuther - just a local OMG - THIS DOESN"T HAPPEN HERE! I thank everyone on this list that helps put different scenarios together. All I KNOW for SURE, is I'm stalking every Altima and limping person in town. RIP Missy. Thanks to you all.

I should clarify that my comment was in regards to the gait, clumsy looking perp could have been caused by slippery floors in the church.

Thanks for clarifying. That certainly makes sense too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I initially saw the close-up pic of the sticker another WS member posted a few days ago, I thought it might be a tractor, because there are circles that suggest wheels, at least IMHO. That would not be unexpected around those parts. Then I thought about the tools used and the gear and it clicked that if this is the perp's car, a firefighter-related sticker would not be unusual. I ran through so many fire department decals online, and a lot of them have three- or four-leafed emblems, which may be what is in front of the truck. It also looks like it could be a little cartoon man, like Bob the Builder. Obviously all JMO. It could be a metro bus, a school bus, but that dark circle on the right side sure looks like a wheel to me.

I know what you mean about little wheels to the right. I thought they might be small "seals" - not animals.

I bet if the swat killer is a man he is fuming that there is so much talk that he walks and looks like a woman! He killed her in such a horrible and savage way that being called girly could make him mad. (Not funny, but I am picturing the Ace Ventura "laces out" meltdown). I am sincerely down the middle of the road on man/ woman. Every 5 minutes, I change my mind. My gut tells me man, but there are a few women that I think could have done it.

I am quite sure the police have footage of killer exiting the room/ building/ area. If anyone was "pretending" to have a different gait or walk before the murder (which I don't- I think it is all natural, not put on), on the way out, the killer would definitely be natural. It creeps me out every single time to watch it. I hope they make an arrest soon. I cannot imagine the fear her children have with a savage killer of their mother still out there.

I bet if the swat killer is a man he is fuming that there is so much talk that he walks and looks like a woman! He killed her in such a horrible and savage way that being called girly could make him mad. (Not funny, but I am picturing the Ace Ventura "laces out" meltdown). I am sincerely down the middle of the road on man/ woman. Every 5 minutes, I change my mind. My gut tells me man, but there are a few women that I think could have done it.

I am quite sure the police have footage of killer exiting the room/ building/ area. If anyone was "pretending" to have a different gait or walk before the murder (which I don't- I think it is all natural, not put on), on the way out, the killer would definitely be natural. It creeps me out every single time to watch it. I hope they make an arrest soon. I cannot imagine the fear her children have with a savage killer of their mother still out there.

Whoever this person is - they're very grandiose right now. They're not shaking in their boots scared or s*itting their pants scare of being caught.

This went out all elaborate to conceal their person. "They never catch me! I'm way too smart."

They're loving this case being the topic of every conversation. They may act scared but they're not and they're eating it up. Hell, I wouldn't be shocked at all if we find out they've been on WS reading all the threads.

I wish that the level of digits I have for them would matter to them but it doesn't. They'll like it. Notoriety baby.

Puke.

Find him/her
Speedy Trial
Death Penalty
Death by the same exact was Missy was killed.

Prayers for cops to find the murderer SOON. Prayers for. Her kids husbands friends anyone involved and members of the church.

How dare you. In the home of MY Lord and Savior??? Hell no. Well actually hell YES because that's exactly where you'll be going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know there are quite a few people who comment here that think Missy was lured inside the church by this perpetrator. I think this is highly unlikely. First of all, Missy wasn't stupid. If she saw someone dressed in a "Police" outfit but there wasn't any police car outside, she would have immediately known something wasn't right. If the perp had said "Ma'am, we're investigating a burglary here, we'll need you to come inside so we can get your information," she would have immediately known something wasn't right, because why would cops invite someone into a crime scene?

This perp was dressed head to toe for two reasons - first and foremost, to avoid identification, and second, to avoid injury. They didn't want to be identified by the cameras, they didn't want to leave a stray hair behind, they didn't want to leave fingerprints, they didn't want to leave shoe prints, they didn't want to leave any DNA. They took extreme precautions to avoid doing all of these things. To the best of our knowledge, it appears as though they managed to hide their mode of transportation as well, and I would be willing to bet they didn't have a cell phone with them. This perp was very detailed in his/her preparations. If they had alerted Missy to their presence, she would have had an opportunity to run and/or an opportunity to fight back. To me, it's clear the perp did NOT want either of these two things to happen. Therefore, I'm convinced the perp approached Missy from behind, incapacitated her, and then brutally attacked her.

Several threads ago someone posted a poll asking which program would air an episode of this crime:

Dateline
20/20
48 hours
Deadly Women
Snapped
Fear Thy Neighbor
See No Evil

I can't think of any more off hand, but I believe they will all rehash this case (deadly women only if a female is involved) so there will be several shows featuring this case. It is too sensational to just let things lay after it is figured out.

