TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she be so indiscreet as to post assignations with people if they actually were lovers?

Shocked that this isn't solved
I guess the first thing that needs to be solved is , random or targeted

Very sad that Missy cant defend herself as her lifestyle is being read like a book. It has been said both of them were having affairs in their marriage. Sad all around.

Very sad that Missy cant defend herself as her lifestyle is being read like a book. It has been said both of them were having affairs in their marriage. Sad all around.

Totally agree! Hopefully there will be arrest(s) and the details of other info will be brought to light. Justice for Missy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think right off the bat references were made regarding CW's posting on Missy's FB and the comments were on the Midlothian PD FB.

Trying to keep from chasing my tail here, but there are 2 sides to every story and it is sad that Missy is not alive to tell her side regarding alleged lovers.

all of this - even what BB is alleged to have said to MPD is just a search for the truth. None of it is proven fact yet, imho. Remember, we don't know who's lying and who's telling the truth. That's what these warrants are trying to find out.

Leaves questions as to who was making the multiple references to MB fb account listing her plans. BB only? Other family? Friends?

Co-workers, or not really co-workers, but other trainers at the gyms that Missy attended.

I think right off the bat references were made regarding CW's posting on Missy's FB and the comments were on the Midlothian PD FB.

Trying to keep from chasing my tail here, but there are 2 sides to every story and it is sad that Missy is not alive to tell her side regarding alleged lovers.

Iirc The references to CW earlier were said to be LinkdIn msg. and no mention of plans to " meet up". That's new at least to me. :)

Random: maybe there were other churches being burglarized in the area, teen or young adult (s) wanted to have fun and break into a church and was surprised by Missy walking in, a member of the church was doing something shady and staged a break in for whatever cause they they had......

Targeted: alleged affairs caused an angry lover to react, someone in her fitness world that saw her as a threat....

i just get the feeling that the murder was personal for some one or others. I still think this was planned and multiple ppl were involved. JMO

Why would she be so indiscreet as to post assignations with people if they actually were lovers?

Shocked that this isn't solved
I guess the first thing that needs to be solved is , random or targeted

I don't think she was "posting" them. They were private messages I believe. (Side note, you can now to super secret Facebook messaging I heard, so you can keep your marital affairs secret like they're supposed to be!.....)

Also, for my fellow blondes so you don't have to Google like I did:

as·sig·na·tion
ˌasiɡˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: assignations
an appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers.
"his assignation with an older woman"
synonyms: rendezvous, date, appointment, meeting; literarytryst
"their secret assignation"
the allocation or attribution of someone or something as belonging to something.

Co-workers, or not really co-workers, but other trainers at the gyms that Missy attended.

How would mb coworkers / CGs know what was in her fb account detailing her plans?

Iirc The references to CW earlier were said to be LinkdIn msg. and no mention of plans to " meet up". That's new at least to me. :)

Yes, that is definitely new.

Interesting. According to page 5 of the FB Probable Cause Warrant, BB himself told Midlothian detectives about MB's (alleged) affair with CW..https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzeXU7Ui8KyTODIzcUY3SG5nN3M/view

I don't recall this level of specificity being out before:
"In the course of our investigation we have had multiple references to the Decedent’s Facebook account which listed the decedent’s plans and activities for assignations with people alleged to be her lovers. Additionally we have received information from the spouse of the decedent that the decedent was having love affairs with at least one person, identified by the spouse as Casey Williams and our investigators have uncovered communications between the decedent and other persons through the Facebook private chat service specifically including Casey Williams, making arrangements to meet with the decedent."

How would mb coworkers / CGs know what was in her fb account detailing her plans?

Maybe they were on the receiving end, but intercepted by spouse. You're right though because I really don't see that happening. I'm more of the mind that Missy was cutting ties with someone who did not want to cut ties with her.

I don't think she was "posting" them. They were private messages I believe. (Side note, you can now to super secret Facebook messaging I heard, so you can keep your marital affairs secret like they're supposed to be!.....)

Also, for my fellow blondes so you don't have to Google like I did:

as·sig·na·tion
ˌasiɡˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: assignations
an appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers.
"his assignation with an older woman"
synonyms: rendezvous, date, appointment, meeting; literarytryst
"their secret assignation"
the allocation or attribution of someone or something as belonging to something.

You may be right.
I was going by camerabug's post #19
Can't get the link to open so i copied the quote

" In the course of our investigation we have had multiple references to the Decedent’s Facebook account which listed the decedent’s plans and activities for assignations with people alleged to be her lovers."https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzeXU7Ui8KyTODIzcUY3SG5nN3M/view

This specifically states FB, could be hearsay and who would have seen the messages?

Random: maybe there were other churches being burglarized in the area, teen or young adult (s) wanted to have fun and break into a church and was surprised by Missy walking in, a member of the church was doing something shady and staged a break in for whatever cause they they had......

Targeted: alleged affairs caused an angry lover to react, someone in her fitness world that saw her as a threat....

i just get the feeling that the murder was personal for some one or others. I still think this was planned and multiple ppl were involved. JMO

Good post!

You may be right.
I was going by camerabug's post #19
Can't get the link to open so i copied the quote

" In the course of our investigation we have had multiple references to the Decedent’s Facebook account which listed the decedent’s plans and activities for assignations with people alleged to be her lovers."https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzeXU7Ui8KyTODIzcUY3SG5nN3M/view

This specifically states FB, could be hearsay and who would have seen the messages?

Jealous spouse could have looked w/o permission.

Some snippets from the PEOPLE article . . .

http://people.com/crime/murdered-texas-fitness-instructors-family-furious-by-slowed-investigation/
Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor's Family 'Furious' by 'Slowed' Investigation
UPDATED OCTOBER 4, 2016 AT 3:58PM EDT
[…]
Midlothian Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson, meanwhile, says that while there’s “nothing new” to report at the moment, the case is far from being stalled.
[…]
. . . “the love-triangle thing is not really panning out so far,” Johnson says. This means they are exploring the option that the crime was “an untargeted type of hit,” which greatly opens up the field of suspects.
[…]
Johnson says that Missy’s family members “are not a focus of the investigation. And that’s not double-talk; it’s very much not. But one thing I will not say is that anybody is eliminated. I want to stop short on that.”

I think building from that information is where to go. Why would someone be vandalizing the church? In an earlier thread, a poster suggested they were going to rob the gun store but were thwarted. I think that is very possible.

Robbing a gun store would be much more lucrative than a church, in my opinion. How were they thwarted though? Does the gun store advise of an alarm system? Cameras were visible at both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member