Found Alive TX - WD, 12, San Antonio, 20 June 2016

The only thing I have read about W sending her GPop a text is on the missing poster just upstream in the posts.

The only thing I have read about W sending her GPop a text is on the missing poster just upstream in the posts.

I guess I should read the posters we have here... Like Watcher, I wonder why LE hasn't been able to trace her phone.

Thank god she was found alive.
These predators should be buried alive.

Oh good. Curious if this was a random abduction or she willingly left with someone she maybe met online.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wow, I am so relieved... I'd like to know more about how exactly they were able to trace TW and W.

Mod note: In light of the new information that has been released in regards to WD's abduction, please self edit her name out of your posts from here on out and replace her name with initials. Thanks so much!

I'm so relieved they found her. She is only an hour from my own town, yet there was NO press. Bless this child and help her heal. And rule harshly on the scum that did this.

She initially was reported as having been last seen sitting on the tailgate of her grandfather's pickup in his driveway in the San Antonio area. One of the above links states the predator met her somewhere in the same town and offered her a ride home, which she accepted. WHY on earth would she accept a ride from an older, unknown man like that? There were hints in earlier stories that she had disappeared before, so she was probably already a troubled child and more daring/careless, but this poor little girl is very lucky to be alive.

So, he goes to San Antonio trolling for girls......there has got to be a more organized system behind this. Truly terrifying. I hope she is okay and heals from the ordeal she has experienced.

I live directly across the street from the trailer park this young lady lives in. The Sheriff's Office is in this park almost daily (it's actually outside the city limits of San Antonio). Her grandfather is a good man raising a troubled child. However, most of that community thought she took off. No matter what, at least she's alive and let's hoped she learns from this experience. Although our subdivision is a quiet area with little to no crime, just 10 blocks east of us is where they found the three children tied up in the backyard two short months ago. They just indicted the caretaker, her boyfriend and the real mother (if you can call her that) a couple days ago.
I'm a newbie here, thanks for letting me join!

I live directly across the street from the trailer park this young lady lives in. The Sheriff's Office is in this park almost daily (it's actually outside the city limits of San Antonio). Her grandfather is a good man raising a troubled child. However, most of that community thought she took off. No matter what, at least she's alive and let's hoped she learns from this experience. Although our subdivision is a quiet area with little to no crime, just 10 blocks east of us is where they found the three children tied up in the backyard two short months ago. They just indicted the caretaker, her boyfriend and the real mother (if you can call her that) a couple days ago.
I'm a newbie here, thanks for letting me join!

:welcome4:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6