Found Alive TX - WD, 12, San Antonio, 20 June 2016

W was found in my town. A local article today states the bio mother possibly was involved in this abduction. :(:mad:

I just googled WD name and there were what looked like interesting articles explaining what happened to her while she was gone but they have been pulled. (I didn't see anything about the trafficking, just how she was treated other than that part.)

WD's case, particularly the bolded portion below, makes me deeply sad and unbelievably angry. It is going to take her a long time to heal (if it's even possible to heal completely), and I hope she is surrounded by people who will love her, advocate for her, and consistently let her know she is in NO way at fault.

Authorities said that Williams met the 12-year-old in San Antonio. He offered her a ride home, but drove her to Tennessee instead. In San Antonio, the investigation continues into how Williams found the girl. The Bexar County Sheriff’s Office said that there could be more arrests.

“Her mother may have had a role in all this, but it's still too soon to say,” BCSO spokesman James Keith said.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/missing-12-year-old-girl-found-as-sex-trafficking-victim/286217584

I realize it's "too soon to say" but I don't believe the BCSO spokesman would make such an inflammatory statement regarding the mother without having some sort of evidence to susbtantiate the claim.

wondering if the mother is not a drug addicted prostitute herself who may have used this info for drugs. ugh. disgusting.

"Immediately she said thank you so much for coming to rescue me. I'm so glad you're here," said Quin.

Quin said there's evidence Williams beat the girl. Doctors will test her for STDs, and she will begin therapy and counseling.

The child will return home, but what happened in that hotel room will stay with her for the rest of her life.

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/the-rescue-of-12-year-old-from-sex-trade-in-franklin-tennessee

This poor child. Heartbreaking. Innocence stolen. I hope she gets all the support she needs going forward with recovery.

I'm catching up on this thread, my heart sinking at the change required to use only WD's initials. I know, as my fellow WSers what this represents, and it makes my blood boil!
:stormingmad:

The mere inkling that this child was a lamb amongst wolves is beyond the pale. May she heal, and have all the support she deserves to move forward. She is a warrior, a survivor, and a heroine in my eyes.

May she have maximum justice!

:please:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm catching up on this thread, my heart sinking at the change required to use only WD's initials. I know, as my fellow WSers what this represents, and it makes my blood boil!
:stormingmad:

The mere inkling that this child was a lamb amongst wolves is beyond the pale. May she heal, and have all the support she deserves to move forward. She is a warrior, a survivor, and a heroine in my eyes.

May she have maximum justice!

:please:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You always have the most appropriate words to express what many of us are feeling, Kimi. Thank you for being you!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back