TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear, I never said that the SWs did state this. However, many people, including PS, have referenced the SWs as their source for believing both parties were engaged in extramarital relationships. Hopefully, we can get this case to trial and find out the true meaning.

snipped by me

I think, out of respect to the innocent children, we won't hear hear more about affairs until an arrest or at the trial.

I've read all the threads this case(yes, allllll), but it's finally time for my first post...

Unfortunately, I'm on my Kindle right now, and it isn't quite cooperating how I would ideally like to post with images, so the link will have to suffice.

My idea for the sticker on the Altima is an Oklahoma State decal, which may be why they haven't come forward, if they honestly don't know the car is of any interest (https://www.decalsextremeonline.com...nyl-Die-Cut-Decal-Sticker-4-Sizes-_p_475.html). Do we know if the plate has been confirmed as a Texas plate? The only thing I can't reconcile is why they would be on that highway if they were traveling to/from OK.

Follow up thoughts to that: I am at a loss for why the media coverage has been as quiet as it has. I'm hoping it means LE is close to an arrest and just tying up loose ends. As a DFW local, but not Midlothian local, it is disappointing to say the least. The video, the SWFA car picture, none of it is being shown anymore.

My heart breaks for the children and for Missy's family. I just can't believe SP hasn't been identified by that walk.

Major props to Batbrat by the way- that animation is incredible. The talent and ideas here are encouraging and I'm glad to have found WS!

Ending thoughts: I think this was a very targeted attack, and very premeditated and planned. I think SP is male, and am leaning toward him being the brother or best friend of a female who was the catalyst of the attack (knowingly or unknowingly). I think SP is very familiar with the church and how to use the doors to see outside, block camera views, etc.

All MOO/IMO/JMO.

Regarding the affair(s), catpatrol provided a link (https://www.scribd.com/doc/311723138/ATT-Warrant-Dated-April-25) to a search warrant. (See post #16 on this thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...urch-person-in-SWAT-gear-18-Apr-2016-11/page2.)

Open the search warrant using the link. Go to Exhibit A, the section "Your Affiant's Probable Cause". There, you will find, "A portion of these messages (as well as
deleted messages) recovered indicate and confirm statement and tips provided to officers of an ongoing financial and marital struggle as well as intimate/personal relationship(s) external to the marriage with identified Target Numbers.".

Respectfully, the statement in the SW is not clear as to if only MB, only BB, or both were having "relationship(s) external to the marriage". This lack of clarity has been mentioned in earlier websleuths posts. Possibly (IMO), the statement could have been intentionally written to be vague.

No disrespect intended, but solely because something was reported on NG, a podcast or stated by an attorney (PS) does not make it reliable/factual/known to me (MOO). Some of my reasons for not believing what is reported or stated are: (1) There has been much discussion regarding persons "cleared"/pois/suspects; Yet, if one listens to the press conference given by MPD on 5/20/16, the distinctions are quite clear. (2) I am not confident the NG show sources original information (e.g., Arkansasmimi's church floor plan/diagram) (3). My personal experience working with attorneys... Just because someone says it does not make it true. Attorneys are human and may not always have/state accurate information. (It begs the question-how did PS have knowledge of affairs on both sides of the marriage. Could it be he was going off of what he heard?...JS...If so, this is how rumors get started.)

I will agree to disagree on this, for the sake of saving an argument. I do understand and respect your view. I hope and encourage you to review my information and consider my view as well.

All is JMO.

ETA: I did not realize other were posting about this, while I was typing my post.

Back to the SWATPERP video at the MPD website. The item in the left hand as SP swings the hammer into some glass, all the way at the end of the video, is clearly a square ended, rectangular object with smooth edges. It is shaped like a box of Saran Wrap and that is why everyone called it that. When the photo is enhanced, it looks like Godzilla eating Tokyo, all jagged edges and what appears to be empty space. It is not. Clearly, it is a square ended, rectangular object and much like a box of wrap, has no empty space. Although I truly appreciate the enhancement, it was of no help and, to me, is too distorted to use in a meaningful way. I think the MPD video image is clear enough to see the details of the shape of the object.

