GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

I really hope LE in Arizona has their eyes on CE. I dont trust him not to skip bail now that RF is inn custody.

The Border Patrol was out there servicing equipment and found scattered remains.

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

I wonder what the equipment is. It's such an odd location. There's nothing visible there that would seem connected to the Border Patrol. I'm just interested and not implying anything. Locals?

I wonder what the equipment is. It's such an odd location. There's nothing visible there that would seem connected to the Border Patrol. I'm just interested and not implying anything. Locals?

The news said that they had had some activities around there with illegals. They regularly put cameras and sensors out at locations.

Oh wow. This new thread has brought Zuzu home and the arrest of RF.

Okay.

Atleast Zuzus final resting place won't be out there.

I really hope LE in Arizona has their eyes on CE. I dont trust him not to skip bail now that RF is inn custody.

I wonder if he has family in Mexico south of AZ. He may have gone there with escape in mind. I hope the approaches to the borders are being watched. Once he gets into Mexico, he cannot be extradited unless the DP is taken off the table. I'm not sure he'd be charged to that level anyway, but he may not be sure of that. If he's smart, he will agree to testify against RF in exchange to a lesser charge. He's not going to get away with whatever he did.
JMO

The news said that they had had some activities around there with illegals. They regularly put cameras and sensors out at locations.

Thanks. It's just off the beaten track enough to be a good area for that.

He looks like he can be a domestic violence monster when he gets mad. Jmo.

14862321473572132061842001.jpg

According to Sheriff Dodson, the shallow grave was very well concealed, and they consider themselves lucky that it was found as Border Patrol agents do not normally operate in that area.
The Border Patrol trooper who found the remains was working on information relating to illegal immigrants in the area.
The area where the remains were found had been previously searched, but according to Sheriff Dodson vegetation was greener and thicker at the time.
Evidence found at the scene will be taken to a DPS lab, where it will be processed in order to help their investigation.
Sheriff Dodson says they don't expect new information to be released until Monday or Tuesday, and don't expect to clear the scene until Saturday.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Au...g-human-body-found-near-Alpine-412700743.html

BBM

So searched and missed, sadly. :( So glad the Border Patrol agent was there. I bet after the area was searched, RF and CE thought they had gotten away with everything.

Todd UngerVerified account ‏@ToddWFAA8 53s54 seconds ago
Police in Alpine saying now they believe the remains to be those #zuzuverk. Positive I.D. will come from lab Mon or Tues @wfaachannel8

https://twitter.com/ToddWFAA8

I still want to know what the 18 minute visit to Mexico by RF's mother and sister was all about. But I'm very grateful that my theory that they had handed her body off was way off. I never mind being wrong about worst case scenarios!

I feel badly for the searchers who missed her at that spot. I don't want them to beat themselves up. It sounds as if she was very well hidden.

I bet this will say it was an accident that happened during a "passionate" moment.
I am very relieved her family can give her the dignified resting place she so deserves but I feel like this monster will still try and pin it on sweet Zuzu.

Can I just say how much I hate some news outlets are using the photo of Robert and Zuzu, all smiles, for their cover for their articles? Use a photo of just Zuzu.

Human remains found in West Texas where 22-year-old college student went missing

West Texas police arrest 25-year-old boyfriend in Zuzu Verk case

Alpine police officers arrested Robert Fabian at around 9 a.m. Saturday and charged him with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence by concealing a human corpse, a second-degree felony punishable by a maximum 20 year sentence upon conviction, the Alpine Police Department said in a news release Saturday.

Police were investigating human remains found Friday during a routine border patrol operation northwest of Alpine in Sunny Glen.

According to police, information in the arrest affidavit for Fabian showed evidence at the scene, including human remains, had features consistent with Verk, a separate news release reported Saturday.

Investigators believe the remains found Friday are that of Verk, but won't be certain until positive identification is made by forensic examiners. The complete arrest affidavit will be available Monday, police said

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...r-old-man-in-Zuzu-10908286.php#photo-12310780

Verk was last seen on a date with her boyfriend, Robert Fabian, 25, on Oct. 11, 2016, and was reported missing three days later. Fabian, who reported Verk missing, was named a suspect in her case in October, but at the time was being uncooperative with authorities.

The day after Verk disappeared, Fabian made two phone calls to Christopher Estrada. Estrada was arrested in January 2017 and charged with driving while intoxicated and evading arrest.

At the time of his arrest, he was driving the same white Ford Mustang that Fabian borrowed on Oct. 12, 2016, the day after Verk was last seen. Estrada had the vehicle cleaned three times in the days following Verk's disappearance.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...ne-10906712.php?ipid=artrecirc#photo-12310781

verk remains 1.jpg verk remains 2.jpg verk remains 4.jpg

verk remains 3.jpg

Game over, Robert....................you lose.

I bet this will say it was an accident that happened during a "passionate" moment.
I am very relieved her family can give her the dignified resting place she so deserves but I feel like this monster will still try and pin it on sweet Zuzu.

I agree that he will say it was an accident. But even if it was an accident during a "passionate moment" it wasn't necessary to hide her body and put her parents through torture for months. A real man would never do that. He would own it. A narcissist would do whatever it takes to protect his image.
JMO

BREAKING Chris Estrada named suspect in connection to Zuzu Verk Case

ALPINE, TX (KWES) -
Alpine police has listed Chris Estrada as a suspect in connection to the Zuzu Verk Case.

There's no confirmation whether there is an arrest warrant out for him at this time.

We know he has relocated to Arizona, possibly in the Phoenix area.

Stay with us as we continue to update you on this story.

Great job, APD! Now, hopefully soon we'll see the murder charge and charges against CE and RF's sister and mother. They don't get to get away with helping him. They just don't. I have no mercy for them at all. I don't care if they're his family or women or anything else. My heart breaks for the Verks.

I wish all the LE agencies would be like APD. I realize that this is a small town, but they did eveything right, IMO. And they did it with compassion and oncern and authority.

Prays for the Verks.

You are spot on! Will be awaiting additional charges.

BREAKING Chris Estrada named suspect in connection to Zuzu Verk Case

ALPINE, TX (KWES) -
Alpine police has listed Chris Estrada as a suspect in connection to the Zuzu Verk Case.

There's no confirmation whether there is an arrest warrant out for him at this time.

We know he has relocated to Arizona, possibly in the Phoenix area.

Stay with us as we continue to update you on this story.

I'm CONFIDENT that we will hear an announcement from the US Marshal Service that CE has been taken into custody in the very near future. [emoji12]

RIP Zuzu Verk! ♥ I had been wearing my #FindZuzu shirt when a local officer asked me about the case last Tuesday. He had been following Zuzu's story too. Prayers for Zuzu's family as they tread through this difficult time.

I'm CONFIDENT that we will hear an announcement from the US Marshal Service that CE has been taken into custody in the very near future. [emoji12]

I cannot wait to hear that news either! ♥

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels