Uh, oh.....girlfriend in Florida confirmed by NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taximom said:
I really hope this "stunning development" :)snooty: ) moves this case along a little more quickly. Although I guess we have to start praying for things to move along in that crime lab now.

Anyone think Michelle Money is the one and only affair he's had?

No way, not me :crazy:
So did you fall off the chair?

Taximom said:
I really hope this "stunning development" :)snooty: ) moves this case along a little more quickly. Although I guess we have to start praying for things to move along in that crime lab now.

I would wager money, there is more than one ! My impression of JY - he's a predator and would take advantage of any woman he could at any time. You can't convince me this guy wanted to get married 3 years ago...

raisincharlie said:
:laugh: ROFL I'm thinking he is getting as dense as that woods he kept talking about behind the Young's house. :p

I also think it was a haphazard event and I believe there is some kind of print, palm or finger, that places JY in the middle of this. To have the smoking gun you need two things - the gun and the smoke - I'm thinking the print(s) are the smoke and the lab work is the gun in this case.

But I'm kinda chuckling wondering if the info about the lab delays is a little bit of smoke as well. I don't think the delay will be as long as it was alluded to by the Sheriff. In a lot of cases, the DA will have some samples tested by an outside lab just to see if results are verifiable, to eliminate doubt so to speak. I think there will be a lab involved in this case that has nothing to do with the state crime lab and I would expect those results may come back well before the crime lab results come back. JMO

You're very astute RC.

Taximom said:

Nah....he'll have had internet affairs as well me thinks. All that "My wife doesn't understand me stuff" while his wife is blissfully asleep upstairs, quickly minimising screens as she comes in to see when he's coming to bed so it' looks like he's working hard on work related stuff.

Now....

Where's the *advertiser censored*......I mean Pork, lol.

I will fall off my chair if Money helped LE by taping phone calls etc after Michelle's murder. That would make me very happy! Although I'm wondering about that due to the search warrants being issued so late in the game.:rolleyes:

I'm with y'all about other affairs. He didn't wear those:cool: for nothing. Well, maybe to hide his lame attempts at despair.

Taximom said:

Salesman? - Could be one in every town in his route. This must be why they're checking 3 other States. LE will know his route, where he stayed and they'll be paying a visit to every lounge in every hotel he stayed at.

Taximom said:
I will fall off my chair if Money helped LE by taping phone calls etc after Michelle's murder. That would make me very happy! Although I'm wondering about that due to the search warrants being issued so late in the game.:rolleyes:

I'm with y'all about other affairs. He didn't wear those:cool: for nothing.

Good you brought that up again! I'm convinced now!

So the 3 states other than NC are which ones?

Florida
Colorado
New York?

(my guesses)

PolkSaladAnnie said:
BINGO !!!!!!!

I have been WAITING for this confirmation, Bee!!!! Knew it had to be there!

Arrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Fry the creep already! :furious: :furious: :furious:
Me too, PSA. I just knew it.
Why couldn't this cheating creep just file for a divorce?

DEPUTYDAWG said:
WOW!
Wonder about this girlfriend...who has been a FRIEND of the couple for years?!?!?!

Okay, so when the murder was first posted in the media - did she do the right thing and come forward to report her affair with JY, and so LE has known about JY and MM since the very beginning...or did she remain hush hush?!?!?! If she knew nothing of what he was intending to do - I would expect she just FREAKED! And ohhhh, to be a fly on the wall as to what JY told MM those first few days, etc.

Well this is going to get very interesting, for sure! If MM had been a friend of MY's from college - she's got to feel so bad...or, I hate to assume/speculate...what if she did know what may happen? Then how sick is she??? JMHO...way to early to know what her take in all this may be...

I'll be happy to sit back and watch it all play out - until JY gets what he deserves for murdering 2...and LEAVING HIS BABY DAUGHTER WANDERING AROUND WITH HER MOTHER'S DEAD BODY!!!

Quick question - with Laci's Law, or whatever that was called, maybe come into play here? The killing of an unborn baby in the commission of another felony murder? Is this not de ja vu'??? He and SP have so much in common.

IMO on all the above, of course!

And a big "thanks" to Annie for mentioning this case to me a few weeks ago - I wouldn't have started following it without her mentioning it. Now I want to see this get his....

<<<TAPS FOOT>>> And about time, LOL :D

Hey Deputy - great you're here (smiles to you, jilly). Gosh, de je vu alright! We all want to see this strung and quartered, IMO. The similarities are scary to ISP's case.

Think everyone knows my REAL feelings about this #$@*&!! creature. WHAT jury, please tell me, is going to begin to understand at least TWO treacherous deeds of many cowardly, unspeakable actions this 'thing' has done that's gone beyond our wildest imaginations in this case:

1. That Cassidy was left with her mommy's bludgeoned CORPSE al that time.
2. That Meredith was lured into a deadly situation in the most cruel and shocking manner.

We can add to the list.... he turned Cassie into an orphan. Her voice, at trial, on that tape is going to BEND anyone's mind, let alone 12 selected to pace this thing out!