Anything with Bill Kurtis and his fabulous voice. American Justice, FBI Files

The MIL was addressing a woman in her mothers day letter and earlier said basically that Missy's involvement with CG is what took her away and did her in. Missy was involved with other MLM's before she was involved with CG. I have not heard anyone complain about that! She must have been bringing home a decent amount of money (prior to CG)......also with some substitute teaching and personal training at the AF gym......so why was MIL picking on CG ? JMO

CG changed Missy. It changed her physical appearance and seems to have changed her personality as well. She became a pretty vocal advocate for fitness and it seems as though she had been spending an almost addictive level of time with CG related activities. I realize this could be construed as victim blaming, but that is not my intent. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this whatsoever, just that it appears that Missy's MIL may have felt like CG was taking up too much of Missy's time and taking her away from her family too much. I am sure that any of us who have ever been married are familiar with how our in-laws have certain opinions, am I right?? To me this is the obvious difference between CG and the other MLMs Missy had been involved with.

Tippy Lynn, the link just brought me to a search page that included the gun store, but excellent tip. I never thought about Google Earth street view to get a feel for these locations. Unfortunately, I don't have the app.

Google Earth Pro is free as of 2015

I'm still so far behind~~~looks like a chicken and the face of a polar bear to me...LOL

No disrespect to cfreyja23 because I understand staring at these pictures, straining to recognize something, knowing the answer is there, if I could just see it.

That said, I want to nominate Big City Accountant for the funniest post so far. Maybe I am giddy from being up too early, but I did LOL!

Seriously?, I am responding to your quote, but I see what you specifically responded to. This isn't directed at you, by any means.

Will there ever be a time when we give this man a break? I don't mean to sound hostile, but it is becoming petty. In my opinion, this man is doing the best he can. He is wanting this in the media to keep Americas eyes open to this case so it doesn't go dark. The more people aware, the better chance of locating his wife's murderer. Until a link is provided to suggest otherwise, I believe this to be the case.

In reference to BB including himself as to "not being cleared," what's he supposed to say," Everyone is not cleared except for me?"

I don't think you read my post entirely in regards to this bc I think LE is telling him what to say. He makes little sense in the "not a suspect but I still want to be a suspect" area. It's confusing but IMPO I think his verbiage is coming from LE. I don't feel like anyone was attacking him, admins would have deleted, snipped and shut down the thread again. *shrug*

How long do these cases typically take? Years? Is there no way to alert the public if they felt fairly sure that one POI is responsible? I could really use some peace of mind that this case will be solved.

Just to give you hope, the Tricia Todd case was solved about a month after the murder. Killer fessed up after LE had gathered enough info. It's on WS.

That was exactly what the LE were doing on Wed April 20. The Creekside Church of Christ had a prayer service. That also the date earlier in morning that the ATF brought the dog in. It hit me few days back, tAutopsy was completed on Tues, (yes had to have time to get dog there from wherever if came from) but one would think that they would have done that on Tues sometime.. I thinking checking for explosives jmho clearing the Church prior to Wed night services, as a precaution. JMHO

4/20/2016 The Texas Rangers and two federal agencies have joined Midlothian police in the investigation into fitness instructor’s death.

Assistant Chief of Police Kevin Johnson said Wednesday that the Rangers, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and an unnamed second federal agency are assisting in the investigation of Missy Bevers’ Monday morning slaying, KXAS-TV (NBC5) reported. ....The ATF, Rangers and police used a dog to search the interior and exterior of the church Wednesday for gunshot residue or other explosive powders, NBC5 reported. http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...tness-instructors-slaying-in-midlothian.html/

4/20 Evening : https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153424204757343&id=179345102342
Creekside Church--Come as you are...
April 20 · All are invited to a special family time of prayer and reflection tonight at Creekside at 6:45. Doors will open at 6:30. All other classes and activities for tonight are cancelled.

4/21 report Kerry Sanders of 4/20 activities in case http://www.today.com/video/feds-joi...-bevers-texas-fitness-instructor-670661699846

I have searched and I can not find it. Did they not say that they had the scene cleared by 12:30 pm the day of the murder and the church was reopened. Not trying to spread missinfo, I swear I read that somewhere, because I thought to myself, "there is no way in hell they processed that entire crime scene in less than 8 hours" The perp meandered that entire building, I would think they would dust every square inch. We know the killer was first seen at 3:50 and we have video of them at 03:58 on the sw side of the building, that is 8 minutes right there of evidence.

If I understand correctly people don't agree if that light is external or internal.

I've reached the point where I don't care where the dang car parked, lol. Behind the store, in the driveway or at the church (all have been suggested.)

I'd like to see the VIDEO of the car ENTERING the lot. Super-duper cameras certainly captured it then....whenever it was, and wherever it was parked. JMO

I have searched and I can not find it. Did they not say that they had the scene cleared by 12:30 pm the day of the murder and the church was reopened. Not trying to spread missinfo, I swear I read that somewhere, because I thought to myself, "there is no way in hell they processed that entire crime scene in less than 8 hours" The perp meandered that entire building, I would think they would dust every square inch. We know the killer was first seen at 3:50 and we have video of them at 03:58 on the sw side of the building, that is 8 minutes right there of evidence.

I remember this as well and thought the same. I'm trying to remember where. Maybe the first press conference by the police? I'll look for a link too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remsfled