So, before we launch into the absurd, can we figure out what object, shaped just like a box of wrap and which is definitely not Godzilla eating Tokyo, is in his hand? I notice some movements at that scene that suggest to me that SP gained entry into the room behind what I assume to be a door with a glass window. All we can see are SP's feet but I think they move forward, into the room. Before this, SP's left arm raises up, as if grabbing the door jamb up high, then the foot moves forward. It is a very brief moment.

Study those last few seconds if you will. What could be of use in his left hand, at the door jamb or through the broken window, and looks like a box of wrap? If it served no purpose, SP would not have hung on to it but it stayed in the left hand as the arm rose high. Huh. What help did it provide in getting into that room?

Of course, it could be a box of cookies from the kitchen.

At one point I jumped as I thought it was a bottle of barbeque lighter fluid but convinced myself after seeing the same sequence over and over that I was just tired. Anyway, it has a purpose. It is not a tri-pod ,or a ramming tool, or the panic bar from another door or anything else that has been suggested on these 29 threads.

Correct. I was a little surprised that Peter Schulte, being an experienced investigator and attorney, seemingly jumped to the conclusion of plural.

If BB was also having an extramarital affair wouldn't that person be listed on the SW as well? Why only list MBs? There is one person on the list that I can't figure out the reason she is listed. Maybe that's the answer to the question but maybe not... Who knows? Only the investigators at this point and the rest of us will have to wait until an arrest or the trial to connect the dots.

I just Pray that if somebody was feeding LE false information about relationships that MB had with other persons in order to deflect blame away from someone else, that it is ultimately revealed that it was not in fact the case. Because somebody eventually has to talk for the victim that has been silenced. JMO

This has always irked me, Everyone from day one has speculated that Missy had affairs, yet when is brought up that the plural form in SW warrant that BB was having an affair everyone says woah woah woah. I guess unfortunatly the deceased have no voice

I couldn't agree more.

If he too had an affair or (s) it doesn't make him guilty of anything other than, an affair.
It seems as thought to implicate him in an affair means one thinks he is guilty of more and speaking
for myself thats not it at all. If he did then there could be ex/scorned lover(s) that need to be considered
as targeting Missy.
I don't think anyone looking to judge either Missy nor BB. Its simply an avenue that needs to be looked at.

This has always irked me, Everyone from day one has speculated that Missy had affairs, yet when is brought up that the plural form in SW warrant that BB was having an affair everyone says woah woah woah. I guess unfortunatly the deceased have no voice

I don't have an opinion on who was or wasn't having an affair, but I do want to point out that the warrant does not indicate the plural.

About the two perps in the video idea that is floating around. No. There is just one. Unless both of them have stuff hanging out of the pocket on their right hips. It is not the bottom of a shirt, it is just something hanging out of a pocket and SP has it in all the videos. My first impression was used tissues, as in SP has an allergy and was praying that one of them dropped out and was left behind, but it was probably more like latex gloves with fingertips hanging out for easy access. Others see a white cell phone, others the tail of a shirt. I see something flexible hanging out of a pocket. Whatever we see, we are seeing only one SP.

Correct. I was a little surprised that Peter Schulte, being an experienced investigator and attorney, seemingly jumped to the conclusion of plural.

I hear you, and while I may have some suspicions about what the SW states, they're only suspicions, and fueled mainly by assumptions, and so I try my best to resist them without further evidence. So too with the opinions of folks who are interviewed, even on superb shows like Tricia's.

Thanks for this outline. Do we know both were involved in other relationships? Not wanting to be argumentative - just wanting to know the answer. I think yes, but I'd like to know if there is something concrete.
Financial stressors - Does anyone know if she had to pay fees and or membership to the gym? Does anyone know when MB had the elective surgery? Was she feeling pressure to back off the fitness job(s) a little bit.
And I'd add to your list - MB was not murdered at or near her home.

This is the first I have heard she had surgery. I know they said BB had surgery just before the murder. JMO

Back to the SWATPERP video at the MPD website. The item in the left hand as SP swings the hammer into some glass, all the way at the end of the video, is clearly a square ended, rectangular object with smooth edges. It is shaped like a box of Saran Wrap and that is why everyone called it that. When the photo is enhanced, it looks like Godzilla eating Tokyo, all jagged edges and what appears to be empty space. It is not. Clearly, it is a square ended, rectangular object and much like a box of wrap, has no empty space. Although I truly appreciate the enhancement, it was of no help and, to me, is too distorted to use in a meaningful way. I think the MPD video image is clear enough to see the details of the shape of the object.

So, before we launch into the absurd, can we figure out what object, shaped just like a box of wrap and which is definitely not Godzilla eating Tokyo, is in his hand? I notice some movements at that scene that suggest to me that SP gained entry into the room behind what I assume to be a door with a glass window. All we can see are SP's feet but I think they move forward, into the room. Before this, SP's left arm raises up, as if grabbing the door jamb up high, then the foot moves forward. It is a very brief moment.

Study those last few seconds if you will. What could be of use in his left hand, at the door jamb or through the broken window, and looks like a box of wrap? If it served no purpose, SP would not have hung on to it but it stayed in the left hand as the arm rose high. Huh. What help did it provide in getting into that room?

At one point I jumped as I thought it was a bottle of barbeque lighter fluid but convinced myself after seeing the same sequence over and over that I was just tired. Anyway, it has a purpose. It is not a tri-pod ,or a ramming tool, or the panic bar from another door or anything else that has been suggested on these 29 threads.

You just brought up an excellent point. The it could be a box of cookies from the kitchen statement. I know that has been mentioned before~~however~~WHAT IF~~it was something the perp touched without the gloves and the perp took it with him/her because he/she didn't want to leave prints/DNA?

If BB was also having an extramarital affair wouldn't that person be listed on the SW as well? Why only list MBs? There is one person on the list that I can't figure out the reason she is listed. Maybe that's the answer to the question but maybe not... Who knows? Only the investigators at this point and the rest of us will have to wait until an arrest or the trial to connect the dots.

We are only talking about the SW we have seen and have been told are for numbers of people who were in telephone contact with MB right before her murder. We haven't seen if there are search warrants for anyone else's records. Doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

I am 100% sure that LE knows who was having an affair and with whom and the 'With Whoms' have been thoroughly investigated. If we think it is important, don't we think LE is smart enough to figure out the importance of the 'With Whoms'? The identit(y)ies of the "Who" doesn't matter. LE is on it like a duck on a Junebug. Have faith.

IDK what purpose it might serve but it sure looks a lot like this box of plastic wrap to me.

f409ab24e4abd01fb70c640640bef9f5.jpg

Hi-Valu is apparently a company that sells commercial restaurant/food service supplies. Maybe he/she grabbed it from the kitchen area and used the cutting device on the dispenser for some unknown purpose? (Although, I have no idea what purpose it might serve or how helpful it could possibly be.)

You just brought up an excellent point. The it could be a box of cookies from the kitchen statement. I know that has been mentioned before~~however~~WHAT IF~~it was something the perp touched without the gloves and the perp took it with him/her because he/she didn't want to leave prints/DNA?

Might have to take off gloves to open a box of cookies. Hmm.

I've thought it was Saran Wrap, some type of tool,
now cookies. Whatever it is the SwatPerp used it for something that wasn't good. JMO

Imo, the only way the motive would be financial is if life insurance is a factor. Otherwise, extramarital affairs is often a/the motive, if the murder is not random, which I do not believe this one was. Jmo

Imo, the only way the motive would be financial is if life insurance is a factor. Otherwise, extramarital affairs is often a/the motive, if the murder is not random, which I do not believe this one was. Jmo

a not-uncommon motive for murder is preventing a spouse getting a financial payout in a future divorce.

IDK what purpose it might serve but it sure looks a lot like this box of plastic wrap to me.

f409ab24e4abd01fb70c640640bef9f5.jpg

Hi-Valu is apparently a company that sells commercial restaurant/food service supplies. Maybe he/she grabbed it from the kitchen area and used the cutting device on the dispenser for some unknown purpose? (Although, I have no idea what purpose it might serve or how helpful it could possibly be.)

This is the closest match I have seen to the image. LOL But seriously, what about the serrated edge? What can it do? Cut wires? Do we think that SWATPERP was ad libing or just having cookies?

Is it 'gasp' a home made silencer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members