For me - all murders are senseless and people who commit these crimes should be eliminated off the planet. HOWEVER - when it comes to a pregnant woman and babies, toddlers and children, our blood boils. Especially a pregnant mom to be: she's bringing one of God's greatest miracles into this world; she's at her her most vulnerable and there is absolutely nothing, NOTHING in my book that comes CLOSE to a glimmer of acceptance.

He is responsible for all of this - and I trust the Sheriff arrests him a couple days before Christmas so he gets to sit in an ice cold 6 X 4 concrete box with irons bars as festive trimming.

Coward. I also can't help thinking about the time of year now .... and I'll bet the Rocha's are following this case. Laci's anniversary comes up soon, so it's a bittersweet time for them. For me - I'm sending love, thoughts and prayers to ALL families and victims of these vile spousal/fetal murders...

PSA

Taximom said:

I'm with y'all about other affairs. He didn't wear those:cool: for nothing. Well, maybe to hide his lame attempts at despair.

strach & Taximom, with JY, he's getting the full patron-capacity in the Royal Albert Hall to fall off their darn chairs. The similarities are almost eerie, Taximom (nice to be in touch again, hon :)).

fax (ISP = warehouse fax)
Meredith lured in (Amy and the Pizza delivery)
affair (well - Amber plus plus plus...)
Knew lover since college (ISP + Janet Ilse)
'travels' (OK - so at this stage Florida and VA are not exactly Brussells and Paris)
Conveniently 'away' at that exact time (Brevard and Berekley Marina)
Moved in with parents immediately and out of town (ISP to Anne Bird)
Did not stand with Linda Fisher at funeral (ISP & vigil)
Huge sunglasses (ISP's baseball cap)
Michelle a cheerleader (Laci)
Michelle's dazzling hosuekeeping and love of homelife (Laci)
JY not co-operating (Ditto ISP)
JY instant laywered up (ISP & Alistair Mck)

And so it goes ON and ON and ON.... :behindbar

Sending cyber-stools over, Tax. They come with rawlplugs to the floor and seatbelts, lol... :blowkiss:

philamena said:
Me too, PSA. I just knew it.
Why couldn't this cheating creep just file for a divorce?

Because his EGO took over where MORALS never existed, philamena! Tragic, eh?

This darn creep had a secret life for a looong time. Super suave, super cool - and when those "insiders" came out with all that "Loving, wonderful, funny, goofy, happily married, loving couple" cr@pola ... that helped seal his case, IMO.

His alibi was TOO much overkill - there was just toooo much going on. From the Grande Exit in front of many, to that stupid fax/printout EXCUSE, to his 10 hour gap, hiring Tharringtons, shutting up .... agh!

Poor Michelle: I feel he is such a coward he pounced as she slept - leaving her lifeless body to a slow, painful and torturous death. She had to be alive a while for enough blood to pump and pool -----> as Cassidy managed to step all over her and through the house.

Good Morning everyone - Boy, what news will today bring
us? Still absorbing yesterday's treasure trove of info.

Bee Charmer said:
Good Morning everyone - Boy, what news will today bring
us? Still absorbing yesterday's treasure trove of info.

Happy happies, BEE ! I rec'd your pm, thanks :)

Lord ... amazing, eh? Well, we were not exactly off the mark, were we?

There will be more. Much more.... I know it. Fasten your seatbelts, we're in for one heck of a ride.

meant to post last night, my thanks to you Bee Charmer for this bombshell info!!

ovaltine here, & checkin on the posts....

raisincharlie said:
First the defenders come out, gotta wonder what they are thinking now ?

Now with this it appears the silence may be broken and the other side may well have their say. Been very quite - gonna be lively now.

i imagine the 'defenders' will go away silently, for the most part.....i agree, it's going to get even MORE interesting now....i checked in over at ctv...i started at the back end, & it appears they're fussing about something, so i just didn't go back real far, but will later on this morning...got to run my friend back out to the hospital, for some kind of injection, but will settle back in with my coffee later on ......

Has there been any word from his lawyer? and do L.E. know where JY is?

close_enough said:
i imagine the 'defenders' will go away silently, for the most part.....i agree, it's going to get even MORE interesting now....i checked in over at ctv...i started at the back end, & it appears they're fussing about something, so i just didn't go back real far, but will later on this morning...got to run my friend back out to the hospital, for some kind of injection, but will settle back in with my coffee later on ......

Close .... my thoughts with you and your friend for all these hospital runs :blowkiss: you're a diamond of a friend to him/her, hon.

We have pretty much the same info here as "over there", lol.

As for 'the defenders' .... where's Wudge??? :D

We're off to a Friday evening wedding :woohoo:

SO-O .... if there's a major break or news update would someone pleeeeez drop me a pm heads-up so I know which page, etc, to fly back to!

Thanks ever-so.

Polk x

close_enough said:
meant to post last night, my thanks to you Bee Charmer for this bombshell info!!

ovaltine here, & checkin on the posts....
Thank you Close, but I just dragged this little
nugget over from CTV....The Breeze over there found it.
:